HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When the real estate property price will fall because..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beach12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: When the real estate property price will fall because.. Reply with quote

*remove*

Last edited by beach12 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
tkc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in my opinion, landed property value at prime areas like taman desa will not fall. it will only rise slower during the property down-cycle.

Last edited by tkc on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andyloo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah.. i'm 110% agree with you that the price for this prime location will not fall unless there is another economic crisis like wat happen during the 1997, as the material price increase drastically from time to time.... like wat happen to the steel price. since last year end, the steel price increase by almost 100%. this is onli the steel... wat will happen if the petrol price increase in the near future? i foreseen the property price will increase by another 10% to 20% in 2008.
penguinjet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personal think the property price will not fall, it will keep increase over the time (what would you think the dropping price will be? 20 or 30%? In most case, this is the profit margin from developer. With the material cost increase recently, The profit margin from them even lower.). To me, if I need the house, I will buy it. (remember, those people say the housing price will drop not even know when the price will drop. They said it easily, because the person need the house is not them. The person who buy the expensive house in future is not them either...)
youbetcha1018

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Kuala Lumpur's economic status is stable. In fact, Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding urban areas form the most industrialized and economically the fastest growing region in Malaysia. I suggest that you have to invest your money right now to the terrace house that you're planning to buy before it goes up on the next years. As we all know, when a country is doing good with its economic they tend to increase all of its resources and that includes Real Estate.
World IR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is even harder to get loans due to the credit crunch... interest rates also quite high with high loan

Confused Confused Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: