Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Serdang Villa Apartment

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Serdang Villa Apartment
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sriputramas

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Serdang Villa Apartment Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
Just to introduce myself, i am a purchaser from Serdang Villa Apartment, would like to take this opportunity to create a discussion forum to discuss about the apartment. Just like other condo / partment such as Villa Pavillion / Villa Park, i would like to initiate our virtual community to discuss about the future for our residential. Would be glad if anyone out there have bought this apartment able to join this forum. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Cheers !

..mykampung.sinchew.com.my/node/39039?tid=6

Last edited by sriputramas on Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Serdang

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,
Nice to meet you all. Actually would like to create a subject for Serdang Villa long time ago, juz worry tat no 1 will join as seems like many of them(Serdang Villa’s resident) also not computer literate. Anyhow, welcome all Very Happy
Will start our talk here ... Smile
sriputramas

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serdang wrote:
Hi there,
Nice to meet you all. Actually would like to create a subject for Serdang Villa long time ago, juz worry tat no 1 will join as seems like many of them(Serdang Villa’s resident) also not computer literate. Anyhow, welcome all Very Happy
Will start our talk here ... Smile

Hi serdang,
Welcome to the forum, glad to joining from you. Wish to see more ppl joining our discussion sooner.
Serdang

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ,

Does anyone know when can we get our cf or when can we move in? Wondering is there anyone complaining them,,, there hav been delay for almost 1 year.... Confused
sriputramas

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serdang wrote:
Hi ,

Does anyone know when can we get our cf or when can we move in? Wondering is there anyone complaining them,,, there hav been delay for almost 1 year.... Confused

Hi Serdang,
I have been chasing them for the past one year and seems like their reply is next month and next month, until now 12 months has passed. Anyway, good news to be shared over here is i did call up yesterday and according to them, everything was approved and they will issue out letter for key collection this coming friday. So i hope this will be the final one and no more delay.

How do you feel on the overall Serdang Villa workmanship, i felt it very dissapointed as the touch up of the whole apartment was no good, looks like low cost flat. Can we make a complaint to them ar. Moreover along the road from factory area to serdang villa, the road has alot of holes which been "KOREK" by Sepang Ehsan to built their so called "TANGKI". Can we make complaint regarding this. This is the first time i bought this house and feel so upset with the apartment as most the touch up as damn bloody bad. How is your comment ?
bomberman

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: cheap furniture and low specs Reply with quote

According to my friend who also a buyer of this serdang villa, he was very upset with the furniture given as it was much much cheaper than the show unit and he mention that the unit entrance door is made of plywood instead of solid wood. I am not sure whether is true but anyone can confirm this?
Serdang

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The entire environment seems like very old + dirty ... hopefully they will touch up before we move in...
I have no comment on the furniture as I select the another package where furniture is not included one... Laughing
sriputramas

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: cheap furniture and low specs Reply with quote

bomberman wrote:
According to my friend who also a buyer of this serdang villa, he was very upset with the furniture given as it was much much cheaper than the show unit and he mention that the unit entrance door is made of plywood instead of solid wood. I am not sure whether is true but anyone can confirm this?

Hi Bomberman,
Ya i agree with your friend, the entrance door is made of plywood, basically this is pretty much about interior. The outlook and surrounding of serdang villa is even bad. Even the surrounding such as the landscaping are totally out, i doubt the contractor given to in charge of the landscaping whether is profesional and simply take some tree to plant over there, according to Freddy, Sepang Ehsan spent hundred of thoursands for those trees, i really feel shock when listened to that statement, how can those tree worth that much ? Further to that, the road side from the factory area until serdang villa has been totally damaged by Serdang Villa. I will raise up this issue to MPSJ, more ridiculous in front of serdang villa, the road is full of sand and the surface of the road i would say is totally disaster, but according to them this is not their resposibility to recover it back. OMG, we don't even move in yet as our newly purchased house already with the worst condition, i really can't imagine in future what would be our partment looks alike. Really dissapointment and piss off with their management.

Anyhow, i wish out there whoever have already bought unit in this aprtment can join this forum so that we can group up more voice to raise our dissapointment.
Serdang

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea yea.... the so call 'hibiscus' almost 'die'...
evonchay

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: cheap furniture and low specs Reply with quote

bomberman wrote:

I fell so upset during the furniture selection . All the furniture are so "cheap". My husband and I than decided to change all the 3 bedroom set to others stuff like grill and shower screen. The worse things is our Main wall is uneven , we have lodge a complaint during the 1st inspection. 6 months almost pass and they do nothing..... even though we went to our unit checked every month..

All Corner unit purchaser , please take note " We have check Floor by Floor . All middle Corner unit wall are all even.... due to construction problem......

We went personally to the office last week to see the manager "Alex" and he said he know nothing about this and Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Sad and promised to give us a decision on how soon they can touch up... unfortunately, his office staff said not sure whether he will come in today...... MGN

Another issue is the "Free Great Eastern Insurance" we have withdraw from Great Eastern since end of last year. cause we noted that , the Sepang Ehsan have not been paying the premium for very very long time.......and we have loose all the interest......We have ask them to provide us the certificate but they refused .... My husband also a GE Agent than check with their company , GE said sepang ehsan have no right to hold our certificate.....Than they have no choice and pay all our premium to GE and immediately we cancel the policy and get the money back.. If I am not wrong,.... It should be around RM3K.

All Purchaser , Please made sure Serdang Ehsan paid all your premium to GE when you got the certificate as if they don't paid , you will not enjoy your interest from GE . Moreover, they have delay they premium payment until we complaint......

For your info... I have collected the letter from Sepang Ehsan last week on our services charge and late interest......cost us RM13++. Some of the charges is pretty high as compare to others similar condominium. Let me do some confirmation 1st...

Sepng Ehsan also said they have no decision on the "LOD" for late delivery.... and I presume If we insist on the "LOD" they will hold our keys....and we can not move in....... We have consult our lawyer , they advice us to move in but do not sign any document on the "LOD" issued.... try to fight for the maximum that we can... even though we might need to wait for years or we got nothing by end of the day....

sriputramas

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: cheap furniture and low specs Reply with quote

evonchay wrote:
bomberman wrote:

I fell so upset during the furniture selection . All the furniture are so "cheap". My husband and I than decided to change all the 3 bedroom set to others stuff like grill and shower screen. The worse things is our Main wall is uneven , we have lodge a complaint during the 1st inspection. 6 months almost pass and they do nothing..... even though we went to our unit checked every month..

All Corner unit purchaser , please take note " We have check Floor by Floor . All middle Corner unit wall are all even.... due to construction problem......

We went personally to the office last week to see the manager "Alex" and he said he know nothing about this and Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Sad and promised to give us a decision on how soon they can touch up... unfortunately, his office staff said not sure whether he will come in today...... MGN

Another issue is the "Free Great Eastern Insurance" we have withdraw from Great Eastern since end of last year. cause we noted that , the Sepang Ehsan have not been paying the premium for very very long time.......and we have loose all the interest......We have ask them to provide us the certificate but they refused .... My husband also a GE Agent than check with their company , GE said sepang ehsan have no right to hold our certificate.....Than they have no choice and pay all our premium to GE and immediately we cancel the policy and get the money back.. If I am not wrong,.... It should be around RM3K.

All Purchaser , Please made sure Serdang Ehsan paid all your premium to GE when you got the certificate as if they don't paid , you will not enjoy your interest from GE . Moreover, they have delay they premium payment until we complaint......

For your info... I have collected the letter from Sepang Ehsan last week on our services charge and late interest......cost us RM13++. Some of the charges is pretty high as compare to others similar condominium. Let me do some confirmation 1st...

Sepng Ehsan also said they have no decision on the "LOD" for late delivery.... and I presume If we insist on the "LOD" they will hold our keys....and we can not move in....... We have consult our lawyer , they advice us to move in but do not sign any document on the "LOD" issued.... try to fight for the maximum that we can... even though we might need to wait for years or we got nothing by end of the day....

Hi evonchay,
Welcome to the forum, i assure most of the purchaser for Serdang Villa have the same feel with you, so am i. That's why i hope this virtual community can let us to voice up our problems and issues with this apartment. Even though we have just started this virtual community, but i think at least within few days already have few of us aware of this forum. So is pretty much appreciate if you guys can inform and spread out this forum to whoever you know about our discussion. At here, we can share out more and more opinion to protect the interest for resident of Serdang Villa.

Few thing i really very dissapointed with the apartment:
1. Till now they still haven't deploy / install any sign board at Serdang Villa, they keep on emphasizing they will install it soon but i doubt it as this issue been raised up to them half year ago.

2. In front of Serdang Villa, are they going to clean off all the sand around the road side ? Damn funny is they claim that this is not their problem because is outside of the Serdang Villa boundary. God......... what type of answer is this, they are the one who detroy the road and now they don't fix it back but in turn they claim that this is not their problem. My concern is, we not even move in yet, and the surrounding condition already worse than a normal FLAT, how can we tolerate with this type of innocent ?

3. Landscaping. What type of plantation did they plant around the area, i think those tree beside the road side have a much much more nicer look than those so called "SPEND HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND" trees in our apartment. Is there any corruption when they assign to contractor to do the landscaping and plantation with those bad taste ? Moreover, the children playground is located so deep just beside the slope, can't imagine while those kid playing at the playground, suddenly a snake hide somewhere in the playground, what will happen to those kid. Worse is the ground is full of mimosa.

4. Overall design are damn ugly i would say, the paint color that they use, the fence that they design, all are even worse than a design for a flat.

In a nutshell, really upset with this type of developer because this is the first time i buy a house and end up spend so much money to get such a bad quality apartment. After all, the reason why we discuss it here not to make the price and value of the apartment to be depreciated, but to group up voice so that we can make complaint to the management to improve on the limitation.
evonchay

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: cheap furniture and low specs Reply with quote

Hi Sri putramas

For your information, we can not do much over the above issue at this moment as the developer is rushing to handover the keys to Purchaser as soon as possible.

The only things we can do is form up a JMB "Joint Management Body" once we move in to the Apartment.

You may read the article on "JMB" on the following website

.://..malaysianbar.org.my/conveyancing_practice/law_realty_maintenance_of_a_building.html

As for the surrounding, we can report to MPSJ over this issue but only after we move in as if we complaint now....than the payment of "LOD" will become lesser as MPSJ will fine them.

I am working in a construction line. normally the so call "commission" will involve a few "Gov" body. As for landscaping, basically others than supply the plants there are some others contract that involve for example like maintenance . While the Plant outside the building, normally is belongs to MPSJ, as you know our lovely government are willing to spend more than developer to beauty the area....as more "Commission" will involve while developer need to have more profit, so they will choose the most cheaper range.

I have friends that purchase from developer like IOI, LBS, Setia their furnishing are about the same. and the Purchases price are higher than us. Moreover, the material cost have been increasing more than 50% since the date we Purchase our Apartment

Normally, developer will not really care about the Purchaser complaint... for example my Parents has move to a Condo last year and lots of break in cases , cleannesses are involve . The resident have lodge lots of complaints to the developer (The Management was under the Developer) yet the developer take no action. Than they decide to held a press conference. The developer have no choice but take action. Later a "JMB" is form. Lots of issue have been settled . Right now the environment and security is just like an high end condo.

The most important thing that we need to do right now is ensure all defect
on our unit are done. While the surrounding issue can be solve later. Otherwise , we can not move in if we keep on complaining . Lots of Purchasers that I know are young and most of them are renting houses outside. Is a heavy commitment for them if the handover keep delay.

Very Happy [/b]
jaravis22

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: hand over of keys Reply with quote

Dear all..i am a fellow purchaser of sedang villa. was informed that the handover of keys letter was posted to us yesterday...it should be reaching your mail box soon...
about the furniture thingy..
i agree with you all but is there anything that we can do? when we bought the unit, they did not specify the brand of furniture to be supplied thus they are able to provide us with a brand convenient to them...
evonchay

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: hand over of keys Reply with quote

jaravis22 wrote:
Dear all..i am a fellow purchaser of sedang villa. was informed that the handover of keys letter was posted to us yesterday...it should be reaching your mail box soon...
about the furniture thingy..
i agree with you all but is there anything that we can do? when we bought the unit, they did not specify the brand of furniture to be supplied thus they are able to provide us with a brand convenient to them...

We can not argue with them as the brand name is not stated in the agreement...... we have no choice..... that's the reason I change all the unsatisfied furniture to others stuff . It also our fault for not checking the agreement properly.
LYCKHW

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

I am one of the Serdang Villa purchasers too. Nice to meet you all here: D Seems like none of us is satisfied with the items/facilities/services that provided by our developer... Anyway just to raise up some issue here, Sepang Ehsan juz told me that Serdang Villa's cleaner will come on 1st of June, the cleaning process should start soon, however, he did mention that the cleaner will clean corridor only, they won’t clean on our unit. It should be the owner responsible to clean their own house. Is you guy think reasonable? (As told by my friend, developer should keep the house clean before passing us the key). Ok, let say we clean it our self, but, our unit currently has no water… how can we clean our house? They will pass us a paper to fill in the defect list when we collect our key, but my unit is full of dirt, I cant really differentiate whether it’s dust or its actually a defect. (Is your house in ok condition? I am not sure as I just know mine one is very dirty).
Anyhow, after the conversation with the manager, he said will wait the cleaner come 1st then only decide whether will clean our house or not. Hope that we can gather our purchaser power and our voice here. One people call them, they won’t entertain, and sometimes (actually not sometimes, is a lot of times they are louder than us, right? (I believe all of us are facing the same problem here). I think they will take and they should take our request into consideration if 10..20..30 people call… Confirm with them, make sure they clean our house (at least wash one time so it’s better than now) before they decided and announce that they won’t clean our house. I do think that we, as a purchaser who start paying the maintenance fee right now (Don’t doubt on this sentence, you can check with them, we are start paying it!) are having the right to request them provide us the service.
Another update issue… Facilities… When I asked Freddy how bout the facilities, he said “You want house 1st or facilities 1st?”… Then I keep quiet.. cant talk to him… his voice is louder than mind… sigh… Anyhow, Alex say they will start cleaning out swimming pool when got water, and all the item in gym room will be moving in this or next week… (Do you believe this? I am not so sure, as 1 year ago, they also telling us that we can get our unit next month and next month and next month…. Finally we got it now, but not in a satisfied condition…)
Let’s share what else that they have “promised” u… share here… then we voice up the issue together, else I believe our complain will never effective, if we complain or talk to them individually (as what we did for almost 1 year, right?).
Again, nice to meet you all here Very Happy
evonchay

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Serdang Villa Apartment Reply with quote

Hi Every One,

I just got a latest news from Sepang Ehsan. We do not have water currently due to our water meter have not been fix..... "MGN" according to Freedy he also not sure when the water meter will come from Syabas. That means we can not move in until the water meter is fix and not sure need to wait till when. I have check my unit last Saturday, the Electricity Meter also not there

My planning to move in is on middle of June , which I don't think it is possible. My current owner has ask me to move out by next month.....cause they wanted to stay in the house.... I have no where to go now........

As for the maintenance fees . It stated in the Furniture Agreement that. After all defect is check , we need to handover the key back Sepang Ehsan for them to put in all the furniture and they will start billing us maintenance fees....

We have went to DAP to complaint, according to the assistant. There are lots of cases pending to settle like us. If they still do not settle this issue. The faster way that we can settle is to held a press conference......
lbteck168

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hai every1, i'm lau, a buyer of sedang Villa also, just now i go to take a key and check my deffect,.. ya.. still dirty and i also dont know how to check deffect.. Sad

abt the "LOD", unfortunately i cant claim it because i have see my "S&P", is just write 3 year after sign the "S&P" and i sign it on 2006, so, not 3 year yet.. so, i cant claim on it..

and i also not saftified with the furniture, but nothing can do, i wish to canceled on time, but cant.. so i just choice and dint upgrade it because i wish to sell to 2nd hand shop and buy the other set.. :p..

abt the investment, what i know is 2006 buyer is ING 1, but still not receviec the certificate yet.. i ask, and they not answer when will get it, just say "soon, soon and soon" so angry with it.. what i can do now?/ those is buyer 2006 and ING 1, i wish to know more infomation from you all.

for those decide for complaint together, please annouce to me, i will take leave for join the group complain.
LYCKHW

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lau:
So did you request them to clean the unit? what did they say? will they clean it up for us ?or still the "standard" answer... "SEE HOW 1ST"... ?

My S&P signature date also havent reached 3 years yet .. cant claim as well... sigh... For those who already bought the unit for more than 3 years... is Sepang Ehsan willing to pay back you all? how they going to pay? Wondering .... is they have enough money to pay back... but according to my "six sense"... if they pay they also wont pay full, they sure will claim that its not their fault ,its Syabas fault... Initially saying got free maintenance fee for few months due to the delay... now.. we are start paying the fee... the worse thing is they collect money from us... but never rebate us with a good service...
LYCKHW

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome every one Smile

Let's has a Serdang Villa's resident list here:

Kindly provide your unit details and I will append your details here.

1. LYCKHW - Block A , Level 7
2. SriPutramas - Block A, Level 7
3. lbteck168 (Lau) - Block A, Level 5
4. ytchun2003 (Yeoh) - Block A, Level 3
5. chong - Block B Level 2
6. jaravis22 (Siva)- Block A, Level 7
7. Balamax - Block A,Level 3
8. OW - Block B level 6
9. evonchay - Block B Level 6

Last edited by LYCKHW on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
sriputramas

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Group up to complain Reply with quote

lbteck168 wrote:
hai every1, i'm lau, a buyer of sedang Villa also, just now i go to take a key and check my deffect,.. ya.. still dirty and i also dont know how to check deffect.. Sad

abt the "LOD", unfortunately i cant claim it because i have see my "S&P", is just write 3 year after sign the "S&P" and i sign it on 2006, so, not 3 year yet.. so, i cant claim on it..

and i also not saftified with the furniture, but nothing can do, i wish to canceled on time, but cant.. so i just choice and dint upgrade it because i wish to sell to 2nd hand shop and buy the other set.. :p..

abt the investment, what i know is 2006 buyer is ING 1, but still not receviec the certificate yet.. i ask, and they not answer when will get it, just say "soon, soon and soon" so angry with it.. what i can do now?/ those is buyer 2006 and ING 1, i wish to know more infomation from you all.

for those decide for complaint together, please annouce to me, i will take leave for join the group complain.
Evil or Very Mad

Hi Everyone,
So glad to see quite a number of you guys joinng this forum. Well, since we have so many dissatisfaction with Sepang Ehsan , i think is the time for us to group up and approach them as we will have stronger voice to complaint. Kindly let me know who are interested to join and i will compile a list, then we will go to sepang ehsan together for our complaint. Hope you guys can spread this news out to all your fellow friends, relative who have bought Serdang Villa unit or whoever interested. Thanks Very Happy
sriputramas

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LYCKHW wrote:
Welcome every one Smile

Let's has a Serdang Villa's resident list here:

Kindly provide your unit details and I will append your details here.

1. LYCKHW - Block A , Level 7

Hi LYCKHW,

Pls add me in, Block A, Level 7
lbteck168

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: who are been mention that he/she are under ING investment? Reply with quote

hello everyone, i really tak tahan the answer from Sepang Ehsan Development answer... i have handover the key already but still dint receive my ING Investment Certificate yet

call ING ofice for check it but not my record on there. are developer cheating me? how abt the other who have been mention tht their investment link is ING? how abt u all??

hope can know detail of it..

i'm from Blok A, Level 5, buy on 2006.
ytchun2003

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: The worst developer Reply with quote

Hi guys i'm Yeoh. I'm one of the unfortunate buyer too. From what i observe, the house progress are damm slow since it launch. I'm one of the earliest buyer during that time. I found the promotion in Carrefour Sri Petaling. The promoter told me that that wat the 1st project the company launch. So they will make sure the project well succeed so they can launch future project.

But is nearly 4 years now since i sign the S&P. No any other project the company launch and their work progress are slower than 1000years old turtle.

Back to the LOD issue, i think they will find millions of xcuse to avoid from paying the buyer. And i can foresee that they have financial problem. Further more, i still never receive their Great Eastern certificate cos they say that they will give when handing over the key.

Let us see what have they done and their respond when we take the key this week or next week. If they try to run away from the problem, let us make the thing big. We call up the media.

We must protect our right as house buyer. We pay so much money and wait so long. They should responsible on us. Not taking our money ezly and no settle the problem, give us reason 'syabas fault...wait next month...not their problem... SHIT.
ytchun2003

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: none Reply with quote

Just to inform that i'm from Block A, Level 3. Our forum need to be join by more buyer. I saw the buyer list last time. Most of the buyer are young executive.
lbteck168

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Water Meter not enough?? Reply with quote

Just now i had calling the Syabas abt this incident, Customer service ask me to have the acct no of our water supply 1st be4 they can check for me.. any1 will call developer for have it?? and follow up?? i will follow up on it too.. but now i still waiting the developer calling abt my ING investment, so, i may settle 1 by 1 1st.. hope u all will calling puspell for asking abt this the water meter supply, 1800885252. any updated i will put in forum.

i think the developer will affraid and hate to answer my call anymore.. :p.. haha..

p/s: may be all of us ask the same question top Syabas and syabas will fix the water meter ASAP?? try not lose mah.. izit? cant believe the SEPANG DEveloper talk anymore.. All have to make sure aself!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: