Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - D'Alamanda Service Condo - Water Mark & Tiles Pop-up

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D'Alamanda Service Condo - Water Mark & Tiles Pop-up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jane1126

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: D'Alamanda Service Condo - Water Mark & Tiles Pop-up Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

My family have been stay in D'Alamanda Service Condo since early 2008, in the beginning there is a water mark appear in the wall. We have been complaining and make a report to the defect dept and YES, they just check the wall and put something on the wall to drain the water out. After that, they just paint it.... And this water mark not only happen once, but so many times.

Now the latest in 2010 around March, our nightmare begin. The tiles pop-up from the dinning to living hall one stretch. Same procedure, complain and report to the management. We patiently waited and waited for more than 6 months, FINALLY the answer given is the warranty period 16 months is over and its nothing to do with the management and the developer wouldn't take any responsible on this. And we have to fork out money and repair it. Of course, i didn't repair.

When we ask them to give back us the record since 2008 & 2009 for the problem that we having for water mark, you know what the said? The file cannot be found!!!

I really dun know who should i turn to?

I'm thinking what is the cause for the tiles popping-up?

1) poor workmanship
2) building structure
3) short of the material

I really need a very good advise... since there will be a committee meeting soon. I hope i can voice up my concern...
AlwinYee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last month i am interested to buy an unit at D'Alamada, but when view the unit having same problems with you. The unit tiles in the living hall is pop-up and I have consult several contractors to quote a price for me if to fix all the tiles and the cost is surprise me...nearly RM20k to fix the tiles and water mark appear on the wall. is very sad if the management give such a reason which is not a reason.
khasim

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane, any updates on your issue? I think we need to sue the developer.
jane1126

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope....no news yet...still waiting reply from DBKL.

KPKT already forward this case to DBKL. Already call them so many times...very hard to get this ppl.

Haiz....dunno when will settle Sad
khasim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jane,

Who were you trying to call, and how did you get DBKL involved?

I submitted another complain to KPKT since the developer didn't do anything. Really not sure what else to do now.

Is getting a lawyer the right way to move forward. It's just the cost that I'm concerned about. Sad

jane1126 wrote:
Nope....no news yet...still waiting reply from DBKL.

KPKT already forward this case to DBKL. Already call them so many times...very hard to get this ppl.

Haiz....dunno when will settle Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: