Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Calling for ALL D'ALAMANDA,CHERAS OWNERS!!!

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling for ALL D'ALAMANDA,CHERAS OWNERS!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taiko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the panel contractor INTRA DESIGN?
fiyaloh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taiko wrote:
Is the panel contractor INTRA DESIGN?

Yes ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
yykalex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fiyaloh,

how much have you spend on your reno?
fiyaloh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yykalex wrote:
fiyaloh,

how much have you spend on your reno?

About 13K just basic reno like kitchen . wardrobe , grill , sidling window at yard , Painting, bar counter
yykalex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx fiyaloh,

mine as below:

i hv done for kitchen cabinet = 4,000
windows' grilles = 1,200
cement top at yard with full wall tiles + painting + plaster ceiling + cornice = 4,700

so total is 9,900 so far...

+ lightings
+ 2 ceiling fans
+ 2 air-cons
+ 2 water heaters
+ installation cost = total 5,000

total 14,900... already.

furnitures and electrical appliances not yet pay... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
taiko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yykalex wrote:

windows' grilles = 1,200
cement top at yard with full wall tiles + painting + plaster ceiling + cornice = 4,700

+ lightings
+ 2 ceiling fans
+ 2 air-cons
+ 2 water heaters

total 14,900... already.

furnitures and electrical appliances not yet pay... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

No sliding windows/grille at the yard?
No grille at the sliding door?
fiyaloh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yykalex wrote:
thx fiyaloh,

mine as below:

windows' grilles = 1,200

+ lightings
+ 2 ceiling fans
+ 2 air-cons
+ 2 water heaters

total 14,900... already.

You get quote from outsider? Grille seem bit expensive, include sliding window? Have you pay deposit ? if not maybe you try get quote from other to compare too. mine on also got installation of 3 ceiling fan, 3 electrical point . kitchen include bar counter ? or you do kitchen cabinet at kitchen and yard area both? anyway , ya ! 15 light & 5 fan already cost me RM2000 haven't including install fee
mandyliong80

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocking Incident!!!Shocked

on 10/01/09 about 9pm saturday night

at D'alamanda resident car entrance

i saw a driver of WSD 7465 proton pesona silver colour (believe is d'alamanda owner) behave like a gengster knocking and kicking my fren car while the he was sitting inside his car.

i was felt so shocked concerning this insident and wondering where are these security guards???

if whoever saw this car, plz contact BILIK GERAKAN CHERAS 03-9284 0083.

Many thx.
fiyaloh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Happen actually ? What is the reason that they knocking your friend car ? Sure there is a reason , right ? is your friend car blocking their way or what ? is chinese ?

mandyliong80 wrote:
Shocked Shocking Incident!!!Shocked

on 10/01/09 about 9pm saturday night

at D'alamanda resident car entrance

i saw a driver of WSD 7465 proton pesona silver colour (believe is d'alamanda owner) behave like a gengster knocking and kicking my fren car while the he was sitting inside his car.

i was felt so shocked concerning this insident and wondering where are these security guards???

if whoever saw this car, plz contact BILIK GERAKAN CHERAS 03-9284 0083.

Many thx.
mandyliong80

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from what i saw was,

my car was behind my fren's car, we were on the same way up to 1st floor car park where it is the right driving way -- one way go. so, we were on our right way and no blocking anybody.

and this gengster car came from opposite way blocking our way bcoz he wanted to take a shhort turn to out (he was driving on wrong way out), and shouted at my fren to give a way. while there were two cars of us on the way up so it was hard to give way to this car.
on this situation, common sense, normally the car on wrong way hv to give way right? but suddently this gengster busted out from his car following by knocking and kicking my fren's car and shouting claimed that he is "daiko" of cheras.
by that time, no security guards were there to help... disappointed.

beware of this WSD 7465.
yykalex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked WOW... really shocked!

is a chinese or wat? owner? which block?
i think is the car park design problem causing this.
the road too narrow, big problem of using one exit & entrance for all blocks. luckily not hving car crash accident.
eventhou i jz move in i feel the car park a bit confusing.
yykalex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fiyaloh wrote:

You get quote from outsider? Grille seem bit expensive, include sliding window? Have you pay deposit ? if not maybe you try get quote from other to compare too. mine on also got installation of 3 ceiling fan, 3 electrical point . kitchen include bar counter ? or you do kitchen cabinet at kitchen and yard area both? anyway , ya ! 15 light & 5 fan already cost me RM2000 haven't including install fee

i installed the grille for all windows, kitchen yard, master bathroom window, and sliding door as well = 1200.
dunno it expensive or not bcoz i din compare, this grille done by my uncle. mayb different unit with diff size having diff pricing.

last week the furniture dealer suppose to deliver my furnitures but they give me the wrong colour for sofa and my bedroom set, so hv to delay to this weekend, again. really upset.
fiyaloh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OIC ! Then is consider cheap . I thought u only mean grille gate for yard.

yykalex wrote:
fiyaloh wrote:

i installed the grille for all windows, kitchen yard, master bathroom window, and sliding door as well = 1200.
dunno it expensive or not bcoz i din compare, this grille done by my uncle. mayb different unit with diff size having diff pricing.

last week the furniture dealer suppose to deliver my furnitures but they give me the wrong colour for sofa and my bedroom set, so hv to delay to this weekend, again. really upset.
fiyaloh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oic. This kind of people will never say they are wrong . You should make a report to management as well la. Anyway is still lucky that nobody get hurt .

mandyliong80 wrote:
from what i saw was,

my car was behind my fren's car, we were on the same way up to 1st floor car park where it is the right driving way -- one way go. so, we were on our right way and no blocking anybody.

and this gengster car came from opposite way blocking our way bcoz he wanted to take a shhort turn to out (he was driving on wrong way out), and shouted at my fren to give a way. while there were two cars of us on the way up so it was hard to give way to this car.
on this situation, common sense, normally the car on wrong way hv to give way right? but suddently this gengster busted out from his car following by knocking and kicking my fren's car and shouting claimed that he is "daiko" of cheras.

beware of this WSD 7465.
mandyliong80

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a chinese, aged 30++............

i m quite fed-up wif the security of our condo. last year my new car was scratched in the car park. when i reported to the management and to my suprise, the CCTV was not on!?!

following by last week insident again.........that corner also no CCTV!?! (last time the sales person told me every corner has CCTV) i m considering to move out from this condo.
fiyaloh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oic. This kind of people will never say they are wrong . Have you report this to management ? Anyway is still lucky that nobody get hurt .

mandyliong80 wrote:
from what i saw was,

beware of this WSD 7465.
fiyaloh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway Even the CCTV is not on, but you have the car number , management should able to check where they stay, we have submit all our car number to management , isn't it ? unless , they are not staying in our condo, but if not then how can they go up to the parking?

mandyliong80 wrote:
Its a chinese, aged 30++............

i m quite fed-up wif the security of our condo. last year my new car was scratched in the car park. when i reported to the management and to my suprise, the CCTV was not on!?!

following by last week insident again.........that corner also no CCTV!?! (last time the sales person told me every corner has CCTV) i m considering to move out from this condo.
taiko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yykalex wrote:

really cheap. Normally, i think it would cost around 2k, am I right? Is it because he is your uncle? Can other people get this kind of deal?
I supposed they are just mild iron and not galvanised, is it?
yykalex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hv no idea the grille is mild iron or galvanised... dunno to differentiate it. juz listen to my uncle. of course this is family pricing, other people might be slightly higher.
taiko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yykalex wrote:
i hv no idea the grille is mild iron or galvanised... dunno to differentiate it. juz listen to my uncle. of course this is family pricing, other people might be slightly higher.

Can I have the company tel no., I might like to grille all the windows in the future.
yykalex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi taiko,

kindly send your message to my email yykalex@gmail.com

i think its not a good idea and not convenient to publish his contact num here...

i will reply you with his contact num later.
calipso123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fiyaloh,

Hey you are using the panel contractor for your reno? How's the workmanship and pricing? reasonable?
fiyaloh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey , can anyone advise how much is the monthly rate of secure park at basement ah ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: