Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Which bank in town offers the lowest rate at the moment?

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which bank in town offers the lowest rate at the moment?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inspire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Which bank in town offers the lowest rate at the moment? Reply with quote

Am wondering which bank offers the best loan package at the moment? Need to refinance my house and have been looking around for a while.
preacher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Which bank in town offers the lowest rate at the moment? Reply with quote

Inspire,

If you have been looking around, you should be sharing with us the information that you have, i.e. interest rates and lock-in period for better discussion.

Can help you with financing but have no info on re-financing. Based on my calculation, SBB Y1 & Y2 - 5.3% and thereafter BLR-0.7% (min @ 5.3%) is one of the better ones. Not sure whether is is applicable to refinancing but its only for completed properties.

Care to share with us why you wish to refinance. Unhappy with your current bank or something else?

You can click on the link below for some info on interest rates.

.://..fiscal-wise.com.my/mortgages.asp

Hope that helps.

inspire wrote:
Am wondering which bank offers the best loan package at the moment? Need to refinance my house and have been looking around for a while.

dreaml6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree with the preacher, you might also want to meet up with a mortgage broker to further discuss, they represent about seven banks at the moment and can help you figure it out...and best thing is that they don't charge.

regards
inspire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks preacher & dreaml6. I am currently with SBB and have called them up for the new rate but the new loan rate is only applicable to new loan. They adviced to write in for rate reduction but was informed not the new rate. Maybe a reduction of 0.2/0.3% Only.

My current loan interest is BLR + 0.6%. Thinking to refinance and cash out for renovation.

Will check out the link you provided. Thanks for the info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: