Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Pelangi Damansara 2

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pelangi Damansara 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaDian05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Pelangi Damansara 2 Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Need advice and opinion from experts here regarding [b]Pelangi Damansara 2[/b] near to 1 Utama. What do you think of this project, in term of investment as well as for own stay. This is my first time buying a property, so advice is really needed. Thanks. Very Happy
ryanlee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have u been to the actual location? That place is still surrounded by kampungs! In fact I bought a unit in this apartment Puncak Damansara five years back. Heard that they will move the kampung out in the next few years. Currently they are trying to develop that place. Many new shop houses are coming up in that area. There is a low cost apartment in there. Actually this place has the potential for appreciation as it is just neighbour to Bandar Utama (half the price) and very near to Damansara Utama and Damansara Jaya and NKVE. Hopefully the property in this area would appreciate after fully develop.

Price for pelangi damansara 2 is around RM300k for 1200++sqft rite? Very pricey if u ask me coz for puncak damansara secondary market is only RM190k for 1114 sqft.
________
Monza

Last edited by ryanlee on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
RaDian05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, I have been to the actual location, but it is not totally surrounded by kampung, just one side of it is. If you actually go to the actual location, it wasnt that bad after all. The unit that I planned to buy for that block is quite a distance from kampung, so I guess should be ok. As far as I know, the kampung will not move coz that area is MRL.

Max price is RM300k for 1137sqft, which is the biggest unit and the best view, I suppose. Im considering of either getting 1137sqft, which is on 14 or 15 floor. The price is around RM250k. Or may opt for the smallest unit which is 927sqft, on the 10 or 11 floor with the price around RM220k. What do you guys think.

Anyway, I hope to get more opinion and advice from experts around here. Cheers. Wink
ryanlee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too expensive somemore it is leasehold. With the kampung around, prices will not appreciate too much. Better deals elsewhere? Just my opinion.
________
buy vapor genie

Pai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryanlee,is puncak damansara freehold or leasthold?
ryanlee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leasehold.
________
BMW M47

RaDian05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks ryan for the feedback, but I would like to get more opinions, anyone?
eugenetsc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don u think that the condo area is actually quite lower than the small (main) road? Even the first few level used as car parks, still facing the road rite? juz my opinion..
RaDian05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

errr... sorry, dun really quite get what you mean.
Ritz Crackers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile I myself am scouting for property to buy in near future, have considered Pelangi 2 before but it seems TOO expensive for a leasehold. I have yet to go have a look at the actual site yet though, if you have taken any photos, would appreciate if you could share share.

We did had a look at Pelangi 1... impressed with the swimming pool area! Hahaha! It also has a better location than Pelangi 2 from what I gather from your postings... and the second market price is RM160k to RM190k wor (that's what the agent said)! Maybe you should consider Pelangi 1 instead?

私は弱い時にこそ強いからです
Garden of Ritz
ryanlee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pelangi Damansara 1 has altogether 5 or 6 blocks. Very high density. All the cars are park alongside the Persiaran Surian. And now another Pelangi Astana is squeezing in that area. And I saw from somewhere in the forum that Pelangi Damansara has illegal immigrants living in there?
________
Doug Gaffka

RaDian05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Ritz Crackers, I didnt take any photos, didnt even thought of it. Anyway, you can check out their website at ..metrokajang.com.my. Pelangi 1, errr.. good for investment but for own stay, have to think twice since they r having problems like not enough car park, too high density, bla bla bla...... like wat ryan said la

Anyway, basically Im planning to get a property for own stay. And who knows the price is good in the future, why not consider sell it, that is if it is good la. My budget is around RM250k, and Im looking for new property around PJ area. So is there any suggestion?
carra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryanlee wrote:
Pelangi Damansara 1 has altogether 5 or 6 blocks. Very high density. All the cars are park alongside the Persiaran Surian. And now another Pelangi Astana is squeezing in that area. And I saw from somewhere in the forum that Pelangi Damansara has illegal immigrants living in there?

I stay in Pelangi Damansara and i am sure there are quite a number of foreign workers stay there. Those workers are working in either ikano or the curve. Whether they are illegal or legal worker that i dont know.

How about Sterling@PJ at kelana jaya? Should be a better option than pelangi damansara 2.

