Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Owners & residents of WIDURI IMPIAN, DESA PETALING 2008

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Owners & residents of WIDURI IMPIAN, DESA PETALING 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captain11

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi JunJiang...
Here are my answers to your querries...

Here are the questions about Desa Petaling:-

1. How is the traffic condition since the entrance and exit is only via the flyover located at the KL-Seremban Highway and the other option, which is via Besraya Highway but have to go through the Salak South village?

Well, Besraya Highway is clear most of the time, even during the evening rush hour. At worst, heavy traffic, but still moving like 60km (cause of the bend near the Cheras turn out.) As for in the morning.. that one cannot lari.. .Going to town memang suey...

KL-Seremban highway has improved a bit since SMART Tunnel started operating. But if SMART TUnnel is closed like now... Jam again maximum...
Personally, I feel Desa Petaling has a lot of options, although there are only 2 exits, but the 2 exits branch out to other highways (and the distance to the other highways are usually not jammed)... KL-Seremban you can go towards the Sg. Besi Highway, Kesas Highway, MRR2, NPE, Old Klang Road, Putrajaya Highway, town...
Besraya there is a small road to bypass the 1.30 toll to go to Sg besi & Kuchai Lama / Old Klang road...... teach you next time.. Then going to town can turn out to Connaught highway (Cheras or MIdvalley/federal), or Salak South/Bdr Permaisuri...

Lastly, the length which you have drive past Kg Baru Salak Selatan is probably less than 0.5Km... so, its really not that bad... it's like a pre-race warm up, just to get the engine & tyres ready for the F1 race on the highway.. haha...

2. I know there is a Pasar Malam in the area but will it affect the residents especially who are going to stay in Widuri Impian?

That will depend on which entrance you take to get into Desa PEtaling. If from KL-Seremban, you have 3 options... 1, crawl through the pasar malam, 2, take a parallel road, which is really dark and scary (I don't recommend)... 3, take a different route and go around the bukit to the back entrance...

From Besraya, easy...no effect what so ever...

Oh, and btw, the normal pasar malam is on Wednesday nights... stretches from the mosque to the end of the road (T junction)... there is a smaller version on Sundays, which is basicaly in front of the row of shops near Widuri Impian...

And I prefer to think of the pasar malam in a more beneficial, rather than obstructive, image... since its sooo near, good lah.. we can go jalan jalan pasar malam cari makan every week.. hehe... fun wat...

3. I'm working adult in Kepong and how early I have to depart from Desa Petaling to avoid the traffic jam just exit to the Highway?

erm... sorry bro.. this one... i can't tell.. mainly because I don't go kepong often (I would take the MRR2 there....cause I only know that way...) if KL-seremban & Besraya going to town.., I'd say before 7.10 its still ok lah.. after 7.10 then headache starts... by 7.45... you're gonna be stuck for quite awhile...

About the project, I have these questions to seek your guys for information:-

1. Is there any good unit left? Which block, floor and what type of the unit?

Good unit? Not sure wor... probably you can go log on to IJM website, get the sales office phone number, then call and enquire? I'm also curious to know whether MPH's pal managed to get a unit or not...

2. My unit of preference are facing morning sun (east or north-east), Type B and high floor (10th to 15th floor), if possible corner unit because I prefer a bright living environment and facing the KLCC view. Is that possible to get it?

...... not too sure... but if my guess is right, only the higher floors on block 2 will enjoy the morning sun... lower levels cause blocked by the other condos surrounding (which I prefer... too hot not my kind of scene..)
Facing KLCC... ermm.. theorectically facing KLCC lah... can see or not.. .different story yah.. cause from 6th floor level, if i'm not mistaken, the view was obstructed quite a bit by some other condos in BAndar tun razak.. so can't blame IJM....

3. What is the price now and the maintenance fee respectively? Any promotion from the developer right now?

Whats the price? hehe... sorry mate.. duno.. ever since I've purchased, haven't really looked back at the prices edi.. I don't think its changed much... Promotion from Developer.... should be the 5% discount...

Maintenance fee, I can't recall the psf rate.. should be 15sen? 14sen? can't quite recall.. all i remember is that I calculated it to be around RM140 per month (which isn't too bad, right?)...

Ok... now.. on to the next qoute....

widuri.impian@yahoo.com
captain11

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

junjiang wrote:
Captain11,

Hi, Captain. I'm glad to hear from your reply so soon. Let me introduce myself. I'm a 27-years-old guy, same as you, and have been studying in Klang Valley for 4 year and working for almost two years here.

Initially, I'm planning to buy a house with freehold title but eventually I give up the thought since this type of properties is fewer and 20-30% more expensive than leasehold properties nowadays.

My first property is just purposely for own stay, perhaps for not so long time. Thus, my budget is around RM120k-180k. I wish to have my dearest parent to live with me so now have to get one which is completed or completed very soon. Thus, Widuri Impian meet my first requirement.

As I wrote in previous message, I prefer an non-landed basic apartment with relatively low maintenance fee but good location (within KL area). Since this is my first property and I can't afford the landed one, Widuri Impian again meet my requirement to let me stay for few years. Smile

I'm not so sure whether I'll be still working in Malaysia after few years so just want to plan it wisely when purchasing a property.

Cheers,
junjiang

Part 2.. haha... hands tired edi from part 1...
Anyway... so... you're parents going to be staying in Widuri Also? Cool... then I'll intro Luna's parents lah.. then they can all go Mah Jong together-gether... haha...

Study in KL for 4 years then work around 2 years? hmm... sounds awfully familiar.. kinda like my life story... haha.. I take it you are not a local KL guy? Like me.. I'm from Perak...

Yup, we share the same thinking process.. i believe most, if not all, of our community members also decided based on the same criterias... And I am proud to say that Widuri Impian is a real deal.....For 140k, a decent 3room condo, with nice pool, 10 minutes from KL, quite area, right next to the bus's last stop, low maintenance fee(or so I feel), ... its really worth the dollar... its sooo affordable for us... Freehold nowadays is either super expensive, or comes with the "Service Apartment" tag (water, electric, maintenance bil, all higher than normal)...

Well, hope you can get a unit... We will be waiting to welcome you as a full time member of the committee... (Now your ranking still as observer only... so you don't get member's perks.. haha...)

OooooOOoo. I can already hear the rest of the community members starting to ask... "What member's perks?"... haha... Coming soon.. haha..

widuri.impian@yahoo.com
mcfly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

junjiang wrote:
Captain11,

Hi, Captain. I'm glad to hear from your reply so soon. Let me introduce myself. I'm a 27-years-old guy, same as you, and have been studying in Klang Valley for 4 year and working for almost two years here.

Initially, I'm planning to buy a house with freehold title but eventually I give up the thought since this type of properties is fewer and 20-30% more expensive than leasehold properties nowadays.

My first property is just purposely for own stay, perhaps for not so long time. Thus, my budget is around RM120k-180k. I wish to have my dearest parent to live with me so now have to get one which is completed or completed very soon. Thus, Widuri Impian meet my first requirement.

As I wrote in previous message, I prefer an non-landed basic apartment with relatively low maintenance fee but good location (within KL area). Since this is my first property and I can't afford the landed one, Widuri Impian again meet my requirement to let me stay for few years. Smile

I'm not so sure whether I'll be still working in Malaysia after few years so just want to plan it wisely when purchasing a property.

Cheers,
junjiang

Jun Jiang, no one would know best whether the purchase is a good buy or not. I have been trying to look for a place to buy for the past 2 years and annoyed many a house agents along the way. Smile but since i just started working, my budget is limited and i don't way to pay rental anymore, I have to look even harder. So, my criterias are pretty tight:

1. The cost of my own place will not be more than my rental and will not significantly change my lifestyle
2. It MUST be within the KL area since I am working near KLCC
3. It should be a quiet residential but has all the amenities I need in order to survive. ie: food stalls, food stalls and food stalls. (yep.. my gas tank last for more than a year cuz i use it only to brew my coffee)
4. It shud be under RM150k but shud have all the facilties ie pool
5. Maintenance fee should b around rm150
6. It must be NEW so I can safe on legal cost and waiting period to move in is less than a year (very impatient species)
7. Good developer
8. Build up of more than 1100 sq. ft

So, for widuri impian ... Item 1 - 7 are all checked. Item 8 is not. But, I can't have it all. So i settled for it.

So, if u share the same need, this can be a wise buy. But, as the saying goes.. its each to his own. Go and visit the site, have a feel of it and if it feels right, and if there's available unit, go grab it. If not, keep on searching.

Cheers!
mcfly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inakimi wrote:

mcfly,
its a photo only Very Happy I explained to captain11 , gave him the idea ! Do share the kc info here mcfly ..

Aaaah...ok. Man its expensive to do anything these days. Went to signature kitchen and they quoted me at least 7.3k for a basic kitchen work. And cordially said.. this quote exclude all appliances, wiring and maintenance work.

So far, most rfqs i get is around 20k for works that includes:
1. Grills - front door + windows
2. BAsic kitchen (ex appliance and limited cabinet)
3. Bedroom (wardrobes)
4. Cornices
5. Bathroom tiles

Is this acceptable or is it daylght robbery?? Seriously, no hacking of walls whatsoever.

Cheers!
Haryzat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. The cost of my own place will not be more than my rental and will not significantly change my lifestyle
3. It should be a quiet residential but has all the amenities I need in order to survive. ie: food stalls, food stalls and food stalls. (yep.. my gas tank last for more than a year cuz i use it only to brew my coffee)
6. It must be NEW so I can safe on legal cost and waiting period to move in is less than a year (very impatient species)
7. Good developer

yes! you are damn correct! you have same criterias as me.. but i never expected to have 1000+ square feet..

i wish we have made a very wise choice to widuri impian...
Haryzat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcfly's criterias...

7. Good developer

yes! you are damn correct! you have same criterias as me.. but i never expected to have 1000+ square feet..

i wish we have made a very wise choice to widuri impian...
inakimi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcfly wrote:
inakimi wrote:

mcfly,
its a photo only Very Happy I explained to captain11 , gave him the idea ! Do share the kc info here mcfly ..

Aaaah...ok. Man its expensive to do anything these days. Went to signature kitchen and they quoted me at least 7.3k for a basic kitchen work. And cordially said.. this quote exclude all appliances, wiring and maintenance work.

So far, most rfqs i get is around 20k for works that includes:
1. Grills - front door + windows
2. BAsic kitchen (ex appliance and limited cabinet)
3. Bedroom (wardrobes)
4. Cornices
5. Bathroom tiles

Is this acceptable or is it daylght robbery?? Seriously, no hacking of walls whatsoever.

Cheers!

hey guys,
want to updates something regarding the kicthen cabinet i mentioned earlier.. captain11 remember en azhar, that i promoted? for time being , i dont want to give green light to all of you .. I had promoted en azhar to my cousin...seem like my cousin complaining his work..what his showed on paper its not same with the reality. But, he consider good man laa..still want to pickup my phone and willing to repair the kc. Today I will drop by to see the kc finishing. If the quality is there then I will give green light to use en azhar's workmanship.

Captain11,
Sorry..I'm busy lately Sad .. oh yaa do check lights sales at sri petaling...planning to go this weekend --
Decorative Lighting Stock Clearance
Discount Up to 60%

Products Offered

Ceiling Light from RM 8.80
Wall Light from RM 19.00
5 Blades Ceiling Fan from 180.00
Crystal Light from RM 688.00
6″ Downlight from RM 13.50
Philips Fluorescent Tube RM 10.00/3nos

Time: 10 am to 915 pm
Location (Tel 603 9057 0130)

LIGHT N EASY ELECTRICAL
46-2 Jalan Radin Anum 1
Bandar Baru Seri Petaling
57000 Kuala Lumpur

.://..shoppingnsales.com/2008/03/25/28-mar-27-apr-decorative-lighting-stock-clearance/#more-1977
captain11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Inakimi... Thats all right.. i understand..
Thanks for the updates & also the notice on the clearance sale. That reminded me that I've got some links as well. So I checked it out, and here's some of the interesting deals around town...

Aussino Warehouse Sale
From Friday, 28th Mar 2008 - Sunday, 6th Apr 2008

Check out the Aussino Warehouse Sale at Aussino Factory Outlet, No 2, Jalan Sejahtera 25/124, Section 25, Axis Premier Industrial Park, Shah Alam from 28th till 30th March and 4th till 6th April from 9am till 6pm.

Price starts from RM9.90.

Visit website for location map.

For more detailed info, please visit:
.://..aussino.com/promo/2008/my/my_promo_280308/my_promo_28...

.://..aussino.com

Aussino bedsheets are really nice and comfy... Smile

FAGOR Warehouse Sale
From Thursday, 27th Mar 2008 - Sunday, 30th Mar 2008

Don't miss the FAGOR Warehouse Sale at No 27, Jalan PJU 3/42, Sunway Damansara Industrial Park, Petaling Jaya from 10am till 9pm.

Call 03-7880 7012, 016-336 3862 and 016-336 3860 for more details.

.://..fagor.com.my

I'm not a fan of FAgor, but apparently a majority of home makers think of Fagor as one of the better brands for kitchen...

McFly...
Once again.. totally agree with you as well... Exactly the same thinking process & Criterias.. hehe... so.. you, me & HAryzat can become one geng edi... anyone else want to join? haha....or should i ask.. does everyone else want to join? haha..

widuri.impian@yahoo.com
inakimi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad huh! RED LIGHT to en azhar...workmanship was so bad ! haiihhh..previously, he did for my bro's kc. That time was good, the finishing superb but now?? dont want to talk about en azhar.. Now is time to looking for new contractor ..
mcfly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inakimi wrote:
Evil or Very Mad huh! RED LIGHT to en azhar...workmanship was so bad ! haiihhh..previously, he did for my bro's kc. That time was good, the finishing superb but now?? dont want to talk about en azhar.. Now is time to looking for new contractor ..

Chill chill! No worries Ina. We have all the time in the world to look for other contractors. Smile
Haryzat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

captain11 wrote:
Thanks for the updates & also the notice on the clearance sale. That reminded me that I've got some links as well. So I checked it out, and here's some of the interesting deals around town...

Aussino Warehouse Sale
From Friday, 28th Mar 2008 - Sunday, 6th Apr 2008

Check out the Aussino Warehouse Sale at Aussino Factory Outlet, No 2, Jalan Sejahtera 25/124, Section 25, Axis Premier Industrial Park, Shah Alam from 28th till 30th March and 4th till 6th April from 9am till 6pm.

Price starts from RM9.90.

Visit website for location map.

For more detailed info, please visit:
.://..aussino.com/promo/2008/my/my_promo_280308/my_promo_28...

.://..aussino.com

Aussino bedsheets are really nice and comfy... Smile

FAGOR Warehouse Sale
From Thursday, 27th Mar 2008 - Sunday, 30th Mar 2008

Don't miss the FAGOR Warehouse Sale at No 27, Jalan PJU 3/42, Sunway Damansara Industrial Park, Petaling Jaya from 10am till 9pm.

Call 03-7880 7012, 016-336 3862 and 016-336 3860 for more details.

.://..fagor.com.my

I'm not a fan of FAgor, but apparently a majority of home makers think of Fagor as one of the better brands for kitchen...

McFly...
Once again.. totally agree with you as well... Exactly the same thinking process & Criterias.. hehe... so.. you, me & HAryzat can become one geng edi... anyone else want to join? haha....or should i ask.. does everyone else want to join? haha..

It must be a great!, Captain11

Anyway, yesterday 1 more my friends confirm to join the widuri impian community. ermm any commision for us if we promote this widuri to developer? I have introduce 6 succesful 'buyer' to developer.. huhuhu...
captain11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcfly wrote:
inakimi wrote:

Chill chill! No worries Ina. We have all the time in the world to look for other contractors. Smile

Ahah... Yar man, Inakimi, cool down ..its ok. If this En. Azhar is not consistent, then we just move on lah.. Personally, I have never heard of the 'holy grail' of contractor, who charges cheap, reliable, nice(humble & Good manners), quality of work good,... usually one will be missing one of those traits...Anyway... we just try our luck later on lah..

McFly, Earlier this year, I was still quite hyped up about contractors, supplies, etc... but of late.. just feel like better wait till get the keys, then only source for contractors...
But honestly, would that be too late? why?

widuri.impian@yahoo.com
captain11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haryzat wrote:
captain11 wrote:

It must be a great!, Captain11

Anyway, yesterday 1 more my friends confirm to join the widuri impian community. ermm any commision for us if we promote this widuri to developer? I have introduce 6 succesful 'buyer' to developer.. huhuhu...

Wah... 6 successful buyers? Where are they... aii yah. Laughing .. Hary... why so selfish. Laughing .. din intro your pals to us.. hehe,,, faster.. ask them to join this community lah.. haha

widuri.impian@yahoo.com
inakimi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captain11 wrote:
mcfly wrote:
inakimi wrote:

Ahah... Yar man, Inakimi, cool down ..its ok. If this En. Azhar is not consistent, then we just move on lah.. Personally, I have never heard of the 'holy grail' of contractor, who charges cheap, reliable, nice(humble & Good manners), quality of work good,... usually one will be missing one of those traits...Anyway... we just try our luck later on lah..

McFly, Earlier this year, I was still quite hyped up about contractors, supplies, etc... but of late.. just feel like better wait till get the keys, then only source for contractors...

Captain11,
my opinion is we need to find a few contractors for backup and do some research about the kitchen cabinet. not only the design but the material they used and learn some techinique how to handle 'weird' contractor... just want to share with you what i've learned before :

1) before pay deposit to contractor , pls ask them to list out the details. eg. material, design fully complete with measurement, color , any assecories included etc.
2) pls do keep track the kitchen cabinet status.
3) upon installation , do spend your time to look around.
4)upon full settlement.. do check ur kitchen cabinet 1st.. if satisfied, no defect at all then make full payment.

i think same goes to grills or cornice contractor... hope , we will meet good contractor for our lovely home Smile

Oh ya, I already bought lights for living room, rooms and kitchen . Some I bought at cheras & some at puchong. will share with you once I remembered the lights shop..hehehe..I went too many lights shop until cant remember which shop edi. Normally, at 1st place I will look the price range if above RM200 .. 'terus cabut'..ahahaha..If below RM200 then possible to stay and look around lor..try to barging until drop ! Very Happy
mcfly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captain11 wrote:

I think if we expect to receive our key by May / June. Now is a good time to start shop around for quotes. Just to make a contractor understands what u want is already so time consuming. Unless you are using one contractor to do everything, than you don't have to worry about time.. just the money is a concern. I need a few contractors to do the different work for the house. Need to work harder. Tight pocket, big ideas... LOL By the time i move in, I will need to eat Instant Noodles to recover the damage.

Haryzat .. wow .. 6 reference. They should give you one extra parking. Smile still got units available huh?

Cheers!
captain11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahah.. yup.. i know.. .i guess I must've been tooo lazy of late to go hunting for qoutes... i guess i'll start again soon... but this next couple of weekends cannot.. not free... Next week I'll be at Midvalley for the Jobstreet Career & Training Fair as exhibitor (and also partly as a jobseeker).... hehe...

Mcfly.. i know what you mean when you say "Tight Pocket, Big Ideas"...hahahaha... I believe, based on my plans and wants, my place will only be fully furnished & complete probably next chinese new year... haha... cause have to slowly buy stuff... for now, the main bulk of my resources (cash) will go to getting the 'needs'.. the basic wiring, kc, lights, grills, paint, etc... hmmm... i wonder if 15K can cover all that anot.. i think quite susah hoh.. summore I want to add a wall (to the kitchen), just like the show house.. hmm....

widuri.impian@yahoo.com
at9483mph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captain11 wrote:
1. Is there any good unit left? Which block, floor and what type of the unit?

Good unit? Not sure wor... probably you can go log on to IJM website, get the sales office phone number, then call and enquire? I'm also curious to know whether MPH's pal managed to get a unit or not...

I had checked with the IJM sales guy, there is no non-bumi unit left. Actually one of my friend also bought an unit there and because of some personal reason, she wish to sell off. Her unit is in Block B. Anyone interested ? Just PM me, and I will pass the contact. Razz

captain11 wrote:
Maintenance fee, I can't recall the psf rate.. should be 15sen? 14sen? can't quite recall..

If I am not mistaken as according IJM, the maintenance is 15cents psf until the maintenance contract is hand-off by IJM Maintenance Office ( They mentioned that the first year or first 3 yrs the maintenance will be taken care by them ).

junjiang wrote:

Haha...It seem to be my story as well, study in KL for few years then working for another few years here....Seem like most of us here are around the same age, that should be something interesting when we be staying there soon! Very Happy

As what mentioned by McFly and Haryzat, those are some basic criterias when I started looking for house. But the reason I get Widuri Impian is actually its location, for me, I think it is quite 'centralise' in term of accessible and route-able to many options like KL-Seremban, MRR2, NPE, Kesas Highway, KL-Putrajaya, Federal Highway etc. I have been moving working locations and houses for many times just because I don't like SUPER HEAVY JAM in the early morning when going to work. I believe from Desa Petaling, we can go anywhere with an acceptable traffic jam to KL City, Cheras/Ampang, Serdang/Putrajaya, Shah Alam, Subang Area/Sunway, PJ/Damansara etc.....right? Smile

Seem like everyone have been working hard looking around the renovations, furnitures.... Sad I am yet free enough to start 'hunting' around...I think I gonna start asap else if we got the key by May/June, then I will be getting crazy....
wn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Kitchen... I got some quotes with my husband. I think they quote about 14 ft for the length. I have a picture of the layout scanned, with measurements.

Here it is:
h t t p: / / farm3.static.flickr.com/2179/2367389735_1c1b9f75ec_b.jpg

If you cannot click here directly, copy the link, remove the spaces in between the h t t p, open your browser and enter from there. I don't know why this forum doesn't allow me to put the full link directly.

I think can get cheaper quotes.. source around more.. the lowest we got was below RM 3,500.
wn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mph,

i tried to PM u but I can't. Can I get your friend's contact? Would like to find out more. Thanks! Smile
captain11

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wn wrote:
mph,

i tried to PM u but I can't. Can I get your friend's contact? Would like to find out more. Thanks! Smile

Just a quick note before I go do my banking...
Apparently this forum engine doesn't allow for pm... kinda odd, but well, i guess they must have their reasons lah. I suggest if you don't mind MPH, and your friend as well..., just post the contact details here?

Very soon I'll be setting up a yahoogroups mailing group for all of us here. There you can share slightly more confidential info lah... at least won't be too public...

Ok.. when I'm back from banking then i'll reply again..

widuri.impian@yahoo.com
captain11

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wn wrote:
Hi all,

Kitchen... I got some quotes with my husband. I think they quote about 14 ft for the length. I have a picture of the layout scanned, with measurements.

Here it is:
h t t p: / / farm3.static.flickr.com/2179/2367389735_1c1b9f75ec_b.jpg

If you cannot click here directly, copy the link, remove the spaces in between the h t t p, open your browser and enter from there. I don't know why this forum doesn't allow me to put the full link directly.

I think can get cheaper quotes.. source around more.. the lowest we got was below RM 3,500.

Well done wn!! This is a better copy than the IJM Website one (although that is more color ful, but too small lah)..

Anyway, so I believe the general measurement for the kitchen should be 7 X 10... Should be lah.. And eventually, your 14ft length should be based on 7 on the left, 7 on the right... not inclusive sink area..

widuri.impian@yahoo.com
junjiang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the reply and messages from you all. As mentioned by mph,
all non-bumi unit sold out and they are applying for releasing twenty something bumi units. I think I will still pay a visit to the show room and waiting for their result. Anyway, thanks again for everyone here.

mph,

I also can't use the private message to contact you. Perhaps I provide my email so your friend can contact me at woojunjiang@gmail.com? Thanks to you. Smile
captain11

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

megat7 wrote:
Hi All.

nice to meet you all.

My loan just approve,

so My Unit is A3-17-13

hope to see you all

and

I hope we can get our keys before RAYA. hahaha

I knew we were missing some one.. hehe... HI hi.. so sorry yah, din welcome you properly earlier.. hehe... too excited, cause got many new members & new topics to discuss....

Anyway, Megat, a little intro from you please?

Same goes to Azrin, Arriesya, Maya, wn & SS... and JunJiang too.. although you haven't gotten your unit, but no harm making some friends, no?

widuri.impian@yahoo.com
mcfly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey..

I went to the Light & Easy shop you guys mentioned in the earlier posts. Got a lot of nice stuff at good deals. The shop is facing the inside part of Sri Petaling next to another Light Shop. Bought 2 lights. Had to control myself from buying more so I can shop around again next month. The owner - Sean, is a very helpful guy. If you guys want further discount on top of the discounts he already offer, tell him that you got to know about his sales from the internet. He's testing internet marketing effectiveness.

Enjoy bargaining!

Cheers!
at9483mph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wn wrote:
mph,

WN, I can be reached via xxxxxx(pls contact the widuri yahoogroups moderator for my email). Will provide you the contact via email then.

JUNJIANG, I had sent an email which including the contact number of my friend. Smile

captain11 wrote:
Very soon I'll be setting up a yahoogroups mailing group for all of us here. There you can share slightly more confidential info lah... at least won't be too public...

CAPTAIN11, agreed with you on starting a mailing list group or perhaps we should start considering on getting a web storage+domain for our "pre-Widuri Impian Residents Forum or Website" says, widuriimpian.com or sth like that...haha. Let me know if anything I can help...

Btw, anyone got any good and cheap Very Happy interior designer contact ? or have anyone got any quotations for that?

Last edited by at9483mph on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: