Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Looking for some good investments……

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for some good investments……

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Looking for some good investments…… Reply with quote

Hi all, there have been many instances that have made me to think about my future plans for investing a good sum in some good in vestment markets…but now I have decided to invest the money at least for a start. So, here I need some good options to help me decide the area that I can focus on.
Any help will be appreciated.
Meggie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Looking for some good investments…… Reply with quote

I was too stuck with the same issues of investing in the right place but then I realized (with some advice from my friends)….to go for investing in real estate that really turned out a luck of pot for me and I was glad that I took that step. I would advice you on the same and would like you to focus more on the REI so that it would be a benefit and a mode of security too.
youbetcha1018

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, nowadays, same problems are arising. If you want to secure a good life with your family, you need to invest in Real Estate. you just have to do good on it to attain your goal.[/url]
Property Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,

If you want to know where and what properties to invest to give you existing good yield / return of up to 8-10% returns. Please do not hesitate to email me at brain_gym@hotmail.com
clintonbaisley

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When thinking of an investment property, think in terms of maximizing your rental income. This means look for the 2, 3 and 4 unit properties. The more units a dwelling has, generally the more rental income to be made. If you purchase a 3-unit property that can demand rent of $600/month for all three units and it costs you $1200/month in mortgage payment, you not only have enough rental income to cover the mortgage payment but also have $600/month net profit. You will need more money down, the more units you purchase but it could be worth it if you have the assets. With these tips in mind, you also have to consider the work that may be involved with owning investment properties.
Felix07Richerd

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you shared your very nice experience, Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I feel fervently about this and I like learning about this subject.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: