Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Calling all Setia Alam buyers

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling all Setia Alam buyers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tengster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jhleo: Could you tell me what’s the advantage of using same SPA and loan agreement lawyer? For SPA, fee is absorbed by SA. But loan agreement is borne by you. Can I know how competitive are the appointed lawyer? Are there any panel lawyers based in KL area…?
jhleo1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tengster wrote:
Jhleo: Could you tell me what’s the advantage of using same SPA and loan agreement lawyer? For SPA, fee is absorbed by SA. But loan agreement is borne by you. Can I know how competitive are the appointed lawyer? Are there any panel lawyers based in KL area…?

I opted to the lawyer to be bear by bank. Of cource interest a bit higher but not much difference. We are using Manjit Singh as lawyer for speeding of processing only. This lawyer is from KL. As far as I concern, this lawyer service is very fast. One day my loan agreement out and so S&P agreement (This S&P agreement of course is standard under same property). After I sign my loan agreement, charge and MOT, all these document need to be sent for stamping etc. To my surprice that I signed on Sunday and my bank received all these documents to process for payment on Wednesday in the same week. I dunno other lawyer which I got someone to intro.

Also, Alliance Bank approval is very fast as I experience. Lowest rate offer (Of course must be careful cos almost same for all bank). I pressed them for MRTA exempted with same interest rate. Submit and approved within 3 days. All done within one weeks plus only. Others bank still no news as all till now.
cheese7179

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited
________
Ford DLD engine

Last edited by cheese7179 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
cheese7179

jhleo1 wrote:
tengster wrote:
Jhleo: Could you tell me what?s the advantage of using same SPA and loan agreement lawyer? For SPA, fee is absorbed by SA. But loan agreement is borne by you. Can I know how competitive are the appointed lawyer? Are there any panel lawyers based in KL area??

I opted to the lawyer to be bear by bank. Of cource interest a bit higher but not much difference. We are using Manjit Singh as lawyer for speeding of processing only. This lawyer is from KL. As far as I concern, this lawyer service is very fast. One day my loan agreement out and so S&P agreement (This S&P agreement of course is standard under same property). After I sign my loan agreement, charge and MOT, all these document need to be sent for stamping etc. To my surprice that I signed on Sunday and my bank received all these documents to process for payment on Wednesday in the same week. I dunno other lawyer which I got someone to intro.

Also, Alliance Bank approval is very fast as I experience. Lowest rate offer (Of course must be careful cos almost same for all bank). I pressed them for MRTA exempted with same interest rate. Submit and approved within 3 days. All done within one weeks plus only. Others bank still no news as all till now.

Jhleo,
yours one really fast.
I booked on 2/7. and one week later sign the SPA. and only collect the SPA on 25/7 and immediately went to apply EPF on the same day. I was told by EPF officer that thier process may take 4- 6 weeks time to release the money. I told setia and they asked me to write a letter to extend the payment if I confirm I would not get the money on time ( means 45 days from 2/7)
and only this morning got the call from lawyer on the MOT and loan agreement !
________
essential vaaapp

Last edited by cheese7179 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
tengster

jhleo1 wrote:
tengster wrote:

That’s pretty efficient lawyer. HLB requires me to get from their panel lawyer. I opt for non-ZEC package as I think I can control the cost with some bargaining job.
Yeah Alliance Bank is pretty efficient. I almost want to sign to them until the competitor rate is so much better than them…..If they call me to offer a better rate, I wont hesitate….hehehe….
mydragoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mydragoon wrote:
tengster wrote:
Btw, I saw Avena layout....7feet from boundary at the kitchen area.....

ah yes... that's the one. along with pristine.

sorry. my mistake. the 2 new launches should be pristine (22x75) and alisma (20x65). alisma has 2743mm backyard. pristine has 3048mm or 10ft backyard!
tengster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mydragoon wrote:
mydragoon wrote:
tengster wrote:

sorry. my mistake. the 2 new launches should be pristine (22x75) and alisma (20x65). alisma has 2743mm backyard. pristine has 3048mm or 10ft backyard!

I thought 10feet backyard is common (3048mm). Did they indicate the price in the brochure? Where is alisma located....near Dahlis?
cheese7179

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tengster wrote:
mydragoon wrote:
mydragoon wrote:
tengster wrote:

I thought 10feet backyard is common (3048mm). Did they indicate the price in the brochure? Where is alisma located....near Dahlis?

from the map, alisma is between yushania and eugenia area.
any idea what is the price for this ?
________
no2 vaporizers

tengster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheese7179 wrote:
tengster wrote:
mydragoon wrote:
mydragoon wrote:
tengster wrote:

from the map, alisma is between yushania and eugenia area.
any idea what is the price for this ?

yeah...alisma is beside eugenia.....cheesy home....

Laughing
mydragoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys and gals...

I'm currently having a slight problem with my loan... Appreciate if you know or can help out. I've posted it on this thread:
..realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2718

Thanks...
tengster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:
1. sophiang - Avena
2. redhand76 - Samanea 2
3. jacktiew
4. lionking - ludisia
5. tengster - Serangoon
6. mydragoon - arundina
7. jkay176
8. cheese - Eugenia
9. klang_guy - Eria
10. jhleo1 - Thunia
11. hwong - Dallis
12. zbchua1 - Christella
13. Bigfoot - Avena
Sophiang

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have any young parents here, who plan to send their children for " an qing ban" in SA ?
tengster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sophiang wrote:
Do we have any young parents here, who plan to send their children for " an qing ban" in SA ?

sophiang: wat is an qinq ban?........
mydragoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mydragoon wrote:
Tengster, sorry... Forgot to bring to brochure... Sorry... Sorry. Embarassed

Actually, forgot to bring yesterday as well...

Got it now... Scanned it but dunno how to share it here la... How?

Alisma (20x65) from rm222k to rm324250.
Intermediate: 1569sf; End:1622sf; Corner:1670sf
Pristine (22x75) ---> soft launch?! Just mentioned in brochure as "Open for registration".
Intermediate: 2124sf; End:2214sf; Corner:2297sf

Yushania from rm208k to rm325900.
Bashania from rm202k to rm337k
tengster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mydragoon wrote:
mydragoon wrote:

Pristine (22x75) ---> soft launch?! Just mentioned in brochure as "Open for registration".

thanks dragon.....Pristine is starting at RM303K....design sebijik like Serangoon
cheese7179

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tengster wrote:
mydragoon wrote:
mydragoon wrote:

thanks dragon.....Pristine is starting at RM303K....design sebijik like Serangoon

Allisma intermediate unit facing south (first row facing field) sell at 230K.
the price so close to Thunia intermediate facing north !
________
juggalos

mydragoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheese7179 wrote:
tengster wrote:

honestly, i think SA is beginning to overprice their houses... it would not be good if:
1. people start getting turned off
2. then SA starts to lower price
cheese7179

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mydragoon wrote:
cheese7179 wrote:
tengster wrote:

honestly, i think SA is beginning to overprice their houses... it would not be good if:

Yeah,... if they keep increase like that... I dont know what the price will be for the 20x70 precinct 7.. from the map...there are a lot of 20x70 to launch in the future...but in precicnt 7 is kind of packed...
actually I dont reallu like their "one entrance" only...
imagine everyone going to work and sending children to school in the future... all stuck at the same junction ... one accidnet happend... "stuck there liao"
________
Suzuki GSX600F

Last edited by cheese7179 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
tengster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheese7179 wrote:
mydragoon wrote:
cheese7179 wrote:
tengster wrote:

Yeah,... if they keep increase like that... I dont know what the price will be for the 20x70 precinct 7.. from the map...there are a lot of 20x70 to launch in the future...but in precicnt 7 is kind of packed...
imagine everyone going to work and sending children to school in the future... all stuck at the same junction ... one accidnet happend... "stuck there liao"

Yeah the price is going up for the reason of inflation and increase in steel price, etc. Furthermore, you don’t want them to reduce or keep the same price for several years. Avena -268k, Serangoon – 285 and now Pristine – 303k……that;s a consistent 6% up…..inflation marhhh…..

As for single entry, there is good and bad point. Good point is easier to control security. Bad point ; just imagine one lorry overturn at the junction. Whole section will be stucked…For this reason, I prefer single entry…..
cheese7179

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tengster wrote:
cheese7179 wrote:
mydragoon wrote:
cheese7179 wrote:
tengster wrote:

Yeah the price is going up for the reason of inflation and increase in steel price, etc. Furthermore, you don?t want them to reduce or keep the same price for several years. Avena -268k, Serangoon ? 285 and now Pristine ? 303k??that;s a consistent 6% up?..inflation marhhh?..

As for single entry, there is good and bad point. Good point is easier to control security. Bad point ; just imagine one lorry overturn at the junction. Whole section will be stucked?For this reason, I prefer single entry?..

edited
________
marijuana joint

Last edited by cheese7179 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
cheese7179

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tengster wrote:
cheese7179 wrote:
mydragoon wrote:
cheese7179 wrote:
tengster wrote:

Yeah the price is going up for the reason of inflation and increase in steel price, etc. Furthermore, you don?t want them to reduce or keep the same price for several years. Avena -268k, Serangoon ? 285 and now Pristine ? 303k??that;s a consistent 6% up?..inflation marhhh?..

As for single entry, there is good and bad point. Good point is easier to control security. Bad point ; just imagine one lorry overturn at the junction. Whole section will be stucked?For this reason, I prefer single entry?..

I did raise my concern during the time i booking...
but 2 entry will be better loh...
________
Dodge Charger Daytona

mydragoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheese7179 wrote:

like tengster, i prefer 1 entry. security-wise, easier to manage.

plus, chances of a lorry overturn at the exact junction is very slim -- SA have designed the area is such a way that the lorry has got NO reason to be there in the first place (unless someone is moving in or out)!

anyway, i think the grass/ green area does not have any curbs. so if really have to, just drive over it la... Smile
tengster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mydragoon wrote:
cheese7179 wrote:

plus, chances of a lorry overturn at the exact junction is very slim -- SA have designed the area is such a way that the lorry has got NO reason to be there in the first place (unless someone is moving in or out)!

anyway, i think the grass/ green area does not have any curbs. so if really have to, just drive over it la... Smile

Yeah…dragon….the chance of a lorry use the single entrance is slim unless there is mixed development like the mistake done by Kota kemuning. There are numerous factories sharing the same entrance to the entire KK. There was once a big lorry laden with goods tipped over at the roundabouts….I tell you..whole taman pepur has to patah balik and call in emergency leave…….

SA commercial area is at the other precinct…not in Precinct 6, 7 and 8…..

There is about 1-2inch difference level between the road and textured pavement/grass area….Unless the motorists are pure ignorant, they may park on the grass area….

Oh yeah….I can see Avena is turfed with cowgrass……front and rear….real green green grass of home….
cheese7179

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mydragoon wrote:
cheese7179 wrote:

Hopefully Wink

I found another forumer create google group for his neighbour, do you guys also interested to create a similar group?
________
volcano vaporizer

tengster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]

Hopefully Wink

I found another forumer create google group for his neighbour, do you guys also interested to create a similar group?[/quote]

yeah...why not? Laughing Laughing

you have so many known neighbours......good for you...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 7 of 20

Jump to: