Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - EMERALD, RAWANG Ametrine/Topaz Buyers. Am I the lonely one?

 


    HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US



Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>


Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMERALD, RAWANG Ametrine/Topaz Buyers. Am I the lonely one?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ilyashukri



Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:
Yee Wen wrote:
Tried to log into the site as mentioned but it seems nothing appears... Rolling Eyes

We are currently staying at Sri Damansara, very near to Kepong. Guess one of you are from Kepong too right?

And did someone mentioned taking the KTM to work? That was my initial plan too. Still thinking whether there are any other alternatives!

Hmmm... We received a flyer, so planned to just have a look. For a Semi-D, the price is consider very reasonable too. Getting a landed property in PJ is almost impossible for me laa... Hehe... So getting it in Rawang not too bad though... With lake and mountain, guess the air will be better too!


Talking about air..i had never experienced living in Emerald before, but from the wikimapia ..wikimapia.org/#lat=3.3257866&lon=101.5423822&z=15&l=0&m=a&v=2&search=kota%20emerald, we are 3km away from LAFARGE Cement Quary. I hope this proximity is still healthy. BUT the hills at emereld would likely to divert the airstream away from our home to be.


well done fendy! Surprised i never try this one, usually i refer to google map...
the cement is not my concern, BUT the poultry factory nearby is the REAL deal! don't wanna bird's fever knocking down my door step!
Back to top
View user's profile
Longfiller



Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 75

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:

Talking about air..i had never experienced living in Emerald before, but from the wikimapia ..wikimapia.org/#lat=3.3257866&lon=101.5423822&z=15&l=0&m=a&v=2&search=kota%20emerald, we are 3km away from LAFARGE Cement Quary. I hope this proximity is still healthy. BUT the hills at emereld would likely to divert the airstream away from our home to be.


You know lah this country... don't expect the hills to remain there forever.
_________________
Happiness is a fat Cuban cigar and fast Cuban timba.
Back to top
View user's profile
jasonlim_82



Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 460
Location: Sutera Damansara, PJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody went to the site last week? pls update if you did... thanx
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
ilyashukri



Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
anybody went to the site last week? pls update if you did... thanx


yeah, pls do... i went back to kampung...
Back to top
View user's profile
fendy83



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilyashukri wrote:
jasonlim_82 wrote:
anybody went to the site last week? pls update if you did... thanx


yeah, pls do... i went back to kampung...


No visitation last weekend
Back to top
View user's profile
ilyashukri



Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

most likely after raya will see the site... right now (this month), too tired lah... Confused
Back to top
View user's profile
fendy83



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilyashukri wrote:
most likely after raya will see the site... right now (this month), too tired lah... Confused


NVM, this weekend if I got nothing to do besides going to pasar ramadhan and waiting for 'berbuka'. I'll go for a visit. Subject to wheather and mood also la.

BTW there are some photos that i have missed to add into photobucket during the last visit for your pleasure viewing hehehe.

..s525.photobucket.com/albums/cc337/ferinkx/Topaz%20Emerald%20Rawang%20Site%20Visitatiion%2016%20August%2008/
_________________
topaz owner
Back to top
View user's profile
ilyashukri



Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys...

just want to share this. go to ..jpph.gov.my and try to click on Pengiraan Interaktif : Pengiraan Duti Setem.

and also this one...
.://..hba.org.my/news/2007/907/govt.htm
but i'm not entitled, coz of the date... hu hu hu
Back to top
View user's profile
jasonlim_82



Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 460
Location: Sutera Damansara, PJ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:
ilyashukri wrote:
most likely after raya will see the site... right now (this month), too tired lah... Confused


NVM, this weekend if I got nothing to do besides going to pasar ramadhan and waiting for 'berbuka'. I'll go for a visit. Subject to wheather and mood also la.

BTW there are some photos that i have missed to add into photobucket during the last visit for your pleasure viewing hehehe.

..s525.photobucket.com/albums/cc337/ferinkx/Topaz%20Emerald%20Rawang%20Site%20Visitatiion%2016%20August%2008/


nice pix...thanks... urs look professional taking also... erm this was taken on 16Aug.... means already about one month ago... i am sure the road is now fully tarred.... waiting for the last progressive letter from developer....

erm i notice the water tap is not installed yet... the sink at kitchen also not installed yet...erm the empty land beside our house, r they going to leave it like that or they will plant grass on top???
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
jasonlim_82



Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 460
Location: Sutera Damansara, PJ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilyashukri wrote:
hi guys...

just want to share this. go to ..jpph.gov.my and try to click on Pengiraan Interaktif : Pengiraan Duti Setem.

and also this one...
.://..hba.org.my/news/2007/907/govt.htm
but i'm not entitled, coz of the date... hu hu hu


aiya i am not entitled also la.... bought in apr2007....
it means we need to pay for about 4k for the stamp duty fees lo... when got to pay ar? and one more thing, when can we know our house plate no?
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
fendy83



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
fendy83 wrote:
ilyashukri wrote:
most likely after raya will see the site... right now (this month), too tired lah... Confused


NVM, this weekend if I got nothing to do besides going to pasar ramadhan and waiting for 'berbuka'. I'll go for a visit. Subject to wheather and mood also la.

BTW there are some photos that i have missed to add into photobucket during the last visit for your pleasure viewing hehehe.

..s525.photobucket.com/albums/cc337/ferinkx/Topaz%20Emerald%20Rawang%20Site%20Visitatiion%2016%20August%2008/


nice pix...thanks... urs look professional taking also... erm this was taken on 16Aug.... means already about one month ago... i am sure the road is now fully tarred.... waiting for the last progressive letter from developer....

erm i notice the water tap is not installed yet... the sink at kitchen also not installed yet...erm the empty land beside our house, r they going to leave it like that or they will plant grass on top???


Hmm even if they have installed the water sink we need to get rid of it anyway..hehehe...

I don't think they will plant grass there..but if they do, hehhee i have to remove it as well....BTW In Sg. Buluh the ready-planted carpet grass available at only RM2 for 2 sq ft ..very nice and quite reasonable.hehehe
_________________
topaz owner
Back to top
View user's profile
jasonlim_82



Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 460
Location: Sutera Damansara, PJ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, thats cool. fendy show me the way there next time, i wanna plant those carpet grass also...smooth one like the one at golf course...hahaha...maybe i can go there pluck some next time....hahaha

btw, i got sms invitation ask to go to anggun for lantern festival this coming sat.... got makan makan and performance also.... i think i will go with parents also.... so it means i will be visiting our site also this sat.... Laughing

see this site for more info... .://..hongbeeland.com/anggun/events.php

oh ya forgot to tell u all, ivory2 had been officially launched las sat as published in the press....
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
jasonlim_82



Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 460
Location: Sutera Damansara, PJ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Longfiller, latest update to u about the chinese primary school.

.://..myemerald.com.my/software/default.asp?links_id=821&load_Page=news_details&news=7&nPage=1

they are waiting for the construction plan approval and then can start work... they are targetting to complete this project by 2011....
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
fendy83



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
wow, thats cool. fendy show me the way there next time, i wanna plant those carpet grass also...smooth one like the one at golf course...hahaha...maybe i can go there pluck some next time....hahaha

btw, i got sms invitation ask to go to anggun for lantern festival this coming sat.... got makan makan and performance also.... i think i will go with parents also.... so it means i will be visiting our site also this sat.... Laughing

see this site for more info... [url].://..hongbeeland.com/anggun/events.php[/url]

oh ya forgot to tell u all, ivory2 had been officially launched las sat as published in the press....


I saw the ads in the STAR also, about ANGGUN this saturday. I notice that the price of semi-D cluster there remain the same...368k

Jason, why the myemereld website cannot be opened? waiting for so long but nothing happened.
_________________
topaz owner
Back to top
View user's profile
jasonlim_82



Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 460
Location: Sutera Damansara, PJ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe the 368k unit sold out already... so r u going there tomorow? i will definitely go...

something must be wrong about the website coz i can access the site all the time.... maybe u try other PC
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
fendy83



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not sure going to emerald tomorrow...I know that there will be a lot of artises performing there..heheheh

Anyway..maybe your PC/LT have restored the site memory when you first time log into the site...i guess
Back to top
View user's profile
ilyashukri



Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
wow, thats cool. fendy show me the way there next time, i wanna plant those carpet grass also...smooth one like the one at golf course...hahaha...maybe i can go there pluck some next time....hahaha

btw, i got sms invitation ask to go to anggun for lantern festival this coming sat.... got makan makan and performance also.... i think i will go with parents also.... so it means i will be visiting our site also this sat.... Laughing

see this site for more info... [url].://..hongbeeland.com/anggun/events.php[/url]

oh ya forgot to tell u all, ivory2 had been officially launched las sat as published in the press....


jason, after visiting the emerald site try using the highway from rawang (heading to KL, of course) and exit to the sg. buloh hospital toll... before arriving the toll, u will noticed ALL the grass that u need! on your right and also left! MAKE SURE UR EYES ARE ON THE ROAD...
beside that, after the toll, take a left turn after the traffic light - just go STRAIGHT (the hospital should be on your right), u will pass by some village and some MORE plants dan flowers to beautify your homes!

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top
View user's profile
jasonlim_82



Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 460
Location: Sutera Damansara, PJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Latest site update on 13-Sep-2008 Reply with quote

Good news everyone, all the roads had been tarred.... even the road sign is on now....our street name is Jalan 13/2A3....something like that.... i think the house plate number also coming soon....see the pixs below.... enjoy

















electricity and water are not installed yet.... i guess they dun wan to put it on so fast also coz scared of being stolen... same goes to the grill in front our our house..... i believe they gonna build the guard entrance anytime from now to start sending some guards to patrol inside our taman after they installed everything....

one more thing, they are also doing the fencing around our area.... GATED community ma....

others all ready except the water tap and the sink..... but very nice to see the road tarred. now can drive-in conveniently....
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
ilyashukri



Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... nice pix!

Barulah nampak macam kawasan perumahan sikit! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top
View user's profile
fendy83



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heheh... i went there last saturday also, took some photo but got no time to upload...anyway jason's pixs are much better than mine heheh. Me and my wife, we drove towards the end of the housing area, the playground located at the far end of the housing are, near the hills. And yeah, I saw the BERHENTI sign at all junction and the road's sewerage manholes were left opened.

Nice Pics Man... it's "Brochurelike" quality hehhehe congrats!
Back to top
View user's profile
jasonlim_82



Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 460
Location: Sutera Damansara, PJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:
Heheh... i went there last saturday also, took some photo but got no time to upload...anyway jason's pixs are much better than mine heheh. Me and my wife, we drove towards the end of the housing area, the playground located at the far end of the housing are, near the hills. And yeah, I saw the BERHENTI sign at all junction and the road's sewerage manholes were left opened.

Nice Pics Man... it's "Brochurelike" quality hehhehe congrats!


thanx, share la ur pix with us... i might miss out some nice angles ler... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
ilyashukri



Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and also, beware for bumpers...
Back to top
View user's profile
ilyashukri



Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:
Heheh... i went there last saturday also, took some photo but got no time to upload...anyway jason's pixs are much better than mine heheh. Me and my wife, we drove towards the end of the housing area, the playground located at the far end of the housing are, near the hills. And yeah, I saw the BERHENTI sign at all junction and the road's sewerage manholes were left opened.

Nice Pics Man... it's "Brochurelike" quality hehhehe congrats!


personally lah guys, about the playground, it is so small that i would consider be best not to build it in the first place... coz it somehow not in-sync with our houses and its environment... and furthermore we will pay rm70 for the maintenance fee (quiet a lot) monthly...

by right they should build a bigger playground... overall, the developer did a great job in building the houses (never doubt that), BUT with the size of the playground THAT big, maybe u guys have to take turns to get ur kids to use the facility...
Back to top
View user's profile
fendy83



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 193

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilyashukri wrote:
fendy83 wrote:
Heheh... i went there last saturday also, took some photo but got no time to upload...anyway jason's pixs are much better than mine heheh. Me and my wife, we drove towards the end of the housing area, the playground located at the far end of the housing are, near the hills. And yeah, I saw the BERHENTI sign at all junction and the road's sewerage manholes were left opened.

Nice Pics Man... it's "Brochurelike" quality hehhehe congrats!


personally lah guys, about the playground, it is so small that i would consider be best not to build it in the first place... coz it somehow not in-sync with our houses and its environment... and furthermore we will pay rm70 for the maintenance fee (quiet a lot) monthly...

by right they should build a bigger playground... overall, the developer did a great job in building the houses (never doubt that), BUT with the size of the playground THAT big, maybe u guys have to take turns to get ur kids to use the facility...


Maybe they thought that our house got its own playground since that all are semi-D hehehe,

here are the two photos that i took since "you ask for it". it's a bit Lame.heheheh

..i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc337/ferinkx/Topaz%20Emerald%20Rawang%20Site%20Visitatiion%2016%20August%2008/Topaz%20Emerald%20Rawang%20Sept%2013/13092008745.jpg

..i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc337/ferinkx/Topaz%20Emerald%20Rawang%20Site%20Visitatiion%2016%20August%2008/Topaz%20Emerald%20Rawang%20Sept%2013/13092008744.jpg
_________________
topaz owner
Back to top
View user's profile
ilyashukri



Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 594

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like the next thing to be erected is the guardhouse and the perimeter fence...

also they need to paint the bumper, can be 'unnoticable'! Confused
Back to top
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 30 of 51

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



This is a free forum intended to foster communication between all users.
Hileytech Sdn Bhd does not guarantee the correctness or validity of postings, nor does Hileytech endorse any postings. No posting or contents in this forum can be copied and reproduced without prior permission from Hileytech and the owner of the posting. All other names and marks are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Powered by phpBB, Another web site by www.hileytech.com,Forum Archive
Tel : +603-89449965, +603.89449365 ::  Fax : +603-89440665 :: hiley@hileytech.com