Discussion on Sterling@PJ .://..realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=207
RaDian05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did thought of Sterling@PJ, but what turn me off is the completion date, which is in April 2008, very very far from now. Sad
ryanlee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Tropika 2 in Bandar Sri Damansara? Very Happy
________
buy vapor tower

Ritz Crackers

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaDian05 wrote:

Max price is RM300k for 1137sqft, which is the biggest unit and the best view, I suppose. Im considering of either getting 1137sqft, which is on 14 or 15 floor. The price is around RM250k. Or may opt for the smallest unit which is 927sqft, on the 10 or 11 floor with the price around RM220k.

huh? so expensive meh? the ad says start from RM145,888 how it end up cheapest RM220k??? Shocked

where's the show unit or sales office by the way at the PD 1?
... the online advertisement is not clear...
.://..metrokajang.com.my/pelangi_II.html#projectbrief
I have phobia making phone calls... Confused

私は弱い時にこそ強いからです
Garden of Ritz
RaDian05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

according to the sales person, the first 3 blocks are not so high class, that is why the price start from RM145,888. But the last 3 blocks, which is more high class, start from RM200k and above la.

From Sri Pentas, u go straight and u will pass by Shell Station and Mobil Station. After Mobile Station, turn left, go straight all the way, n u will see the show unit on ur left. Very Happy
Ritz Crackers

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaDian05 wrote:
From Sri Pentas, u go straight and u will pass by Shell Station and Mobil Station. After Mobile Station, turn left, go straight all the way, n u will see the show unit on ur left. Very Happy

oh... you mean make a left turn before sri pentas right? (I'm using LDP coming from SS2/TTDI)... shell mobil then left... thanks a lot pal!

I try to go there soon...

私は弱い時にこそ強いからです
Garden of Ritz
RaDian05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah yeah, the road that goes to bandar utama, Wink Btw, the mobil station is not operating anymore, though the station is still there la, hehehehe
dzzz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For 200k ++ check out Dataran Prima Condo. All come with 2 carpark(if I'm right, and completed). If you check Pelangi Damansara 2, be aware some of the units are actually facing the oxidation pond! (Which is next to the low cost apartments)
cblee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Pelangi Damansara is GOOD Reply with quote

Pelangi Damansara 2 is the new condo with Bandar Utama address. The spec and facilities is much better and now the developer had spend quite a sum to provide better road, beautify the area.

Puncak Damansara is off the area and does not offer walking distance to BU. When BU new hotel completed, the demand for PD 2 will surge as it is the one and only one nearest condo (affordable -200-250K) in the area. The rural area and pond more or less belong to other condo problem as it is nearer to them in this case is Puncak Damansara.

PD2 is also much better than PD1, reason:
1) BU address.
2) GOOD location.
3) Near School, better traffic. PD1 is very heary traffic with Kota Damansara folks coming out, Palm Spring, Opal sunway, and the area is too much crowded with many level of income level. You will not like to deal with other class of people with income less than 500-1000 around you. PD1 got many low cost aprt around the area. NOT for own stay.
4) BU offer potential as TV3, Hotel, New Hospital provide great source of tenancy.
cblee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: tropika not good Reply with quote

As far as i knew Tropika on sale for such a long time. If it is a good investment then when last so long.

Sri Damansara : Morning JAM, evening also JAM. I found out more and more chinese are moving out from SD.

Any input ??
skccks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cblee,

i think you are confuse. tropika is located at brd sri damansara n you mentioned sri damansara is at opposite site. there is a industry park n a lot of foreign workers.

regarding the sale, i think now aready achieve 90%<. is it good at such a economic enviroment? i dont know maybe you can comment a bit.

thank you
cblee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skccks wrote:
cblee,

i think you are confuse. tropika is located at brd sri damansara n you mentioned sri damansara is at opposite site. there is a industry park n a lot of foreign workers.

regarding the sale, i think now aready achieve 90%<. is it good at such a economic enviroment? i dont know maybe you can comment a bit.

thank you

Dear Skccks,
Yes, Tropika is in Sri Damansara which had been on sales for long time already cos i saw them L&G promoting the site at every home exhibition few times already. It is still the same block (unsold).
skccks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cblee,

if you are free u can drop by at the tropika 2 show house to have a look and check with the agent what is the sale status & progress of works. regarding the traffic jam issue, my opinion anywhere in klang valley also jam lar. especially for those area which is hot for investment! if you want to looking for the property which is good for investment but no traffic jam, i really cant mention 1 to you. maybe you can mention some to us so we can consider it. Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 1 of 19

Jump to: