HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling all KinraraMas Bukit Jalil Buyer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sam091

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htchew1 wrote:
HR United has raised the price for all UNSOLD units by RM 5,000 (regardless of types) effectively. Saw them putting up the new price list at the site office today. FYI.

so does any know how much is selling for the type B in block B now ?
htchew1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sam091,

The selling price for all types (Type B inclusive) is now at "The previous price + RM 5,000). In example, if an UNSOLD type B unit was previously selling at say RM 282,900, with the latest price increase, it would now be selling at [RM 282,900 + RM 5,000 = RM 287,900]. Same goes for the rest of other unsold units. Cheers! Smile
sam091

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htchew1 wrote:
Hi Sam091,

The selling price for all types (Type B inclusive) is now at "The previous price + RM 5,000). In example, if an UNSOLD type B unit was previously selling at say RM 282,900, with the latest price increase, it would now be selling at [RM 282,900 + RM 5,000 = RM 287,900]. Same goes for the rest of other unsold units. Cheers! Smile

Thanks chew, but how much is the previous price? I would like to compare my unit with the price selling now Laughing. My unit is block B, type B and level 10
cedricoh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Type B price Reply with quote

I ask before, the type B price is RM 267,000. Now RM272,000.
catzilla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the progress of block A already reach the top and the new access road is ready.

sam091

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Type B price Reply with quote

cedricoh wrote:
I ask before, the type B price is RM 267,000. Now RM272,000.

Thanks dude, wow... real increase a lot compare with last time when they launching.
KAhmed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks catzilla For The Progress Of Block A Update..
htkenny_ng

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Newbie Reply with quote

Dear all,

I am newbie of this forum and also this Kinraramas ... my unit at A-12-12 ... just settle frist 10% and going to recieve S&P this saturday.

Nice to see so many neighbour at this stage.

Nice to meet u all.

Cheers!!!
catzilla

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I've visited to the site yesterday, good news, type A and Type C is ready to view now and the renovation is in progress now. I guess within a month, we can see the new look of type A & C.

the workmanship i seen so far is not as good as what i expected. welcome to discuss if anyone of you have visited to the site.

Last edited by catzilla on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
catzilla

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Newbie Reply with quote

htkenny_ng wrote:
Dear all,

I am newbie of this forum and also this Kinraramas ... my unit at A-12-12 ... just settle frist 10% and going to recieve S&P this saturday.

Nice to meet u all.

Cheers!!!

Hi Kenny,

welcome onboard, nice to meet you. seem like I've found another neighbour Laughing Laughing
catzilla

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KAhmed wrote:
Thanks catzilla For The Progress Of Block A Update..

No thanks, dude. Cool Cool Cool
cedricoh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: workmanship Reply with quote

catzilla wrote:
Hi guys,

I've visited to the site yesterday, good news, type A and Type C is ready to view now and the renovation is in progress now. I guess within a month, we can see the new look of type A & C.

the workmanship i seen so far is not as good as what i expected. welcome to discuss if anyone of you have visited to the site.

workmanship not as good as u expected?? What do u mean?? blok A or Blok B workmanship not good?? or the show unit for type A and type C???
htkenny_ng

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Reply with quote

[quote="catzilla"][quote="htkenny_ng"]Dear all,

Nice to meet u all.

Cheers!!![/quote]

Hi Kenny,

welcome onboard, nice to meet you. seem like I've found another neighbour Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Hi Catzilla ... nice to meet u too. I been there (site office) last saturday, Type A & Type C actual unit can review ...

My opinion, the bathroom for Type A (bathroom at Masterbed room) is a bit too big, it seem like another room inside. And my unit (type C) bathroom seem a bit small (cannot put bathtab) Embarassed haha.

Anyway, so far I saw, the workmanship still consider ok, dun have any visible differ crack there. However, type C dry kitchen, there is a bit ugly with a visible pipe crossing there, thinking how to hide it ... ...
koayhk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested in this KinraraMas, called to the sales office yesterday.
Type A, 1091 sft now is RM210k above while type C, 1232ft is RM250k above. The prices really have been increased 5k.

SA asked me to visit the showroom & will explain to me in further details. However, from this forum, i found this --> a Cemetery+crematorium will be located near to kinraramas
Shall I pull back my interest not to view this unit?
catzilla

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: workmanship Reply with quote

cedricoh wrote:

workmanship not as good as u expected?? What do u mean?? blok A or Blok B workmanship not good?? or the show unit for type A and type C???

hi Cedricoh,

you may drop by to have a look, everybody have their own expectation.
cedricoh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: workmanship Reply with quote

catzilla wrote:
cedricoh wrote:

hi Cedricoh,

you may drop by to have a look, everybody have their own expectation.

Ok...actually i have call my SA yesterday, he said the show unit for type A is still painting and it is very dangerous to visit now..he will inform me to go visit once everything is done.
thelittlelulu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

I just when to have a visit at the actual unit for type A & C yesterday. For type A, all looks good for me at this moment except the switch point... Too few and not in good location...

Just to update about my unit #.. I hv change my unit # to Tower B , 13A-13A type A. No more cemetary view... :p

Hoping tower B the workmanship could be better than tower A...
koayhk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi littlelulu, do you know still got how many units leave for booking? this coming weekend only I can have time to visit it.
wahseng.sim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koayhk wrote:
Hi littlelulu, do you know still got how many units leave for booking? this coming weekend only I can have time to visit it.

Hi All, I've visited the Type A , B and C show units last week. Workmanship is OK , no complain. I've seem worse. However, do bear in mind that cracks and leakage will take a bit of time to appear (if any). By the way, does anyone knows whether tiles will be laid along the corridor. I've asked the sales persons there but they were not sure. Hopefully, it will not be just cement rendered as appeared in show units' corridor. It does make the property looks cheap.

Regards,
sim
cedricoh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Need Renovation Reply with quote

I went to visit type A,B and C last saturday, i found out there is a lot place need to do renovation or touch up...especially in the kitchen...Need to remove the sink and the extra part of the wall tiles nearby the dry kitchen.

Toilet for Type A is big enough and fit 5 peoples mandi at the same time!!! Embarassed
koayhk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, I just came back from the show house. Wayne is the one who attended us. He said that the cemetery project has been cancelled, while the palm oil farm oledi owned by a developer company, not sure all these info are true or not. worry also

Noticed that type A master room quite small. i am ok with size type C, but the view Shocked
anyhow, reserved a unit of type B. 1 week time before final decision. B-09-18, RM 276,900. the price ok? does anyone of you know the price for A-09-18? how much the different between day 1 till now? I think i was buying an expensive unit
the only thing i dun like is, unit 18 is the corner unit near to staircase (i worry bising and someone hide behind the staircase) and is far from lift.
koayhk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: referral Reply with quote

I gone through some threads here and notice that there is a referral package. Is this still applicable? if yes, i would like to someone to share me the referral fee Laughing r u interested?
winlose2582

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: referral Reply with quote

koayhk wrote:
I gone through some threads here and notice that there is a referral package. Is this still applicable? if yes, i would like to someone to share me the referral fee Laughing r u interested?

R u the new buyer?? if u really wan an introducer... i can be the one...
kekeke...
mark1702

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: referral Reply with quote

koayhk wrote:

koayhk: pls contact me maxis-2105688 if u wish to share the referal fee.thanks ya
koayhk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winlose, dat means dis referral package stil available,rite?but i already give reservation fee,not sure they will stil give me referral fee :p let me msn u to talk bout our deal ya
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 46 of 61

Jump to: