Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Calling for Kota Kemuning Lagoon Homes (Wetland) Residence

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling for Kota Kemuning Lagoon Homes (Wetland) Residence
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobeltan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi AlanLJ,

Is the Ai Lee an sub agent for Stan Chart?
I checked the bank, they said don't know this lady ler....

By the way, the land was rubber estate
cwfoong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobeltan wrote:
Hi AlanLJ,

Hi nobeltan,

can u send me an email to my add cwfoong12@yahoo.com? I will send to u ailee hp. It is not nice to disclose other hp here, rite?
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobeltan wrote:
Hi AlanLJ,

I don't think so, but I meet her at developer office, which she wearing the stand char uniform.
mcwui

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys,

what do you think about the installment plan by Public Bank with the below rate

1st yr - 0%
Thereafter - 1.6%

We will start paying installment each mth starting from the 1st drawdown. No matter how much is the drawdown, the amount of installment is base on our total loan amount. so, we can settle it in 30 years starting from the 1st drawdown date if we choose to settle the loan in 30 years. can safe quite a lots of money. did anyone of you taking Public Bank loan with this installment option starting from 1st drawdown date? for PBB, you either choose to start installment on 1st drawdown date or after full drawdown.
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mcwui"]hi guys,

1st yr - 0%
Thereafter - 1.6 quote]

Hi wui, if you take the PBB, will you still get the Zero Cost Offer?
mcwui

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi AlanLJ,

I'm not sure about the Zero Cost Offer. i think should be eligible right? i'll confirm that and let you know.
chowkoonteng

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mcwui
I did checked with PB before, as what they told me, we can not make installment after 70% release from bank to developer. ANyhow, you can cnofirm with pb again. and 0% is start counting based on Letter offer.
for, LO is 1-7-2007, then 0% will be ended on 1-7-2008.
Full MRTA is needed for PB loan. That's a reason why i did not consider PB.
ANyhow, can you psl help to reconfirm for me. As i still not yet sign up my loan. If pb offer 0% date start from 1st release of loan and MRTA is optional. THen i think i will take it.
Pls help to confirm for us. THanks in advance

mcwui wrote:
hi guys,

1st yr - 0%
Thereafter - 1.6%

We will start paying installment each mth starting from the 1st drawdown. No matter how much is the drawdown, the amount of installment is base on our total loan amount. so, we can settle it in 30 years starting from the 1st drawdown date if we choose to settle the loan in 30 years. can safe quite a lots of money. did anyone of you taking Public Bank loan with this installment option starting from 1st drawdown date? for PBB, you either choose to start installment on 1st drawdown date or after full drawdown.
chowkoonteng

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mcwui
I did checked with PB before, as what they told me, we can not make installment after 70% release from bank to developer. ANyhow, you can cnofirm with pb again. and 0% is start counting based on Letter offer.
for, LO is 1-7-2007, then 0% will be ended on 1-7-2008.
Full MRTA is needed for PB loan. That's a reason why i did not consider PB.
ANyhow, can you psl help to reconfirm for me. As i still not yet sign up my loan. If pb offer 0% date start from 1st release of loan and MRTA is optional. THen i think i will take it.
Pls help to confirm for us. THanks in advance

mcwui wrote:
hi guys,

1st yr - 0%
Thereafter - 1.6%

AlanLJ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sign the SMP last sat. and take AIA fix rate~ Smile
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That day bring a friend go see the show room, all the sudden heavy rain, cannot go back and wait at the show house here, and found out the wet kitchen is a must renovation else the wet kitchen will be flood, unless you plan just empty the wet kitchen use for washing only. Confused
cwfoong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlanLJ wrote:
That day bring a friend go see the show room, all the sudden heavy rain, cannot go back and wait at the show house here, and found out the wet kitchen is a must renovation else the wet kitchen will be flood, unless you plan just empty the wet kitchen use for washing only. Confused

Hi Alan,

Wats u means renovation? just construct a concrete kitchen top, lay some tiles on it, make grill and door? or u means extension of the wet kitchen?

I plan to do some minor renovation only as no budget....
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Foong,

Not sure yet how to renovate, planning the dry kitchen become dinning area, than the living hall will look more biggest, so just combine the dry and wet kitchen together.
K20

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan,

im planning to do the same. do u know whats the estimate cost?
cwfoong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlanLJ wrote:
Hi Foong,

Not sure yet how to renovate, planning the dry kitchen become dinning area, than the living hall will look more biggest, so just combine the dry and wet kitchen together.

Hi Alan,

so u plan not to do kitchen cabinet and washing basin at the dry kitchen? Not a bad idea! can save $ and looked more contemporary.
pua

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To install a door and window to made the wet kitchen from open type to close type doesn't cost a lot, probably less than RM2K.
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi K20 & Foong

I not sure yet the cost, still not confirm want to be extend or not, might be just cover it and break the wall of the side storel room to make the wet kitchen bigger a bit.

Need to see budget also, got other place to renovate, like air con point for other room, currently they only give master and living hall, other room need make yourself. And they not allow add more point on construction time. Sad
pua

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know when the houses can be completed and being handover? Sale agent told me by schedule is early 2009, most probably it can be completed and handover by end 2008. I have been in & out of the site several time to sign document, look at the progress, it could be completed even earlier.
cwfoong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pua wrote:
Do you know when the houses can be completed and being handover? Sale agent told me by schedule is early 2009, most probably it can be completed and handover by end 2008. I have been in & out of the site several time to sign document, look at the progress, it could be completed even earlier.

Hi Pua,

Your house is which phase? Mine (Phase 1) already completed 65%, certified by architect last months. Now only road n drainage and sewerage works left b4 vacant possession.

Previously the sale agent told me will be completed by mid 2008 by looked will complete earlier, perhaps end of the year.
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think even house completed still need wait CF approve only can be pass us the key.
cwfoong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlanLJ wrote:
I think even house completed still need wait CF approve only can be pass us the key.

I think now CF has been replaced by CCC (Certificate of Completion & Compliance) since april this year. So no need to obtain CFO from MBSA and v can move in almost immediate after vacant possession (Delivery of key) as the CCC is certified by the project architect and consultant.
hishano

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys....

i'm new here n so interested to buy a hse at wetland in KK...

me and my wife went to hicom gamuda sales office yesterday...impressed with the location and price, we decided to reserved a unit there and have to give our confirmation by this week....

but then, we read thru this article this morning on the wetland area at KK...just would like to share it and perhaps could get feedbacks from you guys...

"Rehabilitation of a drainage System Using a Constructed Wetland at Kota Kemuning.

Kota Kemuning Wetland was created from an existing low-lying water logged area gazetted as reserve land belonging to Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), the Drainage and Irrigation Department (DID) and Kesas Highway. It is a long narrow strip of wetland, covering an area of 8.8 ha. It is situated near the main entrance of Kota Kemuning township and Kesas Highway.

The creation of the wetland was started in June 2002 and it was completed early September 2003. The main purpose of this man-made wetland is to provide a solution for drainage problems occurring in this low-lying area. The wetland receives a large volume of stormwater from its catchment area. The wetlands and rooted vegetation function in filtering pollutants, trapping sediment and up take nutrients while dissipating water velocity before it is discharged into Klang River. The wetland also functions in controlling the occurrence of flash floods due to backflow from the Klang River during heavy downpour.

A total of 157 thousand local indigenous wetland plants belonging to 15 species have been introduced to the wetland. These include 13 marsh species and 2 ornamental species. The marsh species are important in nutrient removal and in preventing the wetland from eutrophication. These plants are hardy and can withstand long periods of waterlogged and eutrophic conditions. A total of 31 species of shrub and woodland species have been planted at the wetland fringes to create a buffer from human activities and to increase aesthetic values to the area. "

.://..wetlands.org/Malaysia/En/articlemenu.aspx?id=67cb91d7-ce5b-444b-ac16-bb2dd7774f62

sounds not so good though...what say u guys??? can weltand be a ttdi jaya in the making now???
cwfoong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hishano wrote:
hi guys....

i'm new here n so interested to buy a hse at wetland in KK...

me and my wife went to hicom gamuda sales office yesterday...impressed with the location and price, we decided to reserved a unit there and have to give our confirmation by this week....

but then, we read thru this article this morning on the wetland area at KK...just would like to share it and perhaps could get feedbacks from you guys...

"Rehabilitation of a drainage System Using a Constructed Wetland at Kota Kemuning.

Kota Kemuning Wetland was created from an existing low-lying water logged area gazetted as reserve land belonging to Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), the Drainage and Irrigation Department (DID) and Kesas Highway. It is a long narrow strip of wetland, covering an area of 8.8 ha. It is situated near the main entrance of Kota Kemuning township and Kesas Highway.

The creation of the wetland was started in June 2002 and it was completed early September 2003. The main purpose of this man-made wetland is to provide a solution for drainage problems occurring in this low-lying area. The wetland receives a large volume of stormwater from its catchment area. The wetlands and rooted vegetation function in filtering pollutants, trapping sediment and up take nutrients while dissipating water velocity before it is discharged into Klang River. The wetland also functions in controlling the occurrence of flash floods due to backflow from the Klang River during heavy downpour.

A total of 157 thousand local indigenous wetland plants belonging to 15 species have been introduced to the wetland. These include 13 marsh species and 2 ornamental species. The marsh species are important in nutrient removal and in preventing the wetland from eutrophication. These plants are hardy and can withstand long periods of waterlogged and eutrophic conditions. A total of 31 species of shrub and woodland species have been planted at the wetland fringes to create a buffer from human activities and to increase aesthetic values to the area. "

.://..wetlands.org/Malaysia/En/articlemenu.aspx?id=67cb91d7-ce5b-444b-ac16-bb2dd7774f62

sounds not so good though...what say u guys??? can weltand be a ttdi jaya in the making now???

Hi,

Thanks for bringing our attention to this wetland thing. I have read through the link u posted, and i found that wetland is just a natural water treatment plant. and it also serve as a water retention pond during flood season. For me, it is no different than a man made pond although it may induce dengue problem.

In addition, the wetland is quite a distance from lagoon homes and it is separated by the townhouse, rite?

Just my 2 cents.
K20

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is why i bought the first row facing shop lots. its the most elevated row and on the highest ground and should not hv any flooding problems.

fingers crossed la.
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humans directly benefit from tidal wetlands because they:

Filters upland runoff
Provide beautiful vistas for our pleasure
Prevent erosion of our waterfront property
Provide flood control to protect our homes and businesses
Provide hatchery and nursery areas for the fish that humans eat

The rest of nature benefits from tidal wetlands, too, because they provide habitat (food, water and cover) for plants, invertebrates, fish, reptiles, birds and mammals and stopover points for migrating birds.

Non-tidal Wetlands - You don't have to live by a body of water to be near wetlands. Non-tidal wetlands may be far from rivers or creeks. They may look like forests or fields. They may be wet all year or just some of the year. If your neighborhood floods easily in rainstorms or with unusually high tides, you probably live in a wetland that has been filled to allow the construction of your neighborhood. Non-tidal wetlands have most of the values and benefits of tidal wetlands and a few more besides. For example, they also provide:

Erosion control
Nutrient retention
Groundwater recharge
Hunting and other recreational activities
Habitat for hundreds of species of animals and birds
The first line of defense against pollution from surface water runoff

.://..dem.ri.gov/programs/benviron/water/wetlands/pdfs/wetvalue.pdf
AlanLJ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a growing awareness and appreciation of the value of natural areas to society, such as wetlands, and recognize the often times high engineering costs of not building in harmony with nature. These factors have led to the enactment of environmental laws and local land use ordinances which protect natural resources and the the public interest by discouraging the use of sensitive natural areas for new development. Part of the parks and open space in your neighborhood, for example, may be wetlands. Setting these wetlands aside as open space leads to less flooding and to reduced costs for maintaining roads located over areas of unstable wetland soil. If your house is located near a wetland, consider yourself lucky—you are living next to a botanical garden, a wildlife refuge, and a water storage area.

When we talking about Global Warming...everybody feeling hot, when your near by environment are full rich of water, tree which will giving adjusting the near by area weather not so hot.

Imagine when u wake up everyday you still listen bird song, fresh air doesn't it helping u adjusting ur daily feeling mood to go for another battle day?

Imagine when after a tiring work day, u go evening jogging near to the wetland, won't it refresh your mind and soul~ Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 5 of 16

Jump to: