Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Casa Suites @ Damansara Intan - by Dijaya Corp

 


    HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US



Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>


Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Casa Suites @ Damansara Intan - by Dijaya Corp
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 127, 128, 129  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! The 3000th reply-post is Mine! Hip Hip Hurrah!
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
Elin



Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
Elin wrote:
Pai wrote:
Elin wrote:
Pai wrote:
Elin wrote:


According to agents, rents from RM1.2k bare unit and RM1.4k to RM1.6k f/f for smallest units, slightly more for larger units. subsale very slow. those 230k to 240k transacted almost a year ago but lately hardly any transaction. slow to no demand. dijaya still has units nearly 1 year after vp, very difficult for agents or owners to sell. many units are still vacant because owners couldn't sell at their asking prices like 270k. At 1.2k rental for bare unit, if buy at 270K only around 5% gross yield, sure cannot sell. Even buying at 230k, gross yield only around 6%, very hard to make it Rolling Eyes


hm..........thats what I heard too. Mebbe we spoke to the same agent. Embarassed And have to say Im rather surprised to see the completed Tropicana Mall had minimal impact towards CS subsales.

Anyhow, CS is not in my investment radar. Good luck in your hunt Elin Wink


For investment, Tropics is a better bet with more extensive facilities and having the convenience of the mall below. rain or shine the mall is just below. despite having more facilities, Tropic's maintenance charges should be lower in the long run because more units are paying for its maintenance. my guess is that upon VP, there would be some price pressure both for sale and rental due to the number of units but by then, CS may be pressured even more with far lesser facilities, higher maintenance charges, further away from mall, dated by then and building facade not as good looking as tropic's.

I hope tropics can emerge as truly a serviced apartment and not just a commercially titled condo like CS without conceige etc. read somewhere that tropics may have a hotel and it may after all be a true serviced apartment with hotel facilities. that will make it stand out against CS being the "poorer cousin".


hm....generally I agree with ya on all accounts. Wink

However, if CS is really not doing too good, then one can expect similar performance from Tropics upon completion. After all, how much premium can Tropics command over CS? If ppl only willing to pay 1.4k for f/f CS, then Im guessing that hoping anything above 1.6k for Tropics would be pushing it Wink


just remember there will be around 2000 residential high rise units just within D'sara Intan once Tropics and Casa D'sara 3 are completed. there will certainly be price pressure and intense competition for tenants especially for small units since tropics, CS and casa 1 (1000++ units) are all having small units and studios. worse if casa 3 is also having small or studio units.


I wonder why you select this completed project to talk it down. You have not even managed to prove your price or 230k. You are talking about last year and next year. You are not talking down the uncompleted projects in the vicinity.

Your strategy is to talk down this project so that you can enter at a discount to current values. "Parang" in your uncouth realestate investment terminology. Fat hopes! You can wait until the cows come home and cats grow horns and fly.

Your intentions are insincere and totally disgraceful.

I have my tenancy agreement to show how much I'm earning from this project, so I know for a fact that you're talking utter rubbish.

Please bear in mind that CS is mostly owner occupied and occupancy is around 65% which is commendable for a project completed 1 year ago, which you cannot say for most other projects.

Design-wise, has it occured to you that it's ageless and similar to the Binjai at KLCC, as well as very sensitive to our tropical climate (except of course for the loft units (24 units).

To all owners of CS, do not let this pretender mislead you. It is just sore to have missed the boat.

How can anyone say for sure that with the completion of Casa 3 and Tropics, CS will be worse off? It is more likely that it will make people start realising the merits of CS that they have somehow foolishly overlooked.


why getting so worked up and being defensive dear? Rolling Eyes i mentioned CS owners will feel the pinch soon but i didn't know it will be so soon and you'll be the first Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile
cblee



Joined: 31 Oct 2005
Posts: 221

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is difinitely worth a case study where you find different approach in different thread.

The market demand and supply in the next few months will be the judge on your opinion then we shall see who is talking down the property.
Back to top
View user's profile
neoandy



Joined: 16 Aug 2006
Posts: 369

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bla bla bla .... all this sh*ts never ends Mad

i oso lazy to argue la so juz state some points la ...

tropic might haf more facilities,but they had much higher density than cs,so can ur facilities expand to a healthy ratio? with the density comparison of cs n tropic , tropic would haf to build a swimming pool 3x the size of cs ( any1 can confirm it would? )

tropic pay less MC since more units , cs pay more = true n 100% agree. but to me its not a negative point,as long cs dun charge crazy amount,i would b more than happy to pay a little more to enjoy the extra privacy.i hate crowded place,it makes a place so "office".

for the rental,wat i heard from existing owners , they fetch quite a healthy rate. and as for subsale , i wonder y it would b slow? thr's an agent keep bugging me last week although my unit is NOT for sale. if market so slow she oso bugged me like hell , im afraid she will come kneeling n begging when the market is blooming.

thr might b a few selling/renting low as not many ppl aware how to do it.some might think its ok as long the rental cover their installment. but mind u these ppl onli makes a small percentage. most ppl ( not onli cs owners ) invest in properties for their realibility n long term returns. no1 would wanna cash out in short term as properties nid time to mature n generate the best returns. b patient my fren , mau kencing pun kena buka zip la. if the demand is slow,we can wait. owners dun scared,so elin, y r u so worried?

the tropic basically is the same as cs , same developer, same concept, same vicinity, same design. if cs shud b flush down the loo , tropic at most will b the unflush sh*t floating in it. who wanna pay a large amount for getting the same thing juz a few metres opposite? from ur statement,elin, i can figure out u r those typical aunty from kampung.u will go uh-ah when a proton gen2 add some skirting n spoiler but selling for extra few k's ( the fact is it's still gen2 n does the extra few k's worth throwing in? ) same case here,tropic ON TOP mall n a few more facilities but higher density n price.Cs OPPOSITE mall,less facilities but lower density n price.Sounds fair.So wats the uh-ah for tropics?
Back to top
View user's profile
mystdeemeanour



Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 451
Location: Damansara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elin wrote:
kimori wrote:
Anyone here desperate to sell their Casa Suites unit at 200K or below if the full amount is paid in cash? Thanks.


agents said even 230K also no takers at casa suites. most buyers will opt for Tropics. I'm sure you will get a unit closer to 200K at casa suites in no time.


Dear Elin,

I'm sure you would have your facts all sorted out by making the statement above. And I'm also sure that you won't mind giving all of us the name and number of the 'AGENTS' that told you that there are no takers for units priced at RM230k. On hand, I have THREE potential buyers that are ready to purchase a unit that's going for the price you mentioned. So, please do us all a favour and put your money where your mouth is, and give us the name of the said 'AGENTS'.

Oh, and if you cannot provide us with the agents' details, then I would recommend that you shut your trap and go harass some other thread in this forum.

Elin wrote:
you must either be dreaming or bull shitting about renting your unit at 3K. 300k for casa suites, not in a million years!


I guess all of us have aged a MILLION YEARS overnight, that makes me what, a MILLION AND THIRTY YEARS OLD (oh wow, talk about long life!!) .. because we have another owner, who's incidentally also from this forum that told me his unit is being rented out for RM3k. Oh, and not forgetting a sweet couple with a son that I met at the lift lobby the other day, who's RENTING the smallest unit for, GASP, RM3k (will wonders NEVER cease .. Laughing). So yeah, I say to you, eat your heart out!!!!

Elin wrote:
For investment, Tropics is a better bet with more extensive facilities and having the convenience of the mall below. rain or shine the mall is just below. despite having more facilities, Tropic's maintenance charges should be lower in the long run because more units are paying for its maintenance. my guess is that upon VP, there would be some price pressure both for sale and rental due to the number of units but by then, CS may be pressured even more with far lesser facilities, higher maintenance charges, further away from mall, dated by then and building facade not as good looking as tropic's.

I hope tropics can emerge as truly a serviced apartment and not just a commercially titled condo like CS without conceige etc. read somewhere that tropics may have a hotel and it may after all be a true serviced apartment with hotel facilities. that will make it stand out against CS being the "poorer cousin".


To this statement, I have to say, to each his own. Where it is true that Tropics may have more facilities and is just above a shopping mall, traffic is bound to be worse off as compared to us, the "poorer cousin" (as you so "politely" dubbed us). Many purchasers of CS purchased the property for the tranquility the surroundings offer and SERIOUSLY, how far is the mall from CS?? Us "poorer" people are used to walking, and we don't mind a short 5 minutes walk to reach the opposite side of the road. I can't speak for you though, as I have no inkling as to how the "richer" half lives.

As to the building facade, the last I looked out of my window, the Tropics is still under construction. Who's to say that the facade will be any better than CS? (Not that I'm dissing Tropics or anything). All I'm saying is that it shouldn't be used as a point of argument as to how much the property is worth. And if you're gonna point to the nice pretty pictures printed on the brochures, then I must say, you'll prob be in for an awakening.


So yeah, to our DEAR ELIN, please quit sounding like a sour grape and grow up. Don't put your whole life into arguing about what has not even been established. And PLEASE get your facts straight before dissing other properties.

And I fully agree with neonandy in that I have also received numerous sms's and calls from "AGENTS" asking whether I would be interested in renting / selling my place in CS. I was also informed by said "AGENTS" that there are READY buyers / tenants.

But I guess all of us must still be in Dreamland huh, since you are so adamant about CS not being a worth while investment.
_________________
-= m.Y.s.T =-
Back to top
View user's profile Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myst Darling,

I can't help it that I find your words such a big turn-on.
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neoandy wrote:
bla bla bla .... all this sh*ts never ends Mad

i oso lazy to argue la so juz state some points la ...

tropic might haf more facilities,but they had much higher density than cs,so can ur facilities expand to a healthy ratio? with the density comparison of cs n tropic , tropic would haf to build a swimming pool 3x the size of cs ( any1 can confirm it would? )

tropic pay less MC since more units , cs pay more = true n 100% agree. but to me its not a negative point,as long cs dun charge crazy amount,i would b more than happy to pay a little more to enjoy the extra privacy.i hate crowded place,it makes a place so "office".

for the rental,wat i heard from existing owners , they fetch quite a healthy rate. and as for subsale , i wonder y it would b slow? thr's an agent keep bugging me last week although my unit is NOT for sale. if market so slow she oso bugged me like hell , im afraid she will come kneeling n begging when the market is blooming.

thr might b a few selling/renting low as not many ppl aware how to do it.some might think its ok as long the rental cover their installment. but mind u these ppl onli makes a small percentage. most ppl ( not onli cs owners ) invest in properties for their realibility n long term returns. no1 would wanna cash out in short term as properties nid time to mature n generate the best returns. b patient my fren , mau kencing pun kena buka zip la. if the demand is slow,we can wait. owners dun scared,so elin, y r u so worried?

the tropic basically is the same as cs , same developer, same concept, same vicinity, same design. if cs shud b flush down the loo , tropic at most will b the unflush sh*t floating in it. who wanna pay a large amount for getting the same thing juz a few metres opposite? from ur statement,elin, i can figure out u r those typical aunty from kampung.u will go uh-ah when a proton gen2 add some skirting n spoiler but selling for extra few k's ( the fact is it's still gen2 n does the extra few k's worth throwing in? ) same case here,tropic ON TOP mall n a few more facilities but higher density n price.Cs OPPOSITE mall,less facilities but lower density n price.Sounds fair.So wats the uh-ah for tropics?

Andy,
Actually some agents willing to give bbbj just to get you to pass them your keys,

If you are leng zhai, they can give you a better deal still.

Btw not everyone needs to open zip to kencing.
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elin wrote:
ysmn wrote:
Elin wrote:
Pai wrote:
Elin wrote:
Pai wrote:
Elin wrote:


According to agents, rents from RM1.2k bare unit and RM1.4k to RM1.6k f/f for smallest units, slightly more for larger units. subsale very slow. those 230k to 240k transacted almost a year ago but lately hardly any transaction. slow to no demand. dijaya still has units nearly 1 year after vp, very difficult for agents or owners to sell. many units are still vacant because owners couldn't sell at their asking prices like 270k. At 1.2k rental for bare unit, if buy at 270K only around 5% gross yield, sure cannot sell. Even buying at 230k, gross yield only around 6%, very hard to make it Rolling Eyes


hm..........thats what I heard too. Mebbe we spoke to the same agent. Embarassed And have to say Im rather surprised to see the completed Tropicana Mall had minimal impact towards CS subsales.

Anyhow, CS is not in my investment radar. Good luck in your hunt Elin Wink


For investment, Tropics is a better bet with more extensive facilities and having the convenience of the mall below. rain or shine the mall is just below. despite having more facilities, Tropic's maintenance charges should be lower in the long run because more units are paying for its maintenance. my guess is that upon VP, there would be some price pressure both for sale and rental due to the number of units but by then, CS may be pressured even more with far lesser facilities, higher maintenance charges, further away from mall, dated by then and building facade not as good looking as tropic's.

I hope tropics can emerge as truly a serviced apartment and not just a commercially titled condo like CS without conceige etc. read somewhere that tropics may have a hotel and it may after all be a true serviced apartment with hotel facilities. that will make it stand out against CS being the "poorer cousin".


hm....generally I agree with ya on all accounts. Wink

However, if CS is really not doing too good, then one can expect similar performance from Tropics upon completion. After all, how much premium can Tropics command over CS? If ppl only willing to pay 1.4k for f/f CS, then Im guessing that hoping anything above 1.6k for Tropics would be pushing it Wink


just remember there will be around 2000 residential high rise units just within D'sara Intan once Tropics and Casa D'sara 3 are completed. there will certainly be price pressure and intense competition for tenants especially for small units since tropics, CS and casa 1 (1000++ units) are all having small units and studios. worse if casa 3 is also having small or studio units.


I wonder why you select this completed project to talk it down. You have not even managed to prove your price or 230k. You are talking about last year and next year. You are not talking down the uncompleted projects in the vicinity.

Your strategy is to talk down this project so that you can enter at a discount to current values. "Parang" in your uncouth realestate investment terminology. Fat hopes! You can wait until the cows come home and cats grow horns and fly.

Your intentions are insincere and totally disgraceful.

I have my tenancy agreement to show how much I'm earning from this project, so I know for a fact that you're talking utter rubbish.

Please bear in mind that CS is mostly owner occupied and occupancy is around 65% which is commendable for a project completed 1 year ago, which you cannot say for most other projects.

Design-wise, has it occured to you that it's ageless and similar to the Binjai at KLCC, as well as very sensitive to our tropical climate (except of course for the loft units (24 units).

To all owners of CS, do not let this pretender mislead you. It is just sore to have missed the boat.

How can anyone say for sure that with the completion of Casa 3 and Tropics, CS will be worse off? It is more likely that it will make people start realising the merits of CS that they have somehow foolishly overlooked.


why getting so worked up and being defensive dear? Rolling Eyes i mentioned CS owners will feel the pinch soon but i didn't know it will be so soon and you'll be the first Very Happy


Mana ada worked-up? I'm cool Elin.

Just hoping you're right so I also can parang!
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pai wrote:
ysmn wrote:
Elin wrote:
Pai wrote:
Elin wrote:
Pai wrote:
Elin wrote:


According to agents, rents from RM1.2k bare unit and RM1.4k to RM1.6k f/f for smallest units, slightly more for larger units. subsale very slow. those 230k to 240k transacted almost a year ago but lately hardly any transaction. slow to no demand. dijaya still has units nearly 1 year after vp, very difficult for agents or owners to sell. many units are still vacant because owners couldn't sell at their asking prices like 270k. At 1.2k rental for bare unit, if buy at 270K only around 5% gross yield, sure cannot sell. Even buying at 230k, gross yield only around 6%, very hard to make it Rolling Eyes


hm..........thats what I heard too. Mebbe we spoke to the same agent. Embarassed And have to say Im rather surprised to see the completed Tropicana Mall had minimal impact towards CS subsales.

Anyhow, CS is not in my investment radar. Good luck in your hunt Elin Wink


For investment, Tropics is a better bet with more extensive facilities and having the convenience of the mall below. rain or shine the mall is just below. despite having more facilities, Tropic's maintenance charges should be lower in the long run because more units are paying for its maintenance. my guess is that upon VP, there would be some price pressure both for sale and rental due to the number of units but by then, CS may be pressured even more with far lesser facilities, higher maintenance charges, further away from mall, dated by then and building facade not as good looking as tropic's.

I hope tropics can emerge as truly a serviced apartment and not just a commercially titled condo like CS without conceige etc. read somewhere that tropics may have a hotel and it may after all be a true serviced apartment with hotel facilities. that will make it stand out against CS being the "poorer cousin".


hm....generally I agree with ya on all accounts. Wink

However, if CS is really not doing too good, then one can expect similar performance from Tropics upon completion. After all, how much premium can Tropics command over CS? If ppl only willing to pay 1.4k for f/f CS, then Im guessing that hoping anything above 1.6k for Tropics would be pushing it Wink


just remember there will be around 2000 residential high rise units just within D'sara Intan once Tropics and Casa D'sara 3 are completed. there will certainly be price pressure and intense competition for tenants especially for small units since tropics, CS and casa 1 (1000++ units) are all having small units and studios. worse if casa 3 is also having small or studio units.


I wonder why you select this completed project to talk it down. You have not even managed to prove your price or 230k. You are talking about last year and next year. You are not talking down the uncompleted projects in the vicinity.

Your strategy is to talk down this project so that you can enter at a discount to current values. "Parang" in your uncouth realestate investment terminology. Fat hopes! You can wait until the cows come home and cats grow horns and fly.

Your intentions are insincere and totally disgraceful.

I have my tenancy agreement to show how much I'm earning from this project, so I know for a fact that you're talking utter rubbish.

Please bear in mind that CS is mostly owner occupied and occupancy is around 65% which is commendable for a project completed 1 year ago, which you cannot say for most other projects.

Design-wise, has it occured to you that it's ageless and similar to the Binjai at KLCC, as well as very sensitive to our tropical climate (except of course for the loft units (24 units).

To all owners of CS, do not let this pretender mislead you. It is just sore to have missed the boat.

How can anyone say for sure that with the completion of Casa 3 and Tropics, CS will be worse off? It is more likely that it will make people start realising the merits of CS that they have somehow foolishly overlooked.


ysmn chief, dont think it was her/his intention to talk down CS. I got the same feedbacks from agents when I was looking at Casa Damansara and Ken end of last year, so honestly dont think she/he was lying.

Plus, its a open forum anyway, ppl should be able to converse n express their thoughts as long as its done in a civil manner, no? Wink


Bro Pai, I not civil meh?
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
Pai



Joined: 28 Aug 2005
Posts: 902

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
Pai wrote:
ysmn wrote:
Elin wrote:
Pai wrote:
Elin wrote:
Pai wrote:
Elin wrote:


According to agents, rents from RM1.2k bare unit and RM1.4k to RM1.6k f/f for smallest units, slightly more for larger units. subsale very slow. those 230k to 240k transacted almost a year ago but lately hardly any transaction. slow to no demand. dijaya still has units nearly 1 year after vp, very difficult for agents or owners to sell. many units are still vacant because owners couldn't sell at their asking prices like 270k. At 1.2k rental for bare unit, if buy at 270K only around 5% gross yield, sure cannot sell. Even buying at 230k, gross yield only around 6%, very hard to make it Rolling Eyes


hm..........thats what I heard too. Mebbe we spoke to the same agent. Embarassed And have to say Im rather surprised to see the completed Tropicana Mall had minimal impact towards CS subsales.

Anyhow, CS is not in my investment radar. Good luck in your hunt Elin Wink


For investment, Tropics is a better bet with more extensive facilities and having the convenience of the mall below. rain or shine the mall is just below. despite having more facilities, Tropic's maintenance charges should be lower in the long run because more units are paying for its maintenance. my guess is that upon VP, there would be some price pressure both for sale and rental due to the number of units but by then, CS may be pressured even more with far lesser facilities, higher maintenance charges, further away from mall, dated by then and building facade not as good looking as tropic's.

I hope tropics can emerge as truly a serviced apartment and not just a commercially titled condo like CS without conceige etc. read somewhere that tropics may have a hotel and it may after all be a true serviced apartment with hotel facilities. that will make it stand out against CS being the "poorer cousin".


hm....generally I agree with ya on all accounts. Wink

However, if CS is really not doing too good, then one can expect similar performance from Tropics upon completion. After all, how much premium can Tropics command over CS? If ppl only willing to pay 1.4k for f/f CS, then Im guessing that hoping anything above 1.6k for Tropics would be pushing it Wink


just remember there will be around 2000 residential high rise units just within D'sara Intan once Tropics and Casa D'sara 3 are completed. there will certainly be price pressure and intense competition for tenants especially for small units since tropics, CS and casa 1 (1000++ units) are all having small units and studios. worse if casa 3 is also having small or studio units.


I wonder why you select this completed project to talk it down. You have not even managed to prove your price or 230k. You are talking about last year and next year. You are not talking down the uncompleted projects in the vicinity.

Your strategy is to talk down this project so that you can enter at a discount to current values. "Parang" in your uncouth realestate investment terminology. Fat hopes! You can wait until the cows come home and cats grow horns and fly.

Your intentions are insincere and totally disgraceful.

I have my tenancy agreement to show how much I'm earning from this project, so I know for a fact that you're talking utter rubbish.

Please bear in mind that CS is mostly owner occupied and occupancy is around 65% which is commendable for a project completed 1 year ago, which you cannot say for most other projects.

Design-wise, has it occured to you that it's ageless and similar to the Binjai at KLCC, as well as very sensitive to our tropical climate (except of course for the loft units (24 units).

To all owners of CS, do not let this pretender mislead you. It is just sore to have missed the boat.

How can anyone say for sure that with the completion of Casa 3 and Tropics, CS will be worse off? It is more likely that it will make people start realising the merits of CS that they have somehow foolishly overlooked.


ysmn chief, dont think it was her/his intention to talk down CS. I got the same feedbacks from agents when I was looking at Casa Damansara and Ken end of last year, so honestly dont think she/he was lying.

Plus, its a open forum anyway, ppl should be able to converse n express their thoughts as long as its done in a civil manner, no? Wink


Bro Pai, I not civil meh?


chief, u r civil when you r not slicing dicks....... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Therefore I am Civil lah! Thanks Bro Pai.

Do you think this fler is an uptight 40yr old virgin?
(borrowed the term from Daryl Teo).

The point here, is that somebody weighed in saying 230k also no buyers.

As I saw a good deal, I of course am interested. But somebody cannot substantiate except saying last year, next year. But how about now? Only hearsay other ppl said (other ppl with their own agendas), and quite sure of this or that.

So we owners wonder what we are missing. And if indeed things are so bad or going to be so bad, we might want to abandon ship.

However the fler started getting abusive.

Now I begin to wonder what is there in it for this person who says what happened yesterday and what will happen next year.

What is the persons current agenda wrt Casa Suites.

Of course I can be expected to talk it up for it is in our interest to do so.

But how is it in this flers interest to talk it down without substantiating anything apart from hearsay from unnamed agents (at least name them with contact info so we can verify).

So there is a big question of credibility here.

For me, even in the current market, any unit asking less than 300k is unlikely but possible. If below 250k, it would be a not-to-miss opportunity. I'm also looking.
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since joining realestatenet on 7th March up to this point in time, this fler has 12 posts, all of which straight out attacking CS, without indicating any significant intelligence beyond that, and nothing original.

This is not a casual commentator or a focused investor (like yours truly Embarassed ), but someone with a very focused agenda and target to hit.

What what is it? Anal retentive? Beats me?

Therefore not to be taken seriously at all, especially when words such as "obviously" are used followed by unsubstantiated an unverifiable quotes and pronouncements.

I rest my case.
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
Elin



Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
Therefore I am Civil lah! Thanks Bro Pai.

Do you think this fler is an uptight 40yr old virgin?
(borrowed the term from Daryl Teo).

The point here, is that somebody weighed in saying 230k also no buyers.

As I saw a good deal, I of course am interested. But somebody cannot substantiate except saying last year, next year. But how about now? Only hearsay other ppl said (other ppl with their own agendas), and quite sure of this or that.

So we owners wonder what we are missing. And if indeed things are so bad or going to be so bad, we might want to abandon ship.

However the fler started getting abusive.

Now I begin to wonder what is there in it for this person who says what happened yesterday and what will happen next year.

What is the persons current agenda wrt Casa Suites.

Of course I can be expected to talk it up for it is in our interest to do so.

But how is it in this flers interest to talk it down without substantiating anything apart from hearsay from unnamed agents (at least name them with contact info so we can verify).

So there is a big question of credibility here.

For me, even in the current market, any unit asking less than 300k is unlikely but possible. If below 250k, it would be a not-to-miss opportunity. I'm also looking.


I am as virgin as you dear Embarassed . wonder who was getting abusive? wonder why you have been so defensive? finally admitting that you have been talking CS up with unsubstantiated "tenancy"? Shocked instead of asking for my agent's contact, please have the decency of substantiating your baseless claims like having my "tenancy agreement to show how much I made la, many agents calling me la and blah, blah, blah" first.
Back to top
View user's profile
Elin



Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mystdeemeanour wrote:


...."told me" his unit is being rented out for RM3k. Oh, and not forgetting a sweet couple with a son that "I met" at the lift lobby the other day, who's RENTING the smallest unit for, GASP, RM3k


hearsay hearsay (borrowed term from the one who has been sliced). try harder. yeah right, someone also told me his CS unit was rented out for RM1050 and not forgetting a lonely man who has been sliced that "I met" inside the refuse chamber the other day, who's RENTING the largest unit for, GASP, RM1.2K Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile
justjim



Joined: 27 Jul 2008
Posts: 115

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Elin,
I believe you mean well, but there's not much point following this thread if people here only insist on their own views.
I'll just stop wasting my time here and hope you will join me.
Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up to now a grand total of 14 posts, all dissing CS. Keep it up Elin.
See if you can have total number of posts more than mine by month end - all in one thread and one vein.
Are you up to the challenge or are you going to chicken out?
I've got a few guys here betting hard cash on how many posts you'll make on how many threads by month end.
In short how many times you'll be cumming back here from now till then.
Lay it on thick and strong - come on, excite us.
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
Elin



Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justjim wrote:
Hi Elin,
I believe you mean well, but there's not much point following this thread if people here only insist on their own views.
I'll just stop wasting my time here and hope you will join me.
Thanks.


You are right. hope you'll get a cheaper unit. just wait a little longer.
Back to top
View user's profile
Elin



Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
Up to now a grand total of 14 posts, all dissing CS. Keep it up Elin.
See if you can have total number of posts more than mine by month end - all in one thread and one vein.
Are you up to the challenge or are you going to chicken out?
I've got a few guys here betting hard cash on how many posts you'll make on how many threads by month end.
In short how many times you'll be cumming back here from now till then.
Lay it on thick and strong - come on, excite us.


come on dear, having more posts doesn't mean you are more astute or a more "focused investor". yeah, "got a few guys here betting hard cash blah blah blah". there you go again Very Happy glad you have some blind followers Razz . well, that is if all your "few guys here, few agents there" claims are close to any truth.
Back to top
View user's profile
kenji1903



Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Posts: 126

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just went to Tropicana City Mall today... found out that Casa Suites leftover 675sf is selling less than Tropics 625sf... comparing units of the same floor... why is that?

also, there are a lot more left over in Casa Suites as compared to Tropics... are the charts correct?

and... i don't think i saw any leftover Casa Suite 675sf units selling at below RM250k... so i guess RM230k makes it a pretty good parang price? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenji, you've made an excellent post. Good observation, right question, and excellent supposition.

However I'll stop here as we have lurking and ready to pounce, an enforcer who is against anything positive about Cs. It will probably say that even 230k is too xpensive for CS.
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
Elin



Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenji1903 wrote:
just went to Tropicana City Mall today... found out that Casa Suites leftover 675sf is selling less than Tropics 625sf... comparing units of the same floor... why is that?

The number speaks for itself. larger units completed 1 year ago still cheaper than smaller uncompleted ones. even then, no takers.

also, there are a lot more left over in Casa Suites as compared to Tropics... are the charts correct?

The charts are correct. Again, the number speaks for itself. Buyers generally know a better product when they see one.

and... i don't think i saw any leftover Casa Suite 675sf units selling at below RM250k... so i guess RM230k makes it a pretty good parang price? Very Happy

Why do you think Dijaya still have many leftover units? Artificially inflated prices?
Back to top
View user's profile
Elin



Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
Kenji, you've made an excellent post. Good observation, right question, and excellent supposition.

However I'll stop here as we have lurking and ready to pounce, an enforcer who is against anything positive about Cs. It will probably say that even 230k is too xpensive for CS.


Well, 230k is still expensive for investors based on it's low yields but can be reasonable for own stay if you like the location.
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See! I toldcha.
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
ctmani



Joined: 05 May 2009
Posts: 6
Location: KL/Damansara/PJ

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Casa Suite Reply with quote

Hi,
During my visit to trapicana mall, i too visited Dijaya sales gallary.
- Their rates displayed in the borad are not meeting the current market and economical showdown/crisis.
- Without doubt, prices are inflated and not realising the current buyer's finanicial ability.
- Seeing Dijaya prices, I think we can buy in KL (it seems KL cheaper than this place, for SETIA, we can pay after completion - 5/95), SETIA offering better price in main heart of KL city (at Jalan Tun Razak).
- After my talk with the Dijaya sales person, told me that there will be REBATE + a/c, cabinets, 2 car parks, etc. and can discuss further. I dont know how much they may offer as final offer.
- This unit comes to my knowledge, after visting Tropicana, but please note we came to Trapicana accidently after I give my business trip to STAR NEWS, when I saw from the road 'CAREFOUR" then want to see. We enter in to Trapicana as FREE parking. Once they start to charge - I dont think so many people will visit there. (even MidValley slashed their PARKING RATE in this crisis time to booster peoples visit)
- BOTTOM LINE: RATE IS HIGHER SIDE. these guys should realise the market. I would say rate for this area considering all aspects and srroundings is between RM300 - 325 / per Sq. Ft.
Like me kind of buyer can consider in the rate is within above.
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Casa Suite Reply with quote

ctmani wrote:
Hi,
During my visit to trapicana mall, i too visited Dijaya sales gallary.
- Their rates displayed in the borad are not meeting the current market and economical showdown/crisis.
- Without doubt, prices are inflated and not realising the current buyer's finanicial ability.
- Seeing Dijaya prices, I think we can buy in KL (it seems KL cheaper than this place, for SETIA, we can pay after completion - 5/95), SETIA offering better price in main heart of KL city (at Jalan Tun Razak).
- After my talk with the Dijaya sales person, told me that there will be REBATE + a/c, cabinets, 2 car parks, etc. and can discuss further. I dont know how much they may offer as final offer.
- This unit comes to my knowledge, after visting Tropicana, but please note we came to Trapicana accidently after I give my business trip to STAR NEWS, when I saw from the road 'CAREFOUR" then want to see. We enter in to Trapicana as FREE parking. Once they start to charge - I dont think so many people will visit there. (even MidValley slashed their PARKING RATE in this crisis time to booster peoples visit)
- BOTTOM LINE: RATE IS HIGHER SIDE. these guys should realise the market. I would say rate for this area considering all aspects and srroundings is between RM300 - 325 / per Sq. Ft.
Like me kind of buyer can consider in the rate is within above.

Thanks ctmani for your observations and sharing your thoughts.
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 127, 128, 129  Next
Page 121 of 129

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



This is a free forum intended to foster communication between all users.
Hileytech Sdn Bhd does not guarantee the correctness or validity of postings, nor does Hileytech endorse any postings. No posting or contents in this forum can be copied and reproduced without prior permission from Hileytech and the owner of the posting. All other names and marks are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Powered by phpBB, Another web site by www.hileytech.com,Forum Archive
Tel : +603-89449965, +603.89449365 ::  Fax : +603-89440665 :: hiley@hileytech.com