Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - CALLING FOR residence in need of fresh water vending service

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CALLING FOR residence in need of fresh water vending service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zk9

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: CALLING FOR residence in need of fresh water vending service Reply with quote

I am an owner of two SIRIM-certified R.O. water vending machines employing NASA technology, costing RM 35,000 each, and have yet to recoup the investment, partly due to break ins around shoplot areas, and mostly due to the intense competition in the market, since the original company that guarantees my ROI gone bust due to competition. The machines' quality are far better than today's vending machines from mushrooming companies of dubious credibility.

I am looking for apartment or condominium areas where residents are in dire need of fresh water vending machine (RO water, including cold water)
. I have approached several management offices but most of them limit the number of machine to one (which is a clear monopoly), and some of them do not allow outsiders to set up facilities inside their areas.

Please send me a reply if you , or your friends or someone you know, is interested to have such facility available within the residence area.
Smile
rs_shadow0000

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A vending machine provides snacks, beverages, and other products to consumers without a cashier. Items sold via these machines vary by country and region.

EstZer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There a lot of water vending machine in our place and usually use it everyday. I do buy some of my snacks and drinks on different kind of vending machines.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: