Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - CITY TOWER @ D'alamanda Serviced Condominium

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CITY TOWER @ D'alamanda Serviced Condominium
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeff_kwek

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eijilee wrote:
taiko wrote:
They should at least open on alternate Saturday or open every Saturday and close every Monday, whatsoever. For their sake and ours.

I understand the management is open on Saturday (half day)... You can pay the bills... or complain if you like

Is it? I thought they only open on Saturday for certain period??
taiko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eijilee wrote:
There is a memo on the lift... The management has decided open the Sky Garden conjunction of New Year 2009 celebration. But the residents need to register with the management and pay RM30 for the access card. The deposits will be fully return after the residents return the access card...

I saw that too. Also in the price list of the facilities. Per visit is RM30 deposit(refundable). Holding a party, RM150 deposit(refundable) + RM150 fee(non-refundable). Just saw somebody was holding a party there last weekend.
jeff_kwek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If u guys can read chinese, go to this website link. This is the worst i've seen so far. I will cry if i own this unit!!
..cforum5.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=1120422&extra=page%3D3&page=6[url]
jeff_kwek

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was told by my frens that some indians were asking for money from the contractor (outside contrator, not panel contractor) while they were doing the renovation. I'm quite surprise how these indians ppl could come up to the condo. This is really a serious case which is related to our home security. Anyone hav such experience or heard from his/her contractor?
taiko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard someone said there was a break-in case.
toto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just did my 2nd defect complaint today and the supervisor is kind enough to follow me and fill in the form for me Surprised
when i told him to mark down that the stopper at the main door was not install (the tiles with stopper was crack previously and new tiles have been replaced) he even suggest me better not to install the stopper, cos in futute the tiles might crack again if the door happen to bang the stopper hard.
but what i dislike is my access card still malfunction after several complaint Confused
mandyliong80

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocking Incident!!!Shocked

on 10/01/09 about 9pm saturday night

at D'alamanda resident car entrance

i saw a driver of WSD 7465 proton pesona silver colour (believe is d'alamanda owner) behave like a gengster knocking and kicking my fren car while the he was sitting inside his car.

i was felt so shocked concerning this insident and wondering where are these security guards???

if whoever saw this car, plz contact BILIK GERAKAN CHERAS 03-9284 0083.

Many thx.
khasim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mandyliong80 wrote:
Shocked Shocking Incident!!!Shocked

on 10/01/09 about 9pm saturday night

at D'alamanda resident car entrance

i saw a driver of WSD 7465 proton pesona silver colour (believe is d'alamanda owner) behave like a gengster knocking and kicking my fren car while the he was sitting inside his car.

i was felt so shocked concerning this insident and wondering where are these security guards???

if whoever saw this car, plz contact BILIK GERAKAN CHERAS 03-9284 0083.

Many thx.

I had an electrician come in to fix my lights yesterday. He parked his car by the road along the side of the flats. When he was done, his car was broken into and his power tools were stolen. And this happened in broad daylight! I'm wondering now if this is a safe place live in!
mandyliong80

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at facility level, computer room, and pool room i always see those outsider (believed from opposite flat) lepak-lepak... ...

the access card system nor the security guards are unable to prevent/stop those fellows from going in our condo.

i m wondering how come block A&B din perform the lift system as block C&D. they can easily access to any floor by using block A&B lifts.
yykalex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow... Shocked Shocked Shocked

dun scare me, i m new and jz moved in this condo last week.
so far all the condo neighbourhood i meet here are well manner.
lizard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since there have so many problems which the management cant solve, we should form a joint management body to solve the problems and safe guard our interest. Should we owner initiate it instead of waiting for the developer? Regarding the JMB, please refer to : .://..hba.org.my/laws/building/bcpAct2007.htm, section 4 of the Building and Common Property Act, 2007.

I was informed that the Management is incurring losses, and proposed to increase the management fee to RM0.30, but it's still a proposal. The audited accounts are not ready when i asked for a copy in December 2008.

Few issues need to be address:-
1. The DBKL cukai pintu is still high. The land should be mixed development and not commercial. It can be converted but must have a body to force the developer to do so. If it can converted, we will be charged based on the residential rate for all utilities and cukai pintu and tanah.

2. The renewal of the lease back to 99 years. This is promised by the developer when selling the property to us. The Management said they have submitted to the land office and awaiting for approval. but it is quite some time ago, still no news?
cyee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with bro lizard, let's take care of our interest together, then at least we are being noticed. I am not happy with my defects work. they hardly bothered about my complain.

just let me know what type of help or participation you guys need and I will be there.
jeff_kwek

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So do i.
yykalex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

count me in for the establishment of JMB.

BTW, why not we fix up a time to meet up at our condo pool side cafe to discuss further about it???

giving fully support for it. Very Happy
mandyliong80

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lizard wrote:
Since there have so many problems which the management cant solve, we should form a joint management body to solve the problems and safe guard our interest. Should we owner initiate it instead of waiting for the developer? Regarding the JMB, please refer to : .://..hba.org.my/laws/building/bcpAct2007.htm, section 4 of the Building and Common Property Act, 2007.

I was informed that the Management is incurring losses, and proposed to increase the management fee to RM0.30, but it's still a proposal. The audited accounts are not ready when i asked for a copy in December 2008.

1. The DBKL cukai pintu is still high. The land should be mixed development and not commercial. It can be converted but must have a body to force the developer to do so. If it can converted, we will be charged based on the residential rate for all utilities and cukai pintu and tanah.

2. The renewal of the lease back to 99 years. This is promised by the developer when selling the property to us. The Management said they have submitted to the land office and awaiting for approval. but it is quite some time ago, still no news?

lizard
jeff_kwek
cyee
yykalex

so do i too... ...

i agree with you lizard, to take initiation to form the JMB.
i will inform all my friends & relatives of Block ABCD to take part for this meeting.
please lead the action lizard, i m counting on you.
taiko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mandyliong80 wrote:
at facility level, computer room, and pool room i always see those outsider (believed from opposite flat) lepak-lepak... ...

the access card system nor the security guards are unable to prevent/stop those fellows from going in our condo.

i m wondering how come block A&B din perform the lift system as block C&D. they can easily access to any floor by using block A&B lifts.

As I said previously the lift system got lubang, sometimes the doors at the car park's lift entrances, also the basement, were not closed properly, if they managed to get in, they can use the stair case to access all the residential levels and the facility level.
Anyone saw the CCTV room? Is it next to the mail room?

Last edited by taiko on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
taiko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khasim wrote:

I had an electrician come in to fix my lights yesterday. He parked his car by the road along the side of the flats. When he was done, his car was broken into and his power tools were stolen. And this happened in broad daylight! I'm wondering now if this is a safe place live in!

Must be the power tools that attracted those drug addicts, thieves. Since there are so many cars parked along the side day and night, many are expansive cars, mercedes also got which caused the road to become so narrow that it can only allowed one car to pass thru each time.
taiko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lizard wrote:

Now that the economic merosot, petrol price had dropped to so low, government are going to revise and lower the power tarriffs too. As economists predicted that there will be even more rainny days ahead.
Phase 2 residents have just started to move in. So, It's unreasonable to have a fee hike. Even fry-noodle stalls' uncles & aunties are starting to lower their noodles' prices.
Could it be some units are not paying the monthly fees, so they want to add that to the rest of us.
Renewal of the lease will be even more bleak if the developer had sold all the units.
If the developer really had sold out all the units, shouldnt they hand over the management to JMB, or because we haven't form a JMB?
Is water under commercial rate? As I know, AC is domestic.
yykalex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and yet,

our community website still on pending....................

According to Building and Common Property Act 2007, JMB have to be formed within 12 months from the date of VP.
thats why developer no action at all... they still hv time for it.
we need to push them for it.
yykalex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taiko wrote:

Could it be some units are not paying the monthly fees, so they want to add that to the rest of us.
Renewal of the lease will be even more bleak if the developer had sold all the units.
If the developer really had sold out all the units, shouldnt they hand over the management to JMB, or because we haven't form a JMB?

for sure there are some body not paying maintenance fee...
service charge increment is a problem faced by most of the condo/apartment management and so do for residents.

the water charge is under commercial rate, so do the TNB charges.
taiko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yykalex wrote:
taiko wrote:

for sure there are some body not paying maintenance fee...
service charge increment is a problem faced by most of the condo/apartment management and so do for residents.

the water charge is under commercial rate, so do the TNB charges.

If someone is not paying, that is not very fair for us who had paid all this while.
Have you received your TNB bill? did you check it carefully? the rate .218 is domestic. commercial rate is much higher.
If there would be any increment on the management fee, their account needed to be audited and justified properly, there should be transperency, full disclosure.

Last edited by taiko on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
taiko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just found this, which is great, we can learn from the past
Have a read,

.://..penangwatch.net/node/306

But ours is commercial title, service condo. So, it maybe different story.
yykalex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can take a look at the management notice board, they hv listed out those units that not paying maintenance fees (for months).

do you guys aware that today the management hv arrange "fogging" activity at 5pm - 6pm.
keep your door & windows closed.

i hv not receive TNB bill yet, but i already noticed the commercial charge of our unit. i think this is the good time for me to learn the way to save energy... hehe. Laughing
taiko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yykalex wrote:
you can take a look at the management notice board, they hv listed out those units that not paying maintenance fees (for months).

do you guys aware that today the management hv arrange "fogging" activity at 5pm - 6pm.
keep your door & windows closed.

i hv not receive TNB bill yet, but i already noticed the commercial charge of our unit. i think this is the good time for me to learn the way to save energy... hehe. Laughing

Are there a lot of them not paying? I didn't notice there is such a list. What can they do about it?
fogging every levels?
I have received my TNB bill twice, it's .218. isn't it considered as domestic? Have you check your mailbox?
yykalex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

according to the notice,
"... failing to pay in one week from the reminder letter would lead to cut the water supply of the said unit...."

if i not mistaken,
block A got more than 20 units not paying,
block B around 10 units,
shoplot only one unit.

i juz check my mailbox last week, nothing inside.
i m ready to get the "suprise" for the bill.

i think they only fog at lower level such as basement to carpark to level 6. i heard somebody mentioned that mosquitor can't fly up to certain level... Laughing Laughing Laughing dunno true or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 9 of 19

Jump to: