Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Calling all sunway alam suria (semi-D) buyers

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling all sunway alam suria (semi-D) buyers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azharsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the tips......by the way have u paid the stamp duty for the title?
RM 6,840
KrisMas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've paid mine soon after I got my epf. Don't want to keep the money for too long...too tempting Twisted Evil
viper76

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid mine November 2007, right after got the money from EPF. Got to make the payment fast so that the first disbursment in on time.
viper76

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I just called my salesman regarding the floor layout complete with measurement, and i surprise hearing that i need to pay RM60 to get the drawing.

Now he said to find another way, maybe just to give the measurement only.

Well if not, i guess have to go to the show house with the measuring tape and measure it myself. Very Happy
swerve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... stamp duty? I've paid my stamp duty long time ago on the Sales and purchase agreement.. i dont think there is anymore stamp duties to be paid. Stanp duty on facility agreement also paid already. I don't think there is any more to be paid... maybe legal fees to transfer title once individual title is out. Individual title not out yet right?

I measured the show house unit for a basic idea. They did not stop me. Would be better if can measure the actual house.
KrisMas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually there's already individual titles and I have a copy of mine (not yet transfered to my name of course).
azharsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

individual title? u mean the photocopy one? u got it from the salesman right?......that document is needed for you to apply the bank loan?
viper76

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swerve,

It good you that you have the dimension already, Idea if you don't mind, could you please share with us your findings. Embarassed Really appreciate it.
viper76

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, i also got the individual title from my salesman but only the photocopy.

I don't think this document needed when we applying the bank loan.
But I think this document is important when bank want to release the 1st disbursement.
KrisMas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeap, that's the individual title. The landowner had already sub-divided the land and each lot already has a title under his name but PA it to the developer. After the developer received the full amount/disbursement then the title will be transfered to us, though it will be charged to the bank until we settle our loan.
KrisMas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody knows the Architect involved designing our houses? I'm in the same industry so maybe I could find some friend who knows a friend who knows the architect and get the plan from him. Wink
swerve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not aware the individual title is out. My property is assigned to my financier not charged. It was by way of a loan agreement cum assignment in april/May 2006. I think they used the master title at that time.

As for house measurement. I'm not sure how to post picture here but the measurements are as below.

Kitchen : measured wall with the sink next to kitchen back door is 7.7 feet wide (not including door width, measure from the nearest end). The continuing length wall is 11.9 feet and then there is a protrusion wall of 1.4 feet by 0.105 feet (not included in the 11.9 feet). The other wall is 6 feet to the entrance from the hall.

I don't guarantee that my measurements are correct but i hope it helps
viper76

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the input, Really help.

I try to search on the net about the architect, could not find the info. Did they mentioned the architect name in the brochure?
swerve

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The architect firm is Arkitek Maju Bina Sdn Bhd (429229-D) of 3A10 Block C, Phileo Damansara 1, No 9 Jalan 16/11, PJ. (tel : 03-79583315 fax 79583316) email - ambsb@po.jaring.my
KrisMas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks swerve, I've got a friend there. I'll try to ask him whether can get a copy of the plan or not.
swerve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems. But don't forget to share with us. Thanks.
azharsy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys, before we get the keys, i think we need to have a TT session la...just to share our preferred vendors or qouatations (if any)....maybe we can enjoy economic of scale
mesmerize

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey all.. im a buyer too in SAS..

btw did u guys realize that the actual size of the land outside our houses are not actually 10 feet? looks like 5 feet to me Razz
viper76

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mesmerize...

Welcome to the club.

Hmm Based on the plan layout it is around 10ft coz The built up width is around 20ft.

Look like next time I going there, i'm going to check and measure it.
azharsy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome on board mesmerize......if what u said is true, we can fight for it man, maybe we can get compensation from the developer Smile

my friend bought an aprtment, he found out that the square feet is lesser than what had been advertised/stated in the S&P. So he complained and the developer gave him RM3,000 to shut his mouth......moral of the story is we better measure our house later
mesmerize

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i went to my own unit 3 weeks ago, mine is at block E.. i'm not sure whether we are allowed to go into our units while they are still under construction, but they already removed the borders to the construction site so i guessed it was ok to go there.. im a lady and the male indonesian contract workers were still working at that time but what the heck, if they do anything to me i would just scream my lungs out but luckily they didnt do anything but they just looked at me hahah..

i went inside my unit and i'm quite happy with the work, everything looks ok and as spacious as the show unit, and i expected that when the unit is completed soon it will look awesome, cant wait to get the keys! Wink but outside, the land is absolutely not 10 feet lah guys, it is so small and i think the width is approximately 5-6 feet only.. so guys if you have time please check your units ya.. and we can discuss abt it later..
azharsy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

currently i cant measure it as im not in KL, hope u guys can do it and if it's true.....the developer would be in a hot soup hehehehheh
viper76

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys and ladies...

went there yesterday, did the measurement and it's true the land on the side is only about 6feet and the half but then the other 4feet is actually for the curb(1feet half) and also the drain(2feet).

So the total side width is true at 10feet.
azharsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the effort viper....anybody had done the survey on the vendors? (for renovation etc)...if u guys got vendor that can offer value for money....just share la
mesmerize

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for taking your time to measure the land viper, so it's confirmed that we are not being conned by sunway city hahaha.. that's good anyway.. i went there again last saturday (but didnt measure, just wanna see the internal again) and could see they have already clean up the mess in some of the houses, and washed up the tiles and windows. they are going to tar the roads too as i could see the road divider and small rocks piling up, used for the road base. will go there in another 1 month to see and report the progress Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

Jump to: