Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - EMERALD, RAWANG Ametrine/Topaz Buyers. Am I the lonely one?

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMERALD, RAWANG Ametrine/Topaz Buyers. Am I the lonely one?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, for sure this price is lower than the market price. cash & carry ar? den need to put it in my current house first lo... guys, if u wanna electrical items pls find me, i know a shop in kepong sells very cheap, definitely cheaper than market price. my dad know the boss very well, so can get very good price. i will definitely get all the electrical items from him next time...
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did u guys receive the emerald golf club survey form from our developer? i got it yesterday. it mentioned that they are going to add 9-hole golf course plus club house facilities in emerald west and thus wanna get some feedback from us. once u filled up, submit the form to the sales office at the site n u can get the "Go-green" reusable shopping bag...haha...at the bottom of the survey form, it asks about our expected monthly fees for the member...it looks like this plan going to start already since they have now open the registration for the emerald hill - bungalows...
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
did u guys receive the emerald golf club survey form from our developer? i got it yesterday. it mentioned that they are going to add 9-hole golf course plus club house facilities in emerald west and thus wanna get some feedback from us. once u filled up, submit the form to the sales office at the site n u can get the "Go-green" reusable shopping bag...haha...at the bottom of the survey form, it asks about our expected monthly fees for the member...it looks like this plan going to start already since they have now open the registration for the emerald hill - bungalows...

yup, same here... but quite a bummer lah, coz i was waiting for the progress letter Mad
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:
jasonlim_82 wrote:
my sofa is full leather L-shape, long 9.5ft and it costs me 3.6k. i believe it is damn cheap compared to outside with this material...there are certain sofa with 2k plus only, but is quite small to me..

they give me 5 years warranty lo. how long r u looking at?

Quite reasonable... i think that is the best ever price. I'm looking forward for the black L shape leather sofa too... and also sofa bed for entertainment room upstairs..hehehe.. a black Bar stool as well.

BTW, you guys should check this site out! and download the catalogue

.://..decorsit.com.my/

it's a factory outlet for chairs in kepong KIP... designer's bar stools are selling at an unbelievable price...and also nice office black leather office chair for home internet desk..hehehehe

a survey well done!!! Razz

u r refering to product Amila-H?
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it will take some time for the 5% sewing work to complete. coz after this stage, the house itself should be 100% ready; remains the last 5% on the road. anyway, i will visit the site this weekend to check out what is the progress..last visit was on 8-jun.
fendy83

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
i think it will take some time for the 5% sewing work to complete. coz after this stage, the house itself should be 100% ready; remains the last 5% on the road. anyway, i will visit the site this weekend to check out what is the progress..last visit was on 8-jun.

In the survey form they did mentioned that Emerald has several completed units that "ready to move in" which one ha?

BTW, Jason, what kind of electrical stuff that the shop can offer?
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if u ask me, i know there are only Garnet unit which ready to move in emerald west lo. perhaps they emphasize on emerald east.

the shop sells all kind of electrical items but due to the limited space in the shop, he can't display all the items there..u can get the model outside and let him know. stock can be hold for 60 days. he kept telling me the price will goes up, so i finally bought my 37" Sharp A5 LCD from him last week. around 3.5k, outside sells 4.1k, so u kira berapa untung lo. what i think is since LCD is the most expensive item among the electrical stuff, which mean if were to increase price, this item hit the most. so decided to just buy LCD first. after 60 days, just put in my house first as it is just a slim box.

have u guys start buying furniture?
fendy83

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
if u ask me, i know there are only Garnet unit which ready to move in emerald west lo. perhaps they emphasize on emerald east.

the shop sells all kind of electrical items but due to the limited space in the shop, he can't display all the items there..u can get the model outside and let him know. stock can be hold for 60 days. he kept telling me the price will goes up, so i finally bought my 37" Sharp A5 LCD from him last week. around 3.5k, outside sells 4.1k, so u kira berapa untung lo. what i think is since LCD is the most expensive item among the electrical stuff, which mean if were to increase price, this item hit the most. so decided to just buy LCD first. after 60 days, just put in my house first as it is just a slim box.

Do he sells monster cable HDMI? my current DVD Player's HDMI cable is the lousy ones... got it free from the DVD player purchase...

I bought samsung series 5 already but just 32 inch...currently bracketed on my bed room wall.. I plan to placed it in the entertainment room (TOPAZ)

I will only start buying furniture once i get the house's keys. I'm a bit 'Kiasi' to place deposits for a long peroid of time. No offence... and one more thing, I want to wait for 2008 bonus..hehehe that time can decide to buy more things.. regardless the price hike.
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u need to let him know which model lo...i know he do sells HDMI cable. duno which type only...
fendy83

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
u need to let him know which model lo...i know he do sells HDMI cable. duno which type only...

Nvm, later you give us the shop's address. When i'm in need of some e-appliance i just pay a visit.
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:

still considering the concept of my home... thinking of Morrocan style...
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morrocan style, first time i heard....u have sample?
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
Morrocan style, first time i heard....u have sample?

my initial reference would be the restaurant of the Islamic Arts Muzium Malaysia...

check it out... ..iamm.org.my
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broken link lehhh
Longfiller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:
jasonlim_82 wrote:

I bought samsung series 5 already but just 32 inch...currently bracketed on my bed room wall.. I plan to placed it in the entertainment room

Me holding off buying a 32" and an Xbox360 until I move in. Staying put with my old Xbox and SDTV.

What's a good 32" LCD for console gaming these days? How much?

Gonna go check out the place later today. Anybody going?
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any updates guys?
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind lah...

I went to the site at 6pm but forgot to bring along my camera.. Confused

The main gates and porch tiles are fully installed, even the street lights also!

our sanitary equipments is by Amitrage Shack or Shaft or dunno lah, i think it is not the same from the showhouse... maybe some upgrades...

and Jason, i did took a peak at your house, all the switches are from Clipsal! Pretty cool hah?!
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i went to the site today at about 1pm. out of my expectation, main gate and porch tiles are installed, what a nice porch tile... we should be getting the 5% sewing work completion letter very soon, somewhere in this month. very soon they can tar the road already...i believe early next month the road should be fully tarred. i am really shocked when i looked at my neighbour house, their tiles are fully changed to 2X2 for all floors, kitchen tiles up to ceiling height...i wonder how can they get passed with CF later... btw, the salesman said our houses are all using 3-phrase wiring, meaning we can install unlimited electrical power...cool man...

shukri, your switches not installed yet? did u see the barrier built at the up-back of our house between the windows...i think we need to cover the roof maybe with something transparent to block the rain from falling down to our backyard. transparent material is to allow sunlight to get through..what do u think?

i think what pending now are some painting jobs on door, staircase, etc and some electrical points and our kitchen sink, water tap, water and TNB meter.. what i am really impressed is all the houses at show house there are almost catch up to our progress now, main gate and porch tiles are also installed already... from there, it is very obvious the developer is going to handover the key to all the Topaz and Ametrine residents at the same time...

Enjoy the photos below.
..s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc232/jasonlim_82/Topaz-20080706/
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
yeah, i went to the site today at about 1pm. out of my expectation, main gate and porch tiles are installed, what a nice porch tile... we should be getting the 5% sewing work completion letter very soon, somewhere in this month. very soon they can tar the road already...i believe early next month the road should be fully tarred. i am really shocked when i looked at my neighbour house, their tiles are fully changed to 2X2 for all floors, kitchen tiles up to ceiling height...i wonder how can they get passed with CF later... btw, the salesman said our houses are all using 3-phrase wiring, meaning we can install unlimited electrical power...cool man...

shukri, your switches not installed yet? did u see the barrier built at the up-back of our house between the windows...i think we need to cover the roof maybe with something transparent to block the rain from falling down to our backyard. transparent material is to allow sunlight to get through..what do u think?

i think what pending now are some painting jobs on door, staircase, etc and some electrical points and our kitchen sink, water tap, water and TNB meter.. what i am really impressed is all the houses at show house there are almost catch up to our progress now, main gate and porch tiles are also installed already... from there, it is very obvious the developer is going to handover the key to all the Topaz and Ametrine residents at the same time...

Enjoy the photos below.
[url]..s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc232/jasonlim_82/Topaz-20080706/[/url]

i hope you're right, jason... and yeah, i also noticed that the next door neighbour fully tiled the backyard... can do, meeh? CF approval?
coz i also have intention to fully tile my yard and turn it into my (very compact) kitchen & laundry station.

mine electrical switches still 'exposed'... he he he and some more there are minor crack at the yard Confused i'm hoping they will ractify the matter...

yesterday i also discover that some of the roof tiles the install have minor crack and chipping at the side but very very minor... still i will highlight these things if they haven't take action on the handover keys date in the future...

you're right about the 'open-air' backyard, need to install see-thru roof - get very cheep onelah coz it is very hidden... he he he

thanks, nice pix! Very Happy
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u guys wanna do built-in wardrobe? last week i have put in deposit for my wardrobe at Heyer@summit usj shopping centre....very good deal....RM2680 for 8ft + wall panel RM200 = RM2880.. good thing is u can choose those glossy solid color for the sliding door in stead of laminate wood... u cant find this price at outside for built in one as it will cost u at least 3k plus the cheapest.

now i am changing my mind to do 10ft after my visit to the site yesterday. first, i thought there are switches at one side of the wall beside the door at master room, but apprently the switches are located at the oppsite wall, meaning now there are nothing in between the 2 walls, so i can fully do a 10ft wall-to-wall wardrobe lo... wah, really a big wardrobe to me.....hahaha
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy, may i know how many % completion for your unit according to the letter? my case is 70% including the 10% down payment...
fendy83

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
fendy, may i know how many % completion for your unit according to the letter? my case is 70% including the 10% down payment...

the last letter i got from HL prop. is that golf club survey, and before that on May 08. My wife misplaced it.. no idea on the progress. I don't really care man...as long as the house complete or i will chase hong leong until lubang cacing.

And for longfiller.. I am currently using samsung 32" for PS 2.. i'm using component cable. Picture wise is okay la...but looking forward on PS 3..cause it is using HDMI and Blue Ray format. So far..using LCD for games is okay... PS 3 games i quite expensive la...i'll wait until the console is selling at rm 1000 hehehe them buy it.
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
u guys wanna do built-in wardrobe? last week i have put in deposit for my wardrobe at Heyer@summit usj shopping centre....very good deal....RM2680 for 8ft + wall panel RM200 = RM2880.. good thing is u can choose those glossy solid color for the sliding door in stead of laminate wood... u cant find this price at outside for built in one as it will cost u at least 3k plus the cheapest.

now i am changing my mind to do 10ft after my visit to the site yesterday. first, i thought there are switches at one side of the wall beside the door at master room, but apprently the switches are located at the oppsite wall, meaning now there are nothing in between the 2 walls, so i can fully do a 10ft wall-to-wall wardrobe lo... wah, really a big wardrobe to me.....hahaha

good point, something for me to consider too... but why so far at summit? how's the transport cost?
Longfiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fendy83 wrote:
And for longfiller.. I am currently using samsung 32" for PS 2.. i'm using component cable. Picture wise is okay la...but looking forward on PS 3..cause it is using HDMI and Blue Ray format. So far..using LCD for games is okay... PS 3 games i quite expensive la...i'll wait until the console is selling at rm 1000 hehehe them buy it.

Awww... you definitely need a 7th generation console to do your LCD TV some justice, man!

Me, actually it's still a toss-up between PS3 and X360. PS3 is much nicer, plus it lets you watch Blu-ray movies to boot. On the other hand, X360 makes a hell lot more economic sense due to the availability of cheap ciplak games... and I'll gladly trade online gaming for cheap games, coz I have no time to frag little kids on Xbox Live anyway.

But still... PS3 on 1024p full HD LCD TV is just friggin' awesome... hey, make sure you throw in a 5.1 system... even a cheap one will do... gilerr besttt...

Price will surely drop by year end due to competition, coz Microsoft will start slashing X360 prices once it starts rolling out the cheaper 65nm chipped Jasper mobos in August.

Shukri... from the master bedroom window, I also noticed a fair number of chipped roof tiles on the porch roof. Worth noting. That aside, progress is looking damn good so far. I just love the short but scenic drive past the two lakes on the way in! Cool It feels so fucking grand!
fendy83

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Longfiller"]
fendy83 wrote:
Longfiller wrote:

Awww... you definitely need a 7th generation console to do your LCD TV some justice, man!

Me, actually it's still a toss-up between PS3 and X360. PS3 is much nicer, plus it lets you watch Blu-ray movies to boot. On the other hand, X360 makes a hell lot more economic sense due to the availability of cheap ciplak games... and I'll gladly trade online gaming for cheap games, coz I have no time to frag little kids on Xbox Live anyway.

But still... PS3 on 1024p full HD LCD TV is just friggin' awesome... hey, make sure you throw in a 5.1 system... even a cheap one will do... gilerr besttt...

Price will surely drop by year end due to competition, coz Microsoft will start slashing X360 prices once it starts rolling out the cheaper 65nm chipped Jasper mobos in August.

Hey, I thought it is 1080p HD instead of 1024p you mentioned? which one is the correct ones? NVM. Well..5.1 is a must for game maniacs.. Plus the HD LCD.. Laughing It is a dream for every gamers. But for PS3, i'm chasing for the blu-ray player as well...it is among the cheapest Sony blu-ray player in the market.

And one more thing, have you heard that now, the sound system have gone up to a new level of 12.1 instead of 5.1. I saw the 12.1 setting at yamaha audio booth in Harvey Norman IKANO it was insane..

Longfiller wrote:
Shukri... from the master bedroom window, I also noticed a fair number of chipped roof tiles on the porch roof. Worth noting. That aside, progress is looking damn good so far. I just love the short but scenic drive past the two lakes on the way in! Cool It feels so fucking grand!

that is what they call a "signature entrance"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 25 of 51

Jump to: