Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - EMERALD, RAWANG Ametrine/Topaz Buyers. Am I the lonely one?

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMERALD, RAWANG Ametrine/Topaz Buyers. Am I the lonely one?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Next year Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:
i'll will move in mid next year..but i'll start to put some landscape on the side extra land by this year....heheh...early next year my wife will be delivering our first child, so a bit busy la.

congra u 1st, fendy...

i hope to see the roads are fully tarred during my next visit at coming 2-3 weeks and also the gurard entrance...
fendy83

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Next year Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
fendy83 wrote:
i'll will move in mid next year..but i'll start to put some landscape on the side extra land by this year....heheh...early next year my wife will be delivering our first child, so a bit busy la.

congra u 1st, fendy...

i hope to see the roads are fully tarred during my next visit at coming 2-3 weeks and also the gurard entrance...

Thanks man.

Fasting month is coming, maybe after raya the house's surrounding infrastructure would be completed fully. hehehe.
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Next year Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:
jasonlim_82 wrote:
fendy83 wrote:

congra u 1st, fendy...

Thanks man.

Fasting month is coming, maybe after raya the house's surrounding infrastructure would be completed fully. hehehe.

hope like that, bro
fendy83

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilyashukri wrote:
hei guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys...

just got 5% completed job letter TODAY, just what the doctor ordered!

i've been waiting like ages for this thing to 'pop-up' in the mail!

just another 5% completion, the roads lead to our houses...

hoping that the CF approval won't take a lifetime Rolling Eyes

I've got the same letter yesterday.. under stage 3: 5% for road and 12.5% for CF...the CF is quite a major task.
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: E-Application System by TNB Reply with quote

guys, an update for your morning pleasure!

Implementation of the e-Application System for Housing Developers
In an effort to enhance the application process of electrical supply for housing development, TNB, with the support from REHDA has developed and made available an e-Application System for housing developers. The system will facilitate the application, particularly the process of filling up forms besides easing the monitoring status of the application.

The e-Application System has been successfully implemented and:
I) Effective 1 January 2008, developers are encouraged to use the e-Application
System;
II) After 1 June 2008, the use of the e-Application System to apply for electrical supply in housing projects above 150 units becomes mandatory.

Making the e-Application System mandatory will further widen its usage and enables TNB to estimate load requirement 1-2 years in advance. This allows TNB to take precautionary measures in meeting supply requirements in the future.

This new system is convenient to developers as it is user friendly and easily accessible via the TNB website at .://..tnb.com.my.

It will have an INDIRECT affect on us, more speedier process for the developer and less waiting time for us...
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for sharing this, shukri....

they will issue a temp CF to us first if the real CF need to wait for too long, this is what the salesman told me last time... with the temp CF, we can also start renovation work already.... Very Happy Very Happy

some developers got lobang can even use back door to apply CF even the house is not fully completed.... u know whenever there is $$$, there is always a way....hahaha....
fendy83

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thnks For the info too..

One or two months delayal is still a norm nowadays.. even for established developers like Mayland...hehe.. the only main issue is quality of the finishing and defects. I hope we'll note face a lot of these problems.

BTW, did anyone know how's the IVORY 2 sales progress ha?
Longfiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Next year Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:

Me too.

Mid next year at the earliest. Or end.

No hurry, current property all paid for so we're not paying rent anyway.

Wife have to change schools, so we'll wait for the application to go through and we'll move when she gets her transfer.

Hey, any news on that Chinese school near the entrance?

My daughter is 4 already. Have to start thinking!
fendy83

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Saturday i went to site again.. they have unlocked the house's doors this time..maybe to let owners to check thier house out . The contractors were busy installing safety fence on the drainage side infront of my house. Road was not tarred yet. The golf course is in the process of planting the grass. I saw some leveled grounds there, it looks like a tee box or the green.
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:
Last Saturday i went to site again.. they have unlocked the house's doors this time..maybe to let owners to check thier house out . The contractors were busy installing safety fence on the drainage side infront of my house. Road was not tarred yet. The golf course is in the process of planting the grass. I saw some leveled grounds there, it looks like a tee box or the green.

thanx for the update... i think i will only go to the site after the road is tarred. so u guys pls update me from time to time... thanks ya...
fendy83

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend has recommended me to an ID contractor. You guys can have a look at ..spacematrix.com.my/ for some previous projects they had done.
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:
My friend has recommended me to an ID contractor. You guys can have a look at ..spacematrix.com.my/ for some previous projects they had done.

what's the quotation like? affordable?
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:

sure my granny and relatives will be STUNNED to see a golf course just before arriving to my house! he he he

the guard post is still unnoticed... can't figure out which side it will erect?
fendy83

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilyashukri wrote:
fendy83 wrote:

what's the quotation like? affordable?

They will quote base on our budget. Depend on what materials used. You can even choose the material e.g. light bulbs, water tap, sink, type of wood etc. They'll help much in doing the interior designing consultancyadvisory.

Yeah, the golf course is the main deal man..heheheh especially when we have to drive through the golf course to go into our Taman.

FYI The furtniture fair has started from today 4/9/08 until sunday at KL convention centre.
Yee Wen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hi,

Myself and my husband own a unit in Emerald Topaz too. Nice to see you guys here... Wink
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yee Wen wrote:
Hi Hi,

Myself and my husband own a unit in Emerald Topaz too. Nice to see you guys here... Wink

Hi, welcome to the club! Hei, guys, say HI to yee wen... he he he

which unit do you own?
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yee Wen wrote:
Hi Hi,

hi Yee Wen, welcome to our community... u r still not late to join even we have been talking about this since last yr...

so which unit u own?

fyi guys, there are 2 fairs going on this weekend....

4-7 Sep : malaysia furniture fair@KLCC convention centre
5-7 Sep : modern home living fair@mid valley

happy shopping guys...
fendy83

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
Yee Wen wrote:
Hi Hi,

hi Yee Wen, welcome to our community... u r still not late to join even we have been talking about this since last yr...

so which unit u own?

fyi guys, there are 2 fairs going on this weekend....

4-7 Sep : malaysia furniture fair@KLCC convention centre
5-7 Sep : modern home living fair@mid valley

happy shopping guys...

Hi Yee Wen! Welcome! You are so lucky, coz all infomation about topaz you can get easily from the previous threads.hehehe

There is one more Jason, don't forget the MATTA fair at PWTC (5-7 Sept)...heheheh
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alamak nak melancong ke hias rumah??? hahaha, no la this yr i juz came back from taiwan...not planning to go travel lo.... coz will put all money into house.... nw got one more new commitment - car.... hidup susah.... Laughing
Yee Wen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haaa... Ours is Lot CH35. Bought in year 2006 when it was only a piece of empty land. Got hooked by the show unit! (Actually we were afraid of that most of the units are bought by property agents for profit earnings purpose) But it seems like mostly are young owners now. Phew~!

Was trying to check on the community site when suddenly found this forum... Ahaa... Saw a lot of discussions of yours here. Thanks for the info, guys....

Been there last week, guess it's almost done except for the road. Laughing
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yee Wen wrote:
Haaa... Ours is Lot CH35. Bought in year 2006 when it was only a piece of empty land. Got hooked by the show unit! (Actually we were afraid of that most of the units are bought by property agents for profit earnings purpose) But it seems like mostly are young owners now. Phew~!

Was trying to check on the community site when suddenly found this forum... Ahaa... Saw a lot of discussions of yours here. Thanks for the info, guys....

Been there last week, guess it's almost done except for the road. Laughing

wow, i think not far from my unit 43A...maybe same row... wah u r the early bird amongst us... one more website u can check out is
..myemerald.com.my this one developer will give us the username and password during key handover time....

so where do u stay currently? what make u choose topaz?
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:

browse thru this site...wonderful project.... in fact, i seen a lot of these profiles in the Creative Home mag...

i think their price is "good" also... anyway i am not going to engage ID... Laughing
Yee Wen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried to log into the site as mentioned but it seems nothing appears... Rolling Eyes

We are currently staying at Sri Damansara, very near to Kepong. Guess one of you are from Kepong too right?

And did someone mentioned taking the KTM to work? That was my initial plan too. Still thinking whether there are any other alternatives!

Hmmm... We received a flyer, so planned to just have a look. For a Semi-D, the price is consider very reasonable too. Getting a landed property in PJ is almost impossible for me laa... Hehe... So getting it in Rawang not too bad though... With lake and mountain, guess the air will be better too!
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yee Wen wrote:
Tried to log into the site as mentioned but it seems nothing appears... Rolling Eyes

We are currently staying at Sri Damansara, very near to Kepong. Guess one of you are from Kepong too right?

And did someone mentioned taking the KTM to work? That was my initial plan too. Still thinking whether there are any other alternatives!

Hmmm... We received a flyer, so planned to just have a look. For a Semi-D, the price is consider very reasonable too. Getting a landed property in PJ is almost impossible for me laa... Hehe... So getting it in Rawang not too bad though... With lake and mountain, guess the air will be better too!

that would be jason...

i didn't receive any flyer, just look from the papers and the rest is history...
fendy83

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yee Wen wrote:

Talking about air..i had never experienced living in Emerald before, but from the wikimapia ..wikimapia.org/#lat=3.3257866&lon=101.5423822&z=15&l=0&m=a&v=2&search=kota%20emerald, we are 3km away from LAFARGE Cement Quary. I hope this proximity is still healthy. BUT the hills at emereld would likely to divert the airstream away from our home to be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 29 of 51

Jump to: