Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Calling all sunway alam suria (semi-D) buyers

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling all sunway alam suria (semi-D) buyers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KrisMas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, been trying to upload the photos but fail. Guess you have to do it manually. Just copy the links below and paste it in your browser. You should be able to view the pictures. Hopefully...

farm3.static.flickr.com/2189/2216063725_9b531ee919_b.jpg
farm3.static.flickr.com/2304/2216058287_a5e9b8983a_b.jpg
farm3.static.flickr.com/2261/2216838050_a2e0d15a86_b.jpg
viper76

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checked with my sales agent, according to him the property will completed as planned (End April 2008). However the handover will only start somewhere in June 2008.
viper76

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Krismas,

Thanks for the photos. Seems there still alot need to be done.
Notice the paint job is in three different color, For Red Roof - Green first floor and White 2nd Floor.
Not sure for the Grey roof.
azharsy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

viper, do u hv a plan to extend your kitchen? or just maintain the layout as per show unit?
viper76

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

azharsy,

Well for now don't have any plan yet on extending the kitchen. Just want to maintain it, install cabinets and the back room(small room) just leave it be as laundry purpose. That is our current plan.

So you do have a plan to extend the kitchen? So meaning, you gonna hack the small room for the kitchen?
azharsy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanted to do that but my pocket does not permit it heheheh, by the way where r u working? im wking in KL, so its quite a distance la from shah alam. but im ok with that as i need a quite and comfortable place to live Smile
viper76

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm working in Shah Alam Section 28 but my wife in KL. So she have to do a little bit of travelling.
But as you said, quiet and comfortable place to live is what we looking for.

Last edited by viper76 on Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
azharsy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have u done the survey? where to get gril, kitchen cabinet, landscape etc
viper76

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azharsy wrote:
have u done the survey? where to get gril, kitchen cabinet, landscape etc

Nope, not yet. Plan to check out few kitchen cabinet store this weekend. How about you? Any recommendation?
viper76

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi azharsy and Krismas..

Just wondering. Have sunway request the 2nd progress payment yet? Do you have any idea when? Since the expected completion will be another 2 months, but so far they only claimed 1st progress payment.
azharsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hv not received the second invoice, maybe u can check with their accounts dept. by the way for kitchen cabinet, i know there is one good contractor in kota damansara, sec 6, welco kitchen......quite cheap
viper76

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azharsy,
Have you got the detailed measurement for the layout of the house coz the brochure that sunway does not provide that.
If you have the measurement of the kitchen and the master bedroom, could you share with us.
Thanks.
azharsy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately i dont have it, i dont know whether the salesman can give us the measurement.............by the way, where do u staying now? are u renting?
KrisMas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azharsy,

You can go here to check your billing statement.

suncity.sunway.com.my/crm/home.aspx

I got the ID and password from Sunway City a month ago by post. Go to Purchaser Profile and you can choose to see the Billing Statement there. Mine is already until Stage 3.

Hope it helps.
viper76

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azharsy wrote:
unfortunately i dont have it, i dont know whether the salesman can give us the measurement.............by the way, where do u staying now? are u renting?

I've to the sales already, he promised me to check the layout measurement. He will inform the finding next week. I'll share it here once i recieve it.

Now, i renting at Bandar Botanic Klang. Nice place and a lot of facilities too especially with the new AEON shopping complex opened nearby. Gonna missed it when moving to SAS.
viper76

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunway city do provide the service for us to check the status of the property online.

I did checked it once. However, i forgot the userID and Password. Any ideas how i get my password reset.

Thanks
swerve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Hi.. Reply with quote

Hi neighbours!!

My wife told me she found this forum for buyers of SAS. So i thought i'd say hi to my future neighbours.. Smile and join in the discussion. Teh tarik session...

I went to check out the progress last weekend... windows, doors are fixed and exterior walls all painted.... only the roads is still uncomplete (just my general observation, not confirmed). April seems a realistic date for completion.
viper76

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Hi.. Reply with quote

swerve wrote:
Hi neighbours!!

My wife told me she found this forum for buyers of SAS. So i thought i'd say hi to my future neighbours.. Smile and join in the discussion. Teh tarik session...

Welcome to the club swerve, hope more will come and join. By the which unit did u buy?
azharsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yap swerve welcome to the neighbourhood.......like u said maybe we can organize teh tarik session just to get to know each other Smile
by the way last saturday i went to SAS, there was a CNY open house...anybody went there?
KrisMas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the virtual neighbourhood swerve.
swerve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

I bought the semi d cluster (phase 2A if i'm not mistaken but definitely the the 1st batch of SAS semi d). Second House from the top jalan pulau angsa U10/49. Planning to stay there so if u see me next time.. just say hi.

Teh tarik session would be great, maybe we can share info on quotations to furnish our houses or if we can help each other negotiate better discounts for grills, kitchen cabinet, cupboard by buying together.... hahahaha Idea

Last saturday, me and my wife was there but we missed the CNY makan-makan coz we reached there almost 7pm. Wanted to check on the progress. I was wondering what the tents was all about.
azharsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ic....emmm ur unit no?
swerve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is lot 3 and if I'm not mistaken block G
azharsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, cool my lot is F30 which is facing ur unit......u are right we shud meet up one day for TT session as we can exchange our ideas or recommended contractors that give us good price Smile
swerve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Opposite me huh. My house is the 2nd house from the corner, the row behind the houses facing the main road. Definitely must meet up. I'm free this weekend, thinking of dropping by SAS to check out the house again.

Just a tip to all, if you want to plan your kitchen you can download from ..ikea.com.my a utility software to design your kitchen layout. Even if you do not want to buy from Ikea, u can have an idea how your kitchen can look like. Been playing with it to see the best design for my kitchen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: