Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Earn more than before as a real estate broker

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Earn more than before as a real estate broker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herryBaweja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Earn more than before as a real estate broker Reply with quote

As a real estate broker, I am overloaded! In the sense, I have too many clients, whom I am unable to handle. I would like to limit my number of clients to as many I can handle and not over burden myself. I don’t want to sell my business either, I am looking for a feasible solution where I can pass on my excess clients to someone and also earn a commission from it.
Gotony_len

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don’t you sign up as a referral agent with MyGreenParachute.com? MyGreenParachute.com is a referral service that offers exit strategies for real estate agents, along with options like becoming a key referral agent or being an inactive agent and still earn. You also have professionals from the real estate trade sharing their expertise. You will get all that you want here.
realestateinvesting

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real estate investment is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Even though global recession is hitting economies of several countries, the future of real state investors is continuously promising. Most individual has difficulty in real state business simply because they don’t have sufficient knowledge in dealing it.
noc

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi realestateinvesting,

Through real estate investment, you can easily make your way to wealth. So why wait for falling stars to fall, if you can get rich in within a month or less. You can learn techniques through real estate investing courses.
Homer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Legal Reply with quote

Is it a legal way to earn more money? i don't want to follow any illegal way. please say me if it is illegal i am interested to know about it
Johnny02

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

realestateinvesting wrote:
Real estate investment is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Even though global recession is hitting economies of several countries, the future of real state investors is continuously promising. Most individual has difficulty in real state business simply because they don’t have sufficient knowledge in dealing it.

Hi,

To be successful in real estate investing you need to know these terms and how they apply to the market. Learning real estate investing today can be easily done online. The Internet provides a great place to find out the most current information about real estate investing.

The important things to keep in mind when you are looking for information online are to make sure that you are using reliable sources and that the information is as current as possible. Avoid unsubstantiated information, as this may not be a good representation of the market. Also make certain that you don't get old data as the real estate market changes very quickly.
Conrad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess you can hire somebody that can work with you, and handle some of your client. Through that you can control the pricing and commission to your worker.
blue1128

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Hire some agents Reply with quote

I think it would be best if you will hire some agents you could trust with your clients. Delegating the responsibility is crucial for your business to succeed. Like what they say more heads are better than one.
Xanthia Alysha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would put out some advertising saying that you specialize in finding English speaking ppl apt and homes. It may cost you some money but it will most likely be good for you in the end. Maybe put some ads in travel magazines or local newspapers. Best advertising is still word of mouth. I am in Real Estate as well and I am always thinking Real Estate at all times. I try to bring up the subject that I am in real estate to all that I talk to so they will always remember when it comes time to do business to give me a call.
herryBaweja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for information!!!
I was really searching this type of information in last few days.
This information will give me lot of help in near future.
Thanks a lot

Alarm clocks China Wholesalers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Events All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: