HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Insurance for property held under a Sdn Bhd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cashflownotcapital

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Insurance for property held under a Sdn Bhd Reply with quote

Hi there,

Anyone know what kind of insurances you can/should take up for properties held under a Sdn Bhd?

Where can you get these from?

Cheers
cmtan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: property belonging to Sdn Bhd Reply with quote

I assume that the company owned a piece of property e.g. a commercial shoplot. What type of insurance to consider for coverage may includes the followings:-

1) Fire insurance on the building as well as the contents
2) All Risks insurance covering the office/business equipment
3) Burglary insurance covering the stock-in-trade
4) Plate Glass insurance in case frontage is built of glass
5) Public Liability insurance covering against third party claim for bodily injury and property damage caused by your negligence BUT must be proven

In order for a more accurate answer to your enquiry would appreciate if you can forward details to my email at cmtan66@hotmail.com or 0122885234

hope I am not too late in replying your post.

Thank you & best regards.

CM Tan
Scott123

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a good suggestion that you put up here...dude…..hope that it benefits all the ones who land up here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: