Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Recommendation needed - Apartment to Rent for 3 ppl

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recommendation needed - Apartment to Rent for 3 ppl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carirumahdua

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Recommendation needed - Apartment to Rent for 3 ppl Reply with quote

Hi there,

My GF, I and her sister are looking for an apartment or house to rent. However, this is not a simple requirement, as 3 of us head in different directions daily to work and study.

I work at Technology Park Malaysia (Bukit Jalil), and will need to get there and back daily either by car or public transport.

My gf works at Phileo Damansara 01 (near Eastin Hotel), and will be able to get there by car daily. However, I would prefer if she didnt have to drive too far to get to the office - a distance of 12 KM would be acceptable.

Her sister, will be studying at Taylors, Subang, and will rely on public transport to travel on a daily basis. I'm hoping that we can get a place that would be near public transport.

Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to look. We have been searching online for the past few days, and have found spots that are suitable for my gf and I, but not for her sister (as there is no public transport). When we find a place with public transport, the distance is no longer feasible for my gf and I.

Could anyone please help us with this. Your kind attention and understanding in providing assistance in regards to this matter is highly appreciated.

Thanks!
ClarenceBak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This where you have to give and take. If I were you, I would find a place where my gf's sister can get to college easily by public transport since that's her only transport. I wouldn't mind going for a further distance in car comparing to saving kilometres by car and letting my gf's sister having to change 2 or 3 means of transportation to get to class. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: