Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - The Saffron Sentul

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Saffron Sentul
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giggs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, i didnt get any brochures about the cabinets. do u have them? what is being offered and whats the price like?
gks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no... i didn't receive it. because when i queried 2 months ago, the sales lady was saying a finalized letter will be sent out in October...
felton

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,
Did u guys see the latest news??
Expected completion is on the early2008. Great news.
Anyway, yet to receive the kitchen quotes / news. But i had already filled in the electricity meter deposit.

.://..propertynetasia.com.my/NewDevelopment/SENTULRAYA/newsletter/octdec2007/
xsw05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

extracted from star (28th Oct 07)
........To create more activities in the eastern portion, a shopping cen­tre similar to a hypermarket is planned. Yeoh said the east and west would be linked by a skywalk, connecting the Sentul KTM Komuter station with the Sentul Timur LRT station.
--------------------
Hi Frenz
Any idea where is the location? I thought hypermarket plan was scrapped!!
gks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xsw05 wrote:
extracted from star (28th Oct 07)
........To create more activities in the eastern portion, a shopping cen­tre similar to a hypermarket is planned. Yeoh said the east and west would be linked by a skywalk, connecting the Sentul KTM Komuter station with the Sentul Timur LRT station.
--------------------
Hi Frenz
Any idea where is the location? I thought hypermarket plan was scrapped!!

That's what i've been informed too...
However, IMO, the only suitable place to build the hypermarket is the plot beside Sentul kommuter station...
felton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Originally the hypermarket is planned oposite the sentul lrt station but was told that the plan is not going through.
IMO, the land will be utilized for "CAPERS" project.
.://..propertynetasia.com.my/newdevelopment/The%20Capers/index.asp
Not sure whether the shopping centre will be built on the originally planned hypermarket site.
giggs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...Capers looks like a very nice project. However, went to the office to check on my unit at Saffron and they said that they are not having any new condo projects at the moment...
xsw05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gks wrote:
That's what i've been informed too...
However, IMO, the only suitable place to build the hypermarket is the plot beside Sentul kommuter station...

I visited YTL sales office last weekend. below are info i get:
-the plot to build hypermarket is beside KTM sentul station.
-According to sales person, VP should be around May 07.
-bigger unit(1700sf) only left one which is selling above 500k.
-They haven't finalize kitchen cabinet package. They are working on it and will inform/send mail to us later.
felton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi xsw05,
pls may i know what is VP?
thks
xsw05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

felton wrote:
hi xsw05,
pls may i know what is VP?
thks

VP-Vacant possession-->can collect key
xsw05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

felton wrote:
Originally the hypermarket is planned oposite the sentul lrt station but was told that the plan is not going through.
IMO, the land will be utilized for "CAPERS" project.
.://..propertynetasia.com.my/newdevelopment/The%20Capers/index.asp
Not sure whether the shopping centre will be built on the originally planned hypermarket site.

felton,
CAPERS is a office or condo?
felton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAPERS is a condo, not an office.
xsw05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

felton wrote:
CAPERS is a condo, not an office.

Base on Sentul initial plan, Sentul East only have 2 condos (Tamarind & Saffron).
They had changed the plan? Where is the location of CAPERS? what is the price and how many unit?
xsw05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saffron web

.://..thesaffron.com.my/
felton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAPERS was originally known as Parcel J which is to be located in Sentul East.
IMO it is still under early stages and that is why it had yet to be revealed.
I dont agree YTL will stop building condo's in sentul east as they are very "hot" items as we can see from Tamarind and Saffron which had better sales compared to Sentul West.
However, i dont think they will build offices as the take up will not be as good. (eg, menara XXX, etc) -need to worry abt maintenance, lease =, etc
But for the small commercial units is acceptable as they are easily sellable (normally it is for lawyers, architects, sort of self owned business and these are acceptable.)
Therefore, to sum it up, YTL will always drive "greenery" concept for sentul west and "shopping and leisure" in sentul east. They will not bring in huge commercial buildings into the picture as it will not be good for their future development in sentul west.
That is just my one cent opinion.
gks

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think Saffron and Tamarind will be the last condos in Sentul East. If I'm not wrong, I read somewhere there will be few thousand of condos in Sentul East.... Currently combined Saffron and Tamarind is about a thousand unit...
kozzan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gks wrote:
i don't think Saffron and Tamarind will be the last condos in Sentul East. If I'm not wrong, I read somewhere there will be few thousand of condos in Sentul East.... Currently combined Saffron and Tamarind is about a thousand unit...

i agreed with u cuz i had gone thru an article said that West will come up with 4000 units residential condo and east will have 3000 units.

If i not mistaken, sentul east still have 2 more phases of residential condo going to build (Parcel J - The Capers & Parcel H).

[img][/img]
xsw05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kozzan,
can you post the article you read here? so many unit, could it be over supplied in sentul?
where are Parcel J and H??
guy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also registered and paid YTL for my electricity supply connection. Already gotten receipt from YTL for the payment too!

If it's true the hypermarket is gonna be built next to the Sentul Link opp. Saffron, I hope it won't attract too much traffic in the area. Otherwise it would be a congestion nightmare for those of us coming in/going out of the apartments at the junction. Maybe the traffic is still ok for now, but what will happen when all the units are occupied. Hope it won't create a mini-jam at the traffic lights there coz noted the road leading out of the Tamarind and Saffron is kinda short. Maybe it would create a beeline from the parking lots up to the traffic lights (kinda like Mid Valley)... :S

It's true that Saffron sold like hotcakes. Even my ex-agent bought himself a unit and last I heard, he already left YTL to join his family biz. Also, the home loan officer who handled my home loan also bought 1 unit there! They must be really tempted from my purchase.. LOL! This speaks volumes abt the unit.
gks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also received the receipt for my electricity deposit.. Looks forward to completion of Saffron...

From the some progress photos, exterior looks great.... i hope the finishing will decent and workmanship will be good... Any idea whether we could get some unit interior photos? Very Happy

guy, which block are you?
gks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, the hypermarket is still merely a proposal and even in YTL masterplan there's a plan/ site for the hypermarket, they still need to get an hypermarket operator who willing to invest in Sentul East before they even think of construct it. IMO, YTL Land will not build the hypermarket for free.. Razz
gks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xsw05 wrote:
Kozzan,
can you post the article you read here? so many unit, could it be over supplied in sentul?
where are Parcel J and H??

Yup, any idea where is Parcel J and H? Identified in anywhere?
xsw05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gks wrote:
i also received the receipt for my electricity deposit.. Looks forward to completion of Saffron...
From the some progress photos, exterior looks great.... i hope the finishing will decent and workmanship will be good... Any idea whether we could get some unit interior photos? Very Happy
guy, which block are you?

mine is blkA, Type B
kozzan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="xsw05"Kozzan,
where are Parcel J and H??/quote]

Attached herewith the said article.

[img][/img]
gks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The article didn't mention about total unit to be built at Sentul East...
Also, any idea where we can get the parcel location?
I only know D6 and D8 located opposite D7 across Jln sentul and Sentul Link respectively...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20

Jump to: