Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Putra Heights D'Passion Vs Astaria/Vistaria

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Putra Heights D'Passion Vs Astaria/Vistaria
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 228, 229, 230  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tengster wrote:

Tonite is the wet nite for you. You better put on a saliva bib.

no more saliva la lord tengster. just admiration for LP. all habis last weekend. the next saliva-like (white) you see coming from me must be due to over-poisoning by lord LBI! Shocked
normaldude

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailorman wrote:
Yes sir..i did spoke to him yesterday since i was in PH..
went to one of his underconstruction house..cud not see much of his workmanship..they were other 2 completed units..no access..
i did met other guys too..Home Lifestyle and and other Mr.X..both workmanship is worth seeing..neat satisfying...

Sailorman,

Can you send the contact details of the contractors that you have contacted to normaldude at gmail dot com ? I'm still looking for quotations for my 'extended kitchen'

Thanks.
tengster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
tengster wrote:

Tonite is the wet nite for you. You better put on a saliva bib.

no more saliva la lord tengster. just admiration for LP. all habis last weekend. the next saliva-like (white) you see coming from me must be due to over-poisoning by lord LBI! Shocked

Finito arhh….LP…so fast……you see… property market seems softening but all sapu habis….
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walau, normaldude how much you thinking of spending on your kitchen? with prices of building materials so much higher, we consumer end up paying much much much more. Crying or Very sad
LBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="brutus1"]
LBI wrote:
This lord brutus kenot escape from LP liao, kena incurable roundup poison, pls welcome (in advance) our lord brutus to LP!!! Laughing YEAH, WE WANT BRUTUS, WE WANT BRUTUS, WE WANT BRUTUS!!! Laughing
quote]

what more can I say lord LBI except LP is not GG which i am damn frustrated over it. saw their latest leaflet that they were distributing last week, LP is gated!? can anyone confirm this?

Does the leaflet say LP will be gated? This is something new to me. Dont be frustrated lah lord brutus, I'm quite sure most of the LP residents will agree to contribute to gate & guard LP in the future.
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yalah, i remember i catch a glimpse of the leaflet LP is gated. anyway, i think it is highly possible as they need to value add to LP as market now soft. afterall, cement sand bricks do not cost a lot.
lord LBI, there will always be some bad apples to spoil all this and in the end, the facility of single entrance/exit is only nice to know it existed. Confused
tengster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
yalah, i remember i catch a glimpse of the leaflet LP is gated. anyway, i think it is highly possible as they need to value add to LP as market now soft. afterall, cement sand bricks do not cost a lot.
lord LBI, there will always be some bad apples to spoil all this and in the end, the facility of single entrance/exit is only nice to know it existed. Confused

For gated properties, is that true that all buyer need to sign SPA plus this mutual cenvenant deed or something lidart to ensure that all owner in this gated community agreed to pay the maintenance cost.
LBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont let the bad apples spoil the plan mah, MPSJ's requirement is that if 70% of the residents allow the area to be gated & guarded they will approve it. Contributions from at least 70% of the residents should be enough have the plan go through and sustain it.
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lord tengster, is that true? i am not aware of such arrangement. i thought it is some freebie thrown in as bonus by Sime to upgrade LP to gated. if it is guarded, then i think need to sign something la. Confused
tengster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
lord tengster, is that true? i am not aware of such arrangement. i thought it is some freebie thrown in as bonus by Sime to upgrade LP to gated. if it is guarded, then i think need to sign something la. Confused

Lord Brutus: I was informed by SA officer when I was considering gated community. I am not 100% sure whether this is a requirement for all OR this is an initiative by SA to manage the bad apples (if any). I find such agreement is better to avoid bad apples spoiling the entire community.
LBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, all owners need to sign Deed of Mutual Covenants to ensure that they comply with all the requirements & specifications for gated & guarded community-this is for strata titled properties & has been extended to individual titled properties also. The problem is many purchasers have bought units in LP already and I dont think that they signed it. Therefore, it could be difficult to force them to sign ie maybe too late to do so.
tengster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LBI wrote:
Yeah, all owners need to sign Deed of Mutual Covenants to ensure that they comply with all the requirements & specifications for gated & guarded community-this is for strata titled properties & has been extended to individual titled properties also. The problem is many purchasers have bought units in LP already and I dont think that they signed it. Therefore, it could be difficult to force them to sign ie maybe too late to do so.

Thanks LBI….that’s the word…DMC…….
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am all for the agreement as this will make each and every house owner to contribute to make the services last. only catch is that with any agreement, time frame is taken into consideration.
say after 5 yrs, probably will need to sign again and that is when they do not sign!?
how is your SA arrangement?
tengster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
i am all for the agreement as this will make each and every house owner to contribute to make the services last. only catch is that with any agreement, time frame is taken into consideration.
say after 5 yrs, probably will need to sign again and that is when they do not sign!?
how is your SA arrangement?

I didn’t buy gated property in SA, thus I didn’t explore further information in the DMC. No info to share with you.
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what if the gated is provided by Sime? since it is only a one time expenditure for them. they could throw it in for free to LP residents. if this is the case then no need to sign the DMC, right?
LBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think there is any time frame for the DMC. Once it's signed, the owners are bound forever until he/she sell the house.

I think it's better for all LP owners to sign the DMC as it will state all the rights & liabilities of the owners & the management company managing the gated & guarded community ie all the duties, rights & liabilities are stated clearly in the DMC and if any party breach the conditions in it, they can bring legal action to enforce it or claim for damages. If all verbal agreement only without DMC, it will be difficult to manage LP as courts need documentary evidence to prove the claim.
sailorman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes brutus ur right
i strongly agree tht LP shud be made gated and SIME shud make this happen..only one time expenditure..subsequent expeneces for the security and all..the owners can bare maaa...shud this brought up to SIME seriously?
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yalah, true also lord LBI as apartment dwellers need to pay for the entire tenure.
sailorman, how can this be brought to Sime's knowledge as they already stated in the earlier launching that it is not GG.
sailorman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wht abt in form of petitions by the res of LP??
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it is going to be difficult as they already mentioned during the maiden launch of LP. dun think they will give in that way. only thing is during their marketing meeting they suddenly realised why the sales have been slow and make contingency plan.
let me go back to my house to check the leaflet to see whether they actually did write the word gated.
anyhow, LP is also by works "gated" as all 4 sides is isolated by monsoon drain. Very Happy
tengster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
i think it is going to be difficult as they already mentioned during the maiden launch of LP. dun think they will give in that way. only thing is during their marketing meeting they suddenly realised why the sales have been slow and make contingency plan.
let me go back to my house to check the leaflet to see whether they actually did write the word gated.
anyhow, LP is also by works "gated" as all 4 sides is isolated by monsoon drain. Very Happy

The purchasers can take it as better than nothing since it was not intentionally to be gated at all. At least, they throw in the gates without incurring additional cost for purchasers.
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, to the owners will be bonus. but i really think they should. this would propel the prices in LP even further should Sime really put up the perimeter brickwall fencing. in fact most would even settle for cross-wire fencing!
tengster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
yeah, to the owners will be bonus. but i really think they should. this would propel the prices in LP even further should Sime really put up the perimeter brickwall fencing. in fact most would even settle for cross-wire fencing!

A half-cooked gated communities may do harm as well……
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lord tengster, could you elaborate further on the meaning and effect of "half cooked gated community"
sailorman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats true guys..it wil definately boost up the sales as the buyers will feel 'safer' investing there..
it wud be lovely to have it cemented fencing rather than cross wiring...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 228, 229, 230  Next
Page 52 of 230

Jump to: