Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Property in Nilai / Pajam / BBST

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Property in Nilai / Pajam / BBST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mandrake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Property in Nilai / Pajam / BBST Reply with quote

Hi all,

I searched the forums and can't find much on the areas above. There are currently a few projects in those areas:

- Kota Warisan
- Seriemas - I & P
- Bayu Lakehomes
- Taman Murni - Seri Pajam Development
- Putra Nilai
- Enstek

How's the prospect in these areas?
mandrake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no reply so far, thus looks like no prospect in these areas.
linustw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Property in Nilai / Pajam / BBST Reply with quote

mandrake wrote:
Hi all,
I searched the forums and can't find much on the areas above. There are currently a few projects in those areas:

- Kota Warisan
- Seriemas - I & P
- Bayu Lakehomes
- Taman Murni - Seri Pajam Development
- Putra Nilai
- Enstek

How's the prospect in these areas?

I only read abt Enstek. Like the house design VERY MUCH. Single storey bungalow and it won't blow a big hole in your wallet. My only reservation is that the bungalows are supposed to be gateless, but NOT guarded. Strange. I would think Enstek will have potential in the next 10 years or so. The land bank is huge.
mandrake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, thanks for the response.

i tried to locate enstek a few months back and got lost. still don't know where it is exactly. that was before deciding on putra prima.

gatelesss? hmmm...not easy to keep pet.

kota warisan is a good location. nearest to erl, got the putrajaya-klia road cutting through. prices are increasing fast.

however, i started this thread coz bro-in-law planning to get house for own stay. he found taman mulia in nilai/pajam area by seri pajam development (..spd.com.my). semi-d (6R/5B)at for 302k. consists of two phases (120 units) and G/G, while others will be DSL. the place is abt 3km from batan benar komuter station. it takes abt 1hr 15min fro that station to kl sentral via komuter. abt 6-8 km to nilai toll exit.

we saw the show house and the whole package is quite good - autogate, full tiles for kitchen, bathroom fixtures, etc.. left 3 houses left (booked but not confirmed).

surrounding area is still being developed. can see KASEH highway which is abt 3km away.
flexural

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Property in Nilai / Pajam / BBST Reply with quote

Just wonder why purchasers of College Heights Garden Resort in Pajam are still reluctant to construct their houses and move in there. Or is it because most of the pruchasers are investors or people are waiting for Kaseh Highway to be completed ?
has

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: CHGR Pajam Reply with quote

I paid a visit to College Height Garden Resort 2 weeks ago. Upon entry at the main gate I could see lots of shophouses remain unoccupied and abandoned. That was the first bad impression already.

If you look around, what are the amenities available ? I couldn't see any schools, banks, supermarkets, etc nearby.

With Kaseh highway completed I hope that will give some stimuli to the purchasers to build houses there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: