Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Calling all KinraraMas Bukit Jalil Buyer

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling all KinraraMas Bukit Jalil Buyer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHJP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: buyer get buyer Reply with quote

tychia wrote:
CHJP wrote:
winlose2582 wrote:
CHJP wrote:
wjchew wrote:
mark1702 wrote:
ivyvoon wrote:
hi all, happy to join this forum n be one of the KMers. My husband and i had reserved one unit at block A 18-01 last saturday. Hopefully things go well because we are searching for loan packages now.

Wink

hi ivyvoon:

dun forget to get a existing buyer to be your referal in order to get RM3K discount ''buyer get buyer''
cheers and welcome

yalah, we can use that money for our TT Wink

Hello everyone,

does it means that for new buyer, if you manage to get existing buyer as your referal, then the new buyer will get additional 3K discount??

thanks,
CHJP

Is suppose the existing buyer (referal) got the 3k incentive....
Then behind of stories...the existing buyer and new buyer can share share the incentive lo....

thanks for the information. I planned to get a unit in Block B..but I don't know any existing buyer...and my SA did not tell me about this...i just checked it out from this forum....

CHJP

Perhaps u can arrange with anyone of us so that we can share the RM3k referral fee...!!! Laughing

So who's the sales agent that assisted u in the show room on that day?

Thanks tychia...my SA is Yap, anyone of u know him? Really hope can get someone to be my referal so that we can share the 3K Laughing
Please let me know if any of u bought the unit from Yap as well...

cheers,
CHJP
a.khairul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: buyer get buyer Reply with quote

ivyvoon wrote:
hi
Thanks tychia...my SA is Yap, anyone of u know him? Really hope can get someone to be my referal so that we can share the 3K Laughing

cheers,
CHJP

Do you means Karen Yap? I thought she is Alliance Bank banker? Very nice girl, she help me a lot (with all the reminder and stuffs huhu..)
CHJP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: buyer get buyer Reply with quote

a.khairul wrote:
ivyvoon wrote:
hi

cheers,
CHJP

Do you means Karen Yap? I thought she is Alliance Bank banker? Very nice girl, she help me a lot (with all the reminder and stuffs huhu..)

No, he is the sales person there. He just told me he is Yap. Anyone know this SA?

CHJP
VinceL

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Welcome, welcome. I see more buyers joined. That is good. But this is still low as we should have like >300 buyers already from blk A and blk B combined if blk B already sold 30% as claimed.

Everyone here can help to promote this site by talking about it when you meet other buyers or potential buyers when we are at KM sales office, booth, etc, or to KM bank loan officers, etc.

Block A

1 ivyvoon................18th Floor - 01
2 Viviantee..............18th Floor - 02
3 looi8098...............18th Floor - 03A
4 Khairul.................17th Floor - 11
5 SF........................16th Floor - 02
6 estravada............16th Floor - 17
7 Haha....................15th Floor - 02
8 Karencyl...............13th Floor - 02
9 Victor Lee.............13th Floor - 08
10 lys..................... 13th Floor - 15
11 catzilla................12th Floor - 15
12 winlose2582.......11th Floor - 11
13 tychia..................10th Floor - 02
14 hxb1012............ 10th Floor - 12
15 Jeftbong..............9th Floor - 06
16 amal_asyraf........8th Floor - 03A
17 Rozie..................7th Floor - ???
18 chinhuat1741......6th Floor - 03A
19 wjchew................5th Floor - 02
20 opudding.............5th Floor - 15
21 johansufyan........3A Floor - 09
22 Husni...................3A Floor - 03
23 mark1702............3rd Floor - 16 (terrace garden)

Block B

1 CHJP......................Awaiting
amal_asyraf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: buyer get buyer Reply with quote

cheers,
CHJP[/quote]

hi CHJP
i bought my unit from Yap also..
would u like me to be ur referal?
amal_asyraf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johansufyan wrote:
amal_asyraf wrote:
karencyl wrote:
Yesterday we(me and my husband) received 'Outstanding Progress Payment' from HR. They mention that we didn't make the payment (downpayment) immediately after SPA, and charge 10% interest on it. We are so angry, because SA ask us apply EPF for downpayment when we signed SPA. The date we signed SPA is 25 Spet, but the due date of the payment is 26 Sept. And, we got the stamp duty copy from HR on 5 Oct, then we go for EPF. HR didn't sent any letter to remind us to make payment, and suddenly sent the letter and charge 10% interest on it. Some more, the letter issued on 5 Oct, but sent out 23 Oct. What they doing?

Anyone can comment on it? Is this the right way they do?

i do received reminder letter last time from HR regarding the donwpayment outstanding
i call the SA and he told me not to worry coz that's their standard procedure
actually they can wait until u settle ur EPF withdrawal
but since i still worry, i do call HR legal unit and the ask me to fax over the EPF acknowledgement for withdrawal application
agree with lys and tychia this matter can be negotiated one
better u call ur SA and their legal unit/dept

another thing EPF also very fast one nowadays
it took only 3 days from the date i send my application

amal, what d u mean by 3-days?, is it receipt of acknowledgement or u received the money within 3-days?

receive of the money lorr
the officer told me it would take 2-4 weeks for the process b4 they bank in the money
but it took me only 3 days
amal_asyraf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catzilla wrote:
amal_asyraf wrote:
karencyl wrote:
Yesterday we(me and my husband) received 'Outstanding Progress Payment' from HR. They mention that we didn't make the payment (downpayment) immediately after SPA, and charge 10% interest on it. We are so angry, because SA ask us apply EPF for downpayment when we signed SPA. The date we signed SPA is 25 Spet, but the due date of the payment is 26 Sept. And, we got the stamp duty copy from HR on 5 Oct, then we go for EPF. HR didn't sent any letter to remind us to make payment, and suddenly sent the letter and charge 10% interest on it. Some more, the letter issued on 5 Oct, but sent out 23 Oct. What they doing?

i do received reminder letter last time from HR regarding the donwpayment outstanding
but since i still worry, i do call HR legal unit and the ask me to fax over the EPF acknowledgement for withdrawal application

hi amal,

can you explain what is the procedure to withdraw from EPF? I would like to know more about that. Laughing Laughing Laughing

very easy one
just go to any EPF branch and fill the withdrawal form
but make sure u bring along all the supporting doc (S&P, loan agreement, copy of i/c, bank passbook etc)
i think better u get the form 1st and fill the the form at home
so that u can prepare the supporting doc needed

one more thing they want to know the postcode of our Kinraramas (to be fill in the form)
i also can't remember but i'll check the postcode for if u need it
also don't forget to bring along all original copy of the supporting doc
one copy is for them
catzilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amal_asyraf wrote:
catzilla wrote:
amal_asyraf wrote:
karencyl wrote:

hi amal,

can you explain what is the procedure to withdraw from EPF? I would like to know more about that. Laughing Laughing Laughing

very easy one
just go to any EPF branch and fill the withdrawal form
but make sure u bring along all the supporting doc (S&P, loan agreement, copy of i/c, bank passbook etc)
i think better u get the form 1st and fill the the form at home
so that u can prepare the supporting doc needed

one more thing they want to know the postcode of our Kinraramas (to be fill in the form)
i also can't remember but i'll check the postcode for if u need it
also don't forget to bring along all original copy of the supporting doc
one copy is for them

Hi amal,

thanks for your useful info. i already downloaded the form from epf web site. btw, can you gv me the postcode of our kinraramas.

Laughing Laughing
catzilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that day i went to collect my stamped spa, i saw that block b already launched. i roughly go through the price and can concluded that selling price below 200k only give you 1 car park and price above 200k got 2 car park. from the newspaper, they said highest selling price is 600k but i didn't see any unit selling price above 600k. doubt Shocked Shocked
CHJP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: buyer get buyer Reply with quote

amal_asyraf wrote:

cheers,
CHJP

hi CHJP
would u like me to be ur referal?[/quote]

Thanks a lot Amal...could you please provide me ur contact so that we can discuss in more detail?

Thanks,
CHJP
chinhuat1741

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any1 know what is the major different between Blk A & Blk B other than pricing ? Saw in newspaper, there will be a 2 Tier Security and Porcelain Tiles for all bedroom. Any others ?
chinhuat1741

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: buyer get buyer Reply with quote

CHJP wrote:
amal_asyraf wrote:

cheers,
CHJP

hi CHJP

Thanks a lot Amal...could you please provide me ur contact so that we can discuss in more detail?

hi Amal & CHJP,

don forget us after you get the referall fees ! make sure u buy all of us for TT ! hehe.....kekeke..

Thanks,
CHJP[/quote]
wjchew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: buyer get buyer Reply with quote

chinhuat1741 wrote:
CHJP wrote:
amal_asyraf wrote:

cheers,
CHJP

hi CHJP

hi Amal & CHJP,

don forget us after you get the referall fees ! make sure u buy all of us for TT ! hehe.....kekeke..

Thanks,
CHJP
[/quote]

Notice that CHJP brought a unit at block B
perharp CHJP can updated us the different spec between Blk A and B
CHJP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: buyer get buyer Reply with quote

wjchew wrote:
chinhuat1741 wrote:
CHJP wrote:
amal_asyraf wrote:

cheers,
CHJP

hi CHJP

hi Amal & CHJP,

Thanks,
CHJP

Notice that CHJP brought a unit at block B
perharp CHJP can updated us the different spec between Blk A and B[/quote]

hehe..thanks guys...btw, wat is TT???

i think the only different is all rooms are 2x2 tiles..that's it..and i paid around 30k more compare with block A Sad

CHJP
karencyl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: buyer get buyer Reply with quote

CHJP wrote:

i think the only different is all rooms are 2x2 tiles..that's it..and i paid around 30k more compare with block A Sad

CHJP

Get RM8000 rebate or not Question
CHJP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: buyer get buyer Reply with quote

karencyl wrote:
CHJP wrote:

CHJP

Get RM8000 rebate or not Question

yeah, Block B also got 8K rebate..
Rozie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

winlose2582 wrote:
Rozie wrote:
Hi everyone..

I'm Rozie. Just bought a unit in the 7th floor, Block A. And would like to be a member of this forum too.

Got some queries and appreciate if anyone can help me on this:

1) My loan is approved but I have not signed yet as I would like to go through the loan offer again. The banker told me yesterday to opt for MLTA as it is transferable and more advantages but I notice that many are still opting for MRTA? Why is that?

2) Has anyone opted for the fixed rate-flexi account from Alliance? We chose the fixed rate loan, would like to know if others have opted for this type of loan?

Cheers-Rozie

Hi Welcome Rozie,

1) i was taking the MLTA for my house and it was so flexi and manage to transfer....
But u need to installment it all the time....

2) U means Fixed rate-flexi is Conventional or Flexi current account type?
I was choosing the Conventional package, cos im not the businnessman which has alot Cash in hand......kekeke.....

hi winlose 2582,

thanks for the info. regarding the alliance bank interest, it was put to me as conventional-flexi current account.

anyway, to be safe, I'm opting for bank Islam as my salary is credited into it. Easy to managelah, as I can just sign the standing intsruction, and the installment will be debited automatically.

as to Vincel, so sorry my unit no is 7, on the 9th floor. NOT 7th floor as was mentioned before this. looks like jeftbong will be my neighbour!
shout out to jeftbong!

cheers-rozie
amal_asyraf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: buyer get buyer Reply with quote

CHJP wrote:
amal_asyraf wrote:

cheers,
CHJP

hi CHJP

Thanks,
CHJP[/quote]

u can email me at amal_asyraf@yahoo.co.uk
jeffbong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rozie wrote:
winlose2582 wrote:
Rozie wrote:
Hi everyone..

I'm Rozie. Just bought a unit in the 7th floor, Block A. And would like to be a member of this forum too.

Got some queries and appreciate if anyone can help me on this:

1) My loan is approved but I have not signed yet as I would like to go through the loan offer again. The banker told me yesterday to opt for MLTA as it is transferable and more advantages but I notice that many are still opting for MRTA? Why is that?

2) Has anyone opted for the fixed rate-flexi account from Alliance? We chose the fixed rate loan, would like to know if others have opted for this type of loan?

Cheers-Rozie

Hi Welcome Rozie,

1) i was taking the MLTA for my house and it was so flexi and manage to transfer....
But u need to installment it all the time....

2) U means Fixed rate-flexi is Conventional or Flexi current account type?
I was choosing the Conventional package, cos im not the businnessman which has alot Cash in hand......kekeke.....

hi winlose 2582,

thanks for the info. regarding the alliance bank interest, it was put to me as conventional-flexi current account.

anyway, to be safe, I'm opting for bank Islam as my salary is credited into it. Easy to managelah, as I can just sign the standing intsruction, and the installment will be debited automatically.

as to Vincel, so sorry my unit no is 7, on the 9th floor. NOT 7th floor as was mentioned before this. looks like jeftbong will be my neighbour!
shout out to jeftbong!

cheers-rozie

Hahaha, Rozie, my neighbour to be. I'm here!!!!
tychia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: buyer get buyer Reply with quote

CHJP wrote:
a.khairul wrote:
ivyvoon wrote:
hi

cheers,
CHJP

No, he is the sales person there. He just told me he is Yap. Anyone know this SA?

CHJP

Aiya...not my SA Crying or Very sad
Haha...anyway...any future Kmers who stopby here and see this msg...if u r interested to buy Kinraramas and ur sales agent is KT Ooi...pls let me know ya...we share share referral fee... Laughing

By the way CHJP, the 8k rebate is it applicable to anyone who wanna buy Block B?
juneww

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, just join this forum.
Yesterday I have visit the show room with my gf.
My gf quite like the Type B unit, so we just check the price with SA.
It's around 250k for block b, floor 8. Compare with the block A buyer,
the price really increase 10-15% already. WoooWooo...
Got interested with this property, coz i living near there and familiar
with the that environment already.
But feel sad, after i get info from other forum that block B is near the
India Cemetery. Crying or Very sad
chinhuat1741

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juneww wrote:

no worry bout cemetry la, we not going to stand at balcony and watch the cemetry all days right ? maybe better le, got " protection " hehe...
estravada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinhuat1741 wrote:
juneww wrote:

no worry bout cemetry la, we not going to stand at balcony and watch the cemetry all days right ? maybe better le, got " protection " hehe...

I have consider this point before, but in the end I still go for it. It is on the ground level. it won;t be noticeable. It is unlike those Chinese cemetery on the hill, like the ones Bayu Puteri in Bandar Puteri Puchong is facing. You might want to go have a look yourself instead of just looking at the comments. It is actually covered with trees also
VinceL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we buy block A unit now, is it still the block A price or follow block B price? Anyone can verify this?

I am sure there are still block A units left or some ppl may cancel due to various reasons.

Block A

1 ivyvoon................18th Floor - 01
2 Viviantee..............18th Floor - 02
3 looi8098...............18th Floor - 03A
4 Khairul.................17th Floor - 11
5 SF........................16th Floor - 02
6 estravada............16th Floor - 17
7 Haha....................15th Floor - 02
8 Karencyl...............13th Floor - 02
9 Victor Lee.............13th Floor - 08
10 lys..................... 13th Floor - 15
11 catzilla................12th Floor - 15
12 winlose2582.......11th Floor - 11
13 tychia..................10th Floor - 02
14 hxb1012............ 10th Floor - 12
15 Jeftbong..............9th Floor - 06
16 Rozie..................9th Floor - 07
17 amal_asyraf........8th Floor - 03A
18 chinhuat1741......6th Floor - 03A
19 wjchew................5th Floor - 02
20 opudding.............5th Floor - 15
21 johansufyan........3A Floor - 09
22 Husni...................3A Floor - 03
23 mark1702............3rd Floor - 16 (terrace garden)

Block B

1 CHJP......................Awaiting
amal_asyraf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

estravada wrote:
chinhuat1741 wrote:
juneww wrote:

I have consider this point before, but in the end I still go for it. It is on the ground level. it won;t be noticeable. It is unlike those Chinese cemetery on the hill, like the ones Bayu Puteri in Bandar Puteri Puchong is facing. You might want to go have a look yourself instead of just looking at the comments. It is actually covered with trees also

i never know this
i only notice the hindu temple at the current entrance
anyway where's the actual location of the cemetry?
is it facing our balcony view tyco chin huat?

but agree estravada it's all covered that's why i don't know ehehehe
also agree with chin huat it won't disturb us
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 25 of 61

Jump to: