Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - EMERALD, RAWANG Ametrine/Topaz Buyers. Am I the lonely one?

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMERALD, RAWANG Ametrine/Topaz Buyers. Am I the lonely one?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i'm not mistaken, it takes at most 5-10 minutes drive from emerald topaz. It's in Bandar Rawang, just behind Giant hypermarket.

i took govt loan, govt servant maa...

yup, the same drain stage. I thought it is supposed to start from top of the list to the bottom, why start from the middle of the listing? dunno much about constructions Wink
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the drain done first because it is the bottom of the building work, the root...imagine if the building done already, how they do the drain anymore? this sat u r going there, right? so update me here any progress...

anyway just to let u know next thru to sun got homedec special edition exhibition at midvalley, i will definitely go n check it out...
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
the drain done first because it is the bottom of the building work, the root...imagine if the building done already, how they do the drain anymore? this sat u r going there, right? so update me here any progress....

Ok, will do that. About the Homedec Exhibition, maybe can not, most likely going outstation. Anyway, enjoy yourself at the exhibition! I'm sure u'll get a pile of brochure from Interior Designers and contractors, maybe u can suggest the contractors should i decide to renovate my house later.
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shukri/vernis, i believe you have visited the show house, update me here on the progress...
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
shukri/vernis, i believe you have visited the show house, update me here on the progress...

sori jason, did not make it to the showhouse Crying or Very sad
my family and i went for jalan-jalan on the weekends... i forgot it's cuti sekolah time!!! Confused i did have the intention to bring them along to Rawang, but the jalan-jalan was no where near Rawang Embarassed

BTW who's vernis? potential buyer or already neighbour?
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vernis is coffee, same person...i heard that she went to see the show house there last weekend...perhaps she can update us if anything.
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
vernis is coffee, same person...i heard that she went to see the show house there last weekend...perhaps she can update us if anything.

When did u meet up with her? Hope that she can join us and provide us some useful info...
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope, i din meet up with her...we have few chatting on msn last time only...
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's ur plans this merdeka or this saturday?

Going trips or straight to HomeDec?
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will go to homedec on thursday, then going back to my gf's hometown at johor for a birthday event on friday.
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
will go to homedec on thursday, then going back to my gf's hometown at johor for a birthday event on friday.

Is coffee still considering Emerald Topaz/Ametrine?

Yesterday, the whole apartment that i'm staying water cut-off and some more the pili bomba already kering!!!

Resident Comm Mgmt problem Evil or Very Mad this is the 2nd time this year Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
can't wait to move in Rawang Rolling Eyes

Last night went to Selayang Air Panas spot to take bath, very troublesome!!!
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coffee, pls update us in this forum...

last night i had a chat with her and she seems to be fine with Topaz, i think her husband is still thinking and decide whether to buy there or not. not sure what is the final decision

wah, u went to the air panas...i think the place is not clean anymore...

yesterday i looked at one forum and some say Tesco has bought a land in bukit beruntung and development has started...it would be great if is true..
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
coffee, pls update us in this forum...

last night i had a chat with her and she seems to be fine with Topaz, i think her husband is still thinking and decide whether to buy there or not. not sure what is the final decision

wah, u went to the air panas...i think the place is not clean anymore...

yesterday i looked at one forum and some say Tesco has bought a land in bukit beruntung and development has started...it would be great if is true..

hope she&hubby join too Very Happy

the place is upgrading now. last time i went it was rm1.00 parking fee and now it's rm1.50... and believe me it will be UPGRADING further!!!
there was this MPS signage that mentioned that they were considering to construct 25 storey high serviced apartment right ON THE SPOT and the air panas is part of its clubhouse facilites Sad
can not go anymore Crying or Very sad

what forum was that? skyscrappers ah?

bro, bukit beruntung is very far away. i prefer going to mutiara damasara. can also go to IKEA, every month i go looking for ideas (and stuffs) Laughing
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the forum website is ..forum.lowyat.net/topic/387213

bkt beruntung far from rawang? i tot quite near...alamak...

last time i told u regarding the plan of carrefour in rawang, did u heard any news for that? hope it is true...
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
last time i told u regarding the plan of carrefour in rawang, did u heard any news for that? hope it is true...

saw the website... yup, bukit sentosa and bukit beruntung is some of those sad stories... and both are in rawang area/district. We are lucky enough that the Emerald is near to rawang town.

carrefour in rawang/bandar rawang? i haven't heard any development on that but can't say much...coz bandar rawang itself is quite crowded now.
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got some pictures from saturday's visit to the site, BUT have trouble downloading the pictures.... not very familiar Sad
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try upload the pictures to this website... .://..filehive.com/ and paste the link here
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
try upload the pictures to this website... [url].://..filehive.com/[/url] and paste the link here

thanks for the link...

Ok, let's see some pix!!! Shocked

This is the 2nd rows of Ametrine, i was standing from the showhouse...

Still the 2nd rows of Ametrine, right down to the end... i think our house somewhere to the far right Wink

i'm guessing it is somewhere near HERE! or the far right again... Wink

Tadaaa!!! this is the 5% completed drainage... Confused

the 5% completion again, BTW this is the 1st rows of Topaz... not ours but i reckon it looks like this! At least the developer said it is like that! Laughing

this is the best view that i could get... confirmed, it is our home still needs 95% to go.... (hmmm... can't wait to move in) Rolling Eyes

hope u've enjoy the view... this week coming down rawang eh?
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very fast 1....coz the workers did work on sat and sun as well...

thanks for the pictures.btw, the empty Topaz show house (without appliances) already re-opened for view? last time i went there the door was closed.

did u see the Ivory show house? comments?

i am not sure yet this week, maybe have something to do...what about you? u going to rawang this week?
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
very fast 1....coz the workers did work on sat and sun as well...

thanks for the pictures.btw, the empty Topaz show house (without appliances) already re-opened for view? last time i went there the door was closed.

did u see the Ivory show house? comments?

i am not sure yet this week, maybe have something to do...what about you? u going to rawang this week?

yup, very fast! Very Happy i got there about 4.45pm, so the ivory showhouse was close by then... and didn't get to see topaz oso from inside Crying or Very sad

is there 2 types of ivory? maybe next time i'll take a peak (still... topaz looks even better, anyway its ours right?! Laughing )

this week i'm off to pahang, wife's sister is getting married... maybe next month oso still considering to go visit site, FASTING MONTH maa! Wink
maybe not so often visit to rawang...
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes there are 2 types of ivory.. what do u mean by FASTING month?
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
yes there are 2 types of ivory.. what do u mean by FASTING month?

did u check both of them? r both have the similar western design as u mentioned earlier and no room downstair?

Puasa lah, jason.... starting this 13th sep. All the 'bulan puasa food bazaar' will be available everywhere!!! Razz
at kepong must got one... at least at taman ehsan.
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am only able to see one type of ivory because the other one not yet ready...that time i saw some workers still moving in the furnitures.. but i guess more or less it would be the same...

oh, puasa....i tot what....den i wish u happy puasa...Smile
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
oh, puasa....i tot what....den i wish u happy puasa...Smile

thanks...

anyway, r u going down to rawang this weekend? maybe i will and take some more pix... Razz and after that buy from food bazaar for buka puasa...
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might either go this week or next week coz friends ask me to bring them to have a look...i got 2 friends are looking for house now...

wow..u going there take pic again? since we can't enter the area, we can only take from our show house, right? so it would be a bit of far i guess..

then this week u can see the ivory show house lohhh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 3 of 51

Jump to: