Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Hot stocks

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hot stocks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Stocks Market and Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
extremepower

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Hot stocks Reply with quote

My advice is to stick with blue chips la. Itu manyak safe punya.
Good luck and prosperity to you!
Badminton anyone? Site below.
Very Happy
stocky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Risk and Reward Analysis Is A MUST! Reply with quote

Bluechips lesser risk BUT Good-->>Strong fundamentals with high potential turnaround stocks will give you incredible returns.

LANDMRK, SUNWAY and MAGNA are some of the examples.

Knowing your stocks well with in-depth study will surely give you extra edge in your investment.

Trade with confidence at: ..bursa88.blogspot.com

More updated sharings of potential stocks at: .://..marketingnextlevel.com/stock/
techppc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi thanks for your advise can you tell me how about crude oil i am planning to invest on crude oil is it good idea?.

As market is down now a days will it be up in next few months?
cjr_Sobe

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: invest crude oil Reply with quote

I don't think it is a good idea as far as i know we can say how it goes. Please wait some months and see if you try out now i think it is a risk.

goji juice | ventrilo server
erandika1986

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think that it is not good advise.you have to learn it better.

learn More
erandika1986

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can invest for the Virtual company with is based on commerce it will give you more profit.

Free Book
p3nang

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if sunway sonsidered as blue chip, how come i found that the EPS growth and ROE is not that nice. below standard.
any idea?

Feel free to contact me.
cc_wong1987@yahoo.com
017-4387038
Xanthia Alysha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to buy stocks... but the ones I bought 2 month ago (ING and PUK) doesn't seem to do me any good... is there any good stocks now to buy???
AndyRodic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Penny Stocks Reply with quote

Before making any investment in penny stocks, it is essential to look for industry trend. Find a trend when it's just dealing with its upward swing.
Trading penny stocks can be helpful if you have brokers and advisers. To support your investment, the investor should have a healthy knowledge of the penny stock market. It is important to keep track of the trend and observe the shares before you trade. It will lend a hand to make sound decisions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Stocks Market and Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: