Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Villa Pavilion apartments

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Villa Pavilion apartments
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 140, 141, 142  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eugene jk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ZR for the information. Quite true that majority of us are crossing our fingers, hoping that the new link will be done as scheduled. Anyway, how many units left when you went to the site today?
zr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

around 10, i think. all scattered.
~Z
eugene jk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had anyone tried google earth before, this is how it looks like from top view.. Satelite image kinna outdated since 2004.

The new link road (remember a pile of rubbish beside the road, some where near there) is just my rough estimation unless it cuts through TPM (which is pretty unlikely)

nurjmo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and came across you guys when I was researching Villa Pavilion. The information I found here has been invaluable. Thank you all.

All things considering, found that there is a lot of potential for the place and think it would be a nice place for a first home.

Paid the booking fee for a unit on the 14th floor in Block A today!

Still unsure about the 0% thingy for the first year during construction, according to CIMB.

Does this mean that we don't have to pay until the second year of the loan or when we get our keys or does it mean that we pay back to the bank during this time just the principal amount?

Would be very very grateful for any advice. Thanks in advance. Smile
Malaysian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Nurjmo and welcome. I think the 0% during construction period means that you don't have to pay any interest during the progressive payment stage. Is that what you're asking?

Villa Pavilion neighbours list:

1. Malaysian, 4th floor
2. joese98, 7th floor
3. Dyno Thane
4. wesley00, 5th floor
5. Louise, 5th floor
6. Kamaljit, 8th floor
7. carine, 7th floor
8. raihanah, 2nd floor
9. MMW (Amir), 12th floor
10. Masoflynn, 1st floor
11. Ngou, 14th floor
12. wenqz80, 8th floor
13. eugene, 4th floor
14. ckwong, B-13th floor
15. moonfreeman, B-10th floor
16. KSWS, 8th floor
17. Nurjmo, A-14th floor
nurjmo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Malaysian.

What I actually meant with the question was, do I have to pay anything during the construction period or would I only need to worry about paying back after the handing over of the keys? And how much would I have to pay during the construction period if it's 0% interest?
moonfreeman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nurjmo wrote:
Thank you Malaysian.

What I actually meant with the question was, do I have to pay anything during the construction period or would I only need to worry about paying back after the handing over of the keys? And how much would I have to pay during the construction period if it's 0% interest?

Welcome nuejmo,
You don't need to pay a single sen during the construction period, you will start your repayment after hand over. Cool
KSWS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi zr, thanks for the info.

Welcome nurjmo Very Happy
cody99

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just visited the showroom.
Not many units left.
I found out that the link is share by 3 developer.
They say confirm will build but donno when will be completed... Rolling Eyes

Pertaining parking problem, they say they have a emply land for other car to park which i doubted it
nurjmo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks moonfreeman, relief to know that won't have to pay my current rental AND repayment for the unit. Very Happy

Regarding the car park, was told that there are 50 extra parking bays so those with second or third cars will have to go apply to rent. If too many people, it'll be first come first served. The developer hasn't set any rates yet, they'll see what the market rate is like when the place is ready.

But according to the plan, the road leading to the apt, it's supposed to be 66ft wide (unless they're talking about the length of the road), which should be plenty of space for parking, esp if we're the only ones at the end of the road. Smile
moonfreeman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya.i think parking space for the 2nd car or visitor is a big issue in future.
Hope it may not bring up any criminal case like others flat or apartment...so scary.... Sad
moonfreeman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new update

Malaysian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moonfreeman, thanks for the update.

I still think it's too slow. They should be painting both blocks by now. And the clubhouse should be near ready too.
wenqz80

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: HI Reply with quote

Hi, Malaysian

How do you know the progess timeline?
Malaysian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: HI Reply with quote

wenqz80 wrote:
Hi, Malaysian

How do you know the progess timeline?

I don't know, but just based on the photo that moonfreeman put up. And comparing with the target of May 2008 for completion, I just think they are still too slow. The Villamas in Puchong apparently completed 6 months ahead of schedule, so I expect the same or even earlier with our VP. That means by Nov this year, it should be ready!

I'm also comparing with other developers like IOI for Bayu Puteri in Bandar Puteri. That one is really fast. They are now waiting for CF, the structure all complete and ready.
MMW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

I also think the project is a little bit slow. But still well within the contractual time frame of 36 months. Considering that (may be) the first S&P was signed in the middle of Nov 2005, then the Project (or at least Block B) should be finished by Oct 2008!!

I did visit the project site once a month and began to notice that the project start to slow down from May till September 2006. The reasons were anybody guess, but now the project start to pick up quite well.

I went to MAPEX 2007 last Saturday. Visited VP booth and found out that there are still 45 units left from overall 326 units. So that means 86% sold.

Looks like Kim Realty really going all out to increase sale. Last Friday, 9th March, VP ad. was splashed out in one whole page for MAPEX pullout in STAR newspaper. There was even a small article about VP inside. In the ad. there was even a small picture of a signage (said to be in front of ASTRO) notifying the upgrade of a road. Not certain if the "road" refers to the "300M one" that we've been hoping for.

I hope that one of us can provide further news about "the signage". Glad to hear more Very Happy . May do my own checking later.

Regards.

AMIR
moonfreeman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that pack for 11 units per Floor when peak hour? any comment?
louisecheng

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think 2 lifts should be ok.. maybe it will be packed for the 1st half yr when residents start moving in...

i'm staying in condo for 3 yrs, each floor 8 units. Everytime i take lift, seldom see other ppl.. i always occupy the whole lift Laughing
MMW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: The location of the STP?? Reply with quote

Went to visit VP today. Found out that part of the "66' wide road" has been partially built, up to the VP compound. It is about 3 lanes wide. May be one of the lanes should used as parking spot to ease the parking problem... may be...

Block B already 95% painted. Block A, the construction is up to the 13th Floor. However I found out that the developer is digging a big and deep hole about 30' x 20'. The distance is about 80 feet INFRONT of Block A Shocked. It is surely not a swimming pool because it is at the back of the club house. So I guess it may be the STP.

As for the "upgrading of the road" signage, It is not directly infront of Astro, but to the right of the Mayban building. There are 2 signage actually, another one about 50m from the first signage, at the corner of the road going out from the town area, near the traffic light. It does not concern the 300m road.

AMIR
Malaysian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work, Amir! But where are the pics???
wenqz80

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Amir

I know there are more than one signage, but never know the contents. From your sentense, u mean the 2 signages written different thing?

Regards,
ckwong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all..
I think it is better you find out yourself.

.://..sinchew.com.my/content.phtml?sec=166&artid=200703170551

Or u may refer to Sunday (18 March 07) Sin Chew, Metro edition.
For sure you will have a great surprise.. Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

(Too bad I can't find the news from The Star.)
moonfreeman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh thanks, you guys put a lot of effort for this huh.
wenqz80

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, CK

Thanks your info, it really really suprising. I cant understand the article well, my chinese is poor, hope you can make some translation, some of our neighboor need this.
ckwong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe...
Serdang MP, Yap Pian Hon announced that the proposed link road from Bukit Serdang Industry Park to Bukit Jalil expressway is being revived.

Recently he received the letter from Subang Council saying that they already open tender the project from 16 FEB to 8 MAR, and will start work once the contractor is confirmed.
The road is about 570 meter long and cost about RM3 to RM4 million.

However, MP Yap only received the inform letter from Subang Council, but there is no any update on the project tender status in the news.
Yap said he will follow up with this and make sure this project can be kick-off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 140, 141, 142  Next
Page 15 of 142

Jump to: