Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Calling for Kota Kemuning Lagoon Homes (Wetland) Residence

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling for Kota Kemuning Lagoon Homes (Wetland) Residence
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wizzerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cicak( Kang),

Noticed that my nick was mentioned a few times by you..and yet I didnt reply..so sorry..pai seh pai seh..As I mentioned in my earlier post, I was away that I didnt log on into this forum for quite a while. Yes I did some catching up in reading and glad to know that this forum is brimming with activities..It is indeed a HAPPENING community. Now we even have a blog.ahhaha

Regret to say that I am unable to join you guys for this coming Home Deco thingy as I m going back to my "queen"'s hometown in Perak (also...but not Ipoh)..lol..

Hope to catch up on you guys when I get back
My hp is 012 3885097..keep in touch then

take care

WZ
Cicak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Wizzerd,

Finally got to meet you.
Hey, update your info to Alan also la. Then we can meetup. The forum here is getting more active then ever. Also do drop by the blog that i suggested to setup and hope you can join also.
tagnox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizzerd,

your queen's hometown in Perak, where? i'm from Sitiawan... Smile
gamuda_guy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cicak,
Count me for the new blogging too. We should stick together!

Alan,
Me too need to be diet. But I always no care one cause food is important for my life. Razz
Cicak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Gamuda_Guy, Tagnox,

Thanks for the early support. As i have said, this is just a proposed Blog. Will see what other members' response. If all agree then only we setup the blog and "migrate" there. I have mainntain a link from the blog back to here actually, in case we miss here hehe...and in that blog, each and every of us are administrator...meaning we can plan where and how our blog will look and want to be.....which i think is cool Cool
But if all prefer to stay here, then i will bring down the blog lah, no worries, it is flexible....... Wink
wizzerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tagnox wrote:
wizzerd,

your queen's hometown in Perak, where? i'm from Sitiawan... Smile

Hi Tagnox

That's a speedy response..Mine is a Taiping queen..not too far away from yours.

I have given my particulars to AlanLJ and visited Kang's blog.

This forum is hot and blinding..need some shades around..lol

WZ
wizzerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cicak wrote:
Hey Wizzerd,

Finally got to meet you.
Hey, update your info to Alan also la. Then we can meetup. The forum here is getting more active then ever. Also do drop by the blog that i suggested to setup and hope you can join also.

Hey Kang

Nice to meet u too

Registered with Alan already..visited your blog and left a comment there even. Hope that will get the ball rolling..

WZ
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Kang,

Count me in too~ Cool

I agree we migrate to blog, we can create few sperate topic in the blog to discuss. example:- General, Annoucement, Renovation, Security, ID, Committee News, Site Photo, chit chat etc.

Still put the link to here, incase the news member join in can find the link go there.

Put the link at your signature, than when we reply post here the latest news member can be notice the link.

I like food too...too bad getting big size and big size..so need to control Embarassed
cwfoong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alan,

Definitely i will join u all for the next yum cha section. Razz

Hi cicak,

I hv oredi made a post in yr new blog. Support with my both hand & leg for yr blog idea.
Cicak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

Thanks for the great support. In fact in our blog i saw a new Indian neighbour there by the name of Murali, lot 113.
OK, since the idea is more or less accepted, we can start some basic planning.
First, this is not Kang's blog or my blog, but rather it is OUR blog....During the weekend or freetime, you all can check your emails, it should have an invitation from me to ask you guys to join as authors/administrators. Once you all have follow the instruction and join, you all can post your own topics, photos, etc etc and not just reply as comments on my post.
I already have a few things in mind to start with:

Alan can post our first yum cha photos and the progress photo by creating a new topic yourself in the blog. Also whatever you mention are intersting...you can create them once you join in as admin....maybe a section for good food too...hehehe Wink

Tagnox can post his "masterpiece" there in a topic and update it often so we know all our neighbours "grapically" ...you may further make it more beautiful if you want but to me thats very nice already Wink

Ok la better get back to work or else my boss found out i "snake" morning half to create the blog he will fire me Evil or Very Mad .....then no $$$ for the house installment d... Crying or Very sad
tagnox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Blog Topic Owner... Reply with quote

haha, since Alan and myself have one future topic...why not you start one more like "safety snake+"ing" " topic Razz

wow...once again feel very glad and proud that my future neighbour so active and nice...really feel lucky for first time buying house experience...

Smile

Cheers Very Happy

p.s...perhaps hope our next yum char section got full house participate...
Cicak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha

Actually i never expect all turn out this well. Everyone are so active and kind of "click"....hope to maintain this momentum till we move in....there is more to come and be done!

Well, at least our next "yumcha" in Midvalley this Sat at least got 4 persons.....an improvement..... Wink
wizzerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, that's true..let's keep the momentum going..an online KK lagoon home community..I see myself checking on the updates every hour now...this is definitely snake-ing in the office. That's why the safety snake-ing tips from everybody.

Too bad I can't join you all for the yum cha session this time around. I'll be there next time..Smile

WZ
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hei guys let move to our Lagoon Home blog Link -->

..lagoon-homes.blogspot.com/

Further Discussion, Event, News will post at there, check it up!! Laughing

Thanks great job to Kang(cicak) create the beautiful Blog Site for Lagoon Home Resident.
pua

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a long discussion in past 3 days. I was full time in conducting training, no time to log in.

Trying to compare the contact list sent by Alan (12 ppl) and total name list appears in this forum (19 ppl), we still have 7 neighbours are missing in contact list. They should be Wizzerd, dniu, K20, mcwui, Kouen, Alex Ang and Uniz(26). Among them, only wizzerd has responded recently. Hope to hear from other and new neighbours too soon.

Thinking the gathering at midvalley this saturday, but need to get permission from my queen first Rolling Eyes . will let u all know tomorrow.
gamuda_guy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pua,
Hope to meet you at Mid Valley, more people more fun.

Cicak,
Can please add me in the blog so that I can creat new topic? Smile
Cicak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pua,

Just come la...bring your queen along la....as a gethering ma..... Wink

Dear Vincent,
Just open the invitation mail i sent to your yahoo account and follow the steps there....should be simple.....Alan, my queen, Albert, Pua have all succeeded (maybe one of you can share the steps )...once i saw you, i will automatically upgrade your status as administrator....then you can start creating topics for us....like any of us
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Further Discussion, Event, News will post at there, check it up!! Laughing

Thanks great job to Kang(cicak) create the beautiful Blog Site for Lagoon Home Resident.
Dennis_gamuda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: New Entry Reply with quote

Hi Gentleman,

Nice to seeing you guys in this forum...

I'm one of the sales person and hope i could join this community as well.

Below is the info that i wish to share with you guys.

The Jusco (formally name as D'Hati) will be open by end of September 2007.

The new phase of Lagoon Homes (on the right hand side) had been launch..only the first 2 rows which nearer to the townhouse..selling price started at RM 320k..the others will be launch by Oct 2007 and the selling price will start at RM 340k (which the house is nearer to shoplots)

Chinese School is under construction and shall complete by mid of 2008.

Bye.
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha dennis here not only gentlement, we got ladies also.

How your snooker tat day, got win your boss?

Is great news the Jusco(D'Hati) will be open soon.

Further Discussion, Event, News will post at there, check it up!!

pua

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dennis,
Luckily didn't say something bad about u in this forum, if no die lahh..

Where is the location of chinese school. U mentioned lastime that it will be built at wawasan school lot.

To potential buyer/neighbour,
If you saw this forum, remember to look for Dennis for good service. Everything is good about him, except always want to bet for seafood.
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz just advertise for new resident notice
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to meet u guys at Home Deco and very enjoy have lunch with u all together, hopefully we will make more this kind yum char season.

Cicak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha Alan,

Thanks for the repetitive "promo" of our new blog..... Razz
Base on this few days forum "traffic" here i think our "MIGRATION PLAN" went on quite smooth ....... Wink

Haha wonder if Dennis can link our lagoon home blog to their Kota Kemuning. net web page??? kekeke Rolling Eyes
dniu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alan

i had sent my details to you

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: