Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - EMERALD WEST/ Garnet 1&2

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMERALD WEST/ Garnet 1&2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrotten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: EMERALD WEST/ Garnet 1&2 Reply with quote

hello there...just want to say hi to neighbourhood........Welcome Home Very Happy
jrotten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Calling all garnet Reply with quote

anyone from garnet...please share info....anything....as long u can share something......no matter what....house,renovate,guards,commitee etc..
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello guys...i'm new here....i'm from garnet....i had a fight with the guards there....i hate that guy very much....everytime i see him....many kind of story bout him i have heard but...today i'm very piss....when he ask the grill maker to contact me to come to their post guard just to make sure that it is just for measurement only...no working in sunday.....when i ask him who's giving the instruction...he said the management.....then how come they dont inform the owner about it...i mean like give a flyers or something....they just stick at their guard house and expecting we to read it out...that's bull shit ok....i rather vote for the machine to take over their places.....one guard is enough for the post....and for the rest of them shoul be guarding along the area....what a piss...after the incident that old fella always round to my area....welll...maybe he's mad at me....but what can i say....i'm the house owner...they should not exceed the limits...or else i'll call the SPRM to open their cases...i have witness and proof....if they wanna hard way....i can give it dead way.....anyway, i dont have enough time to deal with this kind of guys....hope ur neighbourhood in good condition......i have to object in the next community meeting....and to ferrous....watch out...if i know u are the one behind all this...we,ll see in court....i dont like people who dont have integrity....bribe for the living??? such a waste......shame on u....

hi jrotten, seems like you've been thru a nightmare Shocked !
what's the story actually? and what's with Ferose?
jrotten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well...nothing actually...just what i've heard from a contractor (datuyu)...ferous want a commission for introducer.....he's a promoter for developer contractor...but since datuyu gave a better price....the dev. contractor cannot get job....so ferous decide to introduce owner to datuyu to get some commission....skip to the point....ferous actually have borrow some money from the datuyu network brother...and when the big brother want to give the money to ferous...his brother ask to give it to him coz he has lend money to ferous.....so ferous get angry coz though he has borrow some money from them....he's still want the commission....so he ask the guard to take care of the datuyu men....( do not let them enter)....and then suddenly...sunday is a public holiday for a contractor to renovate client house....hahahahhah....something like that lor....but for the guard....he takes money from the foreign worker......(duit kopi)...although he dont ask for it....but he makes a dificult way for the workers to do their job...you know la......so the workers have to give him som money....my workers has told me when he take rest and have a chat with another workers...
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrotten wrote:
well...nothing actually...just what i've heard from a contractor (datuyu)...ferous want a commission for introducer.....he's a promoter for developer contractor...but since datuyu gave a better price....the dev. contractor cannot get job....so ferous decide to introduce owner to datuyu to get some commission....skip to the point....ferous actually have borrow some money from the datuyu network brother...and when the big brother want to give the money to ferous...his brother ask to give it to him coz he has lend money to ferous.....so ferous get angry coz though he has borrow some money from them....he's still want the commission....so he ask the guard to take care of the datuyu men....( do not let them enter)....and then suddenly...sunday is a public holiday for a contractor to renovate client house....hahahahhah....something like that lor....but for the guard....he takes money from the foreign worker......(duit kopi)...although he dont ask for it....but he makes a dificult way for the workers to do their job...you know la......so the workers have to give him som money....my workers has told me when he take rest and have a chat with another workers...

hmmm... hidden cost... yealah, money is always the motivation....
jrotten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah...but i hate people that takes bribe....didnt they have any integrity????
fdude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hello jrotten,

i'm from Garnet2 moved 5 months ago. Its known fact that feroz is
actually very close to the Datuyu brother's. In fact every time he hands out
the key to the new house owner he will inform these guys. You will realize
the brothers will be around the area when he passes the key to the new house owners. Thats how he cari makan and i have to say he has given tons of contract to the Datuyu brothers.

my 10 cents
jrotten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hello fdude,

i couldnt agree more...hey so ur in garnet 2...which row...KE 8 1? i'm from 1F...do yo know what the indian guards ( the old one) name???? So how's life in garnet????
fdude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

jrotten wrote:
hello fdude,

i couldnt agree more...hey so ur in garnet 2...which row...KE 8 1? i'm from 1F...do yo know what the indian guards ( the old one) name???? So how's life in garnet????

ha ha im just behind ur row im from 1E.. the old guard name is Samy. Actually samy is a bit talktative and can be irritating at times... but compared to all the other guards he is a bit more proactive does all the rounds at nights....so i rather have him working at nite shift.

Life at garnet is nice and peaceful.. the neighbours at my row of quite nice most of them are malays. They are very lepak kind of people.. and very understanding.... extremely friendly as well.. and u can see them near tnb sub station every evening planting....all their pokok's... he he..

see u around.
datuyu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: How do you know this story??? Reply with quote

hi brothers,,,
who are you? In fact i am datuyu network. how do you know all this story about? Nanti ferous akan marah Sad

[quote="jrotten"]well...nothing actually...just what i've heard from a contractor (datuyu)...ferous want a commission for introducer.....he's a promoter for developer contractor...but since datuyu gave a better price....the dev. contractor cannot get job....so ferous decide to introduce owner to datuyu to get some commission....skip to the point....ferous actually have borrow some money from the datuyu network brother...and when the big brother want to give the money to ferous...his brother ask to give it to him coz he has lend money to ferous.....so ferous get angry coz though he has borrow some money from them....he's still want the commission....so he ask the guard to take care of the datuyu men....( do not let them enter)....and then suddenly...sunday is a public holiday for a contractor to renovate client house....hahahahhah....something like that lor....but for the guard....he takes money from the foreign worker......(duit kopi)...although he dont ask for it....but he makes a dificult way for the workers to do their job...you know la......so the workers have to give

him som money....my workers has told me when he take rest and have a chat with another workers...[/quote]
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi jrotten, my house and neighbour's was break-in and burglarise on Monday... have this kind of incident ever happened in Garnet?
RozieYusof

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi..this is rozie from garnet 2..

nice having you guys in this forum.. Very Happy
klchong

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilyashukri wrote:
hi jrotten, my house and neighbour's was break-in and burglarise on Monday... have this kind of incident ever happened in Garnet?

Hi all,
I'm KLChong. Just bought a unit in Garnet. Would like to know is there a lot of break in case in Garnet? A bit concern about the safety of this area?
jrotten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: what... Reply with quote

sorry mr illya....it's been a while...quite bz la nowdays....well....is it true bro bout ur house...that S.O.B (burglar) will pay for what they've done...i'm very sorry for u....well let's meet up in the next meeting with developer o...k...
klchong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,

IS there any Residence Association or Rukun Tetangga in Garnet? Who is handle the security in Garnet? I understand that all gated community allow owner to form JMB/MC to take care of the common area instead of let developer take care of it.
jrotten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klchong wrote:
Dear all,

IS there any Residence Association or Rukun Tetangga in Garnet? Who is handle the security in Garnet? I understand that all gated community allow owner to form JMB/MC to take care of the common area instead of let developer take care of it.

Yes...we have a committee......current guard service were selected by our committee......
klchong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. Is it a JMB, MC or others?
ahsoh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Everyone, I just notice that there is a new launch terrace project named Ebony at Emerald West. I like the parkhomes concept and the specs are quite decent, 2'X2' procelain tiles for living and dining area, ceramic tiles up to ceiling height at bathroom. The thing that I dont like is the layout a bit small. price now 326800 for intermediate unit. What you guys think? Worth the money?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: