Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Calling all KinraraMas Bukit Jalil Buyer

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling all KinraraMas Bukit Jalil Buyer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VinceL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Corridor Reply with quote

cedricoh wrote:
About the corridor, i have ask my SA, he told me they will put the tile one....why some SA say no....how can...which one is correct???? Damn...start worrying about kinaramas since so many conflict out......

I think when someone go to the sales office, pls ask for the manager or the main person there instead of SA and ask for confirmation. If that highest person also cannot confirm ask him or her to contact HR United main office to confirm on the spot. Get that person name and post it here. Than at least we have date and name for record or proof all the confirmation by HR ppl recorded on the corridor floor tile, pipe trunking, cemetary cancellation, etc.
cedricoh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Corridor Reply with quote

VinceL wrote:
cedricoh wrote:
About the corridor, i have ask my SA, he told me they will put the tile one....why some SA say no....how can...which one is correct???? Damn...start worrying about kinaramas since so many conflict out......

I think when someone go to the sales office, pls ask for the manager or the main person there instead of SA and ask for confirmation. If that highest person also cannot confirm ask him or her to contact HR United main office to confirm on the spot. Get that person name and post it here. Than at least we have date and name for record or proof all the confirmation by HR ppl recorded on the corridor floor tile, pipe trunking, cemetary cancellation, etc.

Good idea...we must work together to get the answer. My SA told me they will put the tile during the CNY...but better we find it out and check it out...anyone got the S&P?? Can get any answer there?
catzilla

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Corridor Reply with quote

tychia wrote:
cedricoh wrote:

I think we should raise the ques directly to HR Utama...calling their HR and get further clarification...SA just unreliable...

Sales talk listen half is enough Smile Smile Smile . i believe some SAs is new staff, they seem not clearly understand what will have and what will not have. better get clarification from hr management.
cedricoh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing to share with u guys, my SA told me the water bill is under SYABAS. So we got free water pakai...
winlose2582

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cedricoh wrote:
One more thing to share with u guys, my SA told me the water bill is under SYABAS. So we got free water pakai...

Wat i knew the Selangor is free water for 1st 20m3....
But does it apply to KL address houses also??
If same... then HOORAY!!!! Laughing
koayhk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: S&P Reply with quote

Hi frens,wanna check dat is it we need to sign s&p 1st den only can apply loan?office called me to sign it.dis is the correct procedure?
sam091

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Corridor Reply with quote

VinceL wrote:
cedricoh wrote:

VinceL are right. If somebody go there and please get their manager and ask. We paid about 300k and only can get a cement corridor? We are buying a medium cost apartment but not low cost Evil or Very Mad

For the pipe trunking also they should get something and cover it up but for the cemetry case, I taught already been canceled?
koayhk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: sunset Reply with quote

I modified the map posted by someone here before.
Wanna check with you guys that those units with pink color, will it feel hot and warm especially during evening time when sunset?
My SA told me that my unit, B-09-18 will be blocked by others units, how do u think bout it? possible?
picnak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just back from the site, 1 of the sa told me block A will get their key around mid of 2009 and block B is end of 2009, true o not? Is that anybody been informed this? Question
VinceL

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: sunset Reply with quote

koayhk wrote:
[img]..img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/3/12/8/f_map1m_ebe86e3.jpg[/img]

I modified the map posted by someone here before.
Wanna check with you guys that those units with pink color, will it feel hot and warm especially during evening time when sunset?
My SA told me that my unit, B-09-18 will be blocked by others units, how do u think bout it? possible?

On the 9th floor, if block by other highrise building (is there any developement for this?) possible if it is close by and high enough. But you said the SA told you will be blocked by other units not other building. The closes angle with the sun set path could be unit 2 and 3A. But the compass direction and the building layout I posted was base on the developer plan, so it should be accurate. Even with the sun moves a few degrees thoughout the year, kind of hard for unit 2 and 3A to completely block your unit in my opinion. Ask your SA exactly which units that he/she said will block your unit next time.
tychia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Initially I was told that my unit wouldn't be very hot because it will be blocked by block B (I am Block A 10-2 Owner)...but i highly doubt it now...hmm...nevertheless it should be fine for me...only sunset it will be a bit hot...okla...dun bother...hahaha...
cedricoh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Tile in the corridor Reply with quote

I just got the feedback from my SA. He confirm to me only lift lobby they will put tiles only. NO TILES in the corridor....but because a lot of people talking about it and complaint it...HR united will have a meeting for this issue....

So guys...for those havent make any noise, please help urself!!! How can no tiles one..The condo i rent now also got tiles..somemore it is low cost condo...How can Kinaramas with superb Facilities but no tiles....it is really make me not satisfy with it..... Evil or Very Mad
sam091

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Tile in the corridor Reply with quote

cedricoh wrote:
I just got the feedback from my SA. He confirm to me only lift lobby they will put tiles only. NO TILES in the corridor....but because a lot of people talking about it and complaint it...HR united will have a meeting for this issue....

So guys...for those havent make any noise, please help urself!!! How can no tiles one..The condo i rent now also got tiles..somemore it is low cost condo...How can Kinaramas with superb Facilities but no tiles....it is really make me not satisfy with it..... Evil or Very Mad

Agreed ! Guys, make some noise. Laughing If our corridor have tiles then should be looks nicer but not a low cost apartment. Hope their meeting will agree to put the tiles. Wink
tmroger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all ,
I am newbie to this forum. my unit is B-13-15 type B.

I never seen any developer build a few hundred thousand property with no tiles in the corridor. It is ridiculous. Think we have to raise out this issue to HR United as soon as possible and not to the SA. We also need to know when HR united can give us the result for the meeting. [/quote]
cedricoh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Make some noise Reply with quote

So guys..one voice always not enough to make thing change...we must bring this issue to the HR United together!!! We want them know we want a classy standard living enviroment...

In this era now...it is really unaccepted for a condo without tiles in the corridor...some more we are not paying cheap for the price...all block B buyer pay more then 200k and some even pay more than 300-400k!!!

Futher more, they increase 5k recently....So why don't HR united just put the tiles to make all the resident living happily with the standard classy house!!!
koayhk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Sunset Reply with quote

It seems like my SA not honest to me Sad i m doubt on my decision to book dis apartment now.

If the unit is hit by the sunset,it will be hot n warm all the night. Night time is our relaxing time after back from work, how can we tahan the hot?
Hmmm..we hv to install very powerful air-cond n spend more on electricity Sad
koayhk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Make some noise Reply with quote

cedricoh wrote:
So guys..one voice always not enough to make thing change...we must bring this issue to the HR United together!!! We want them know we want a classy standard living enviroment...

In this era now...it is really unaccepted for a condo without tiles in the corridor...some more we are not paying cheap for the price...all block B buyer pay more then 200k and some even pay more than 300-400k!!!

Futher more, they increase 5k recently....So why don't HR united just put the tiles to make all the resident living happily with the standard classy house!!!

yes,for a unit wit more den 270k, we can get a landed property oledi.
Anyhow,any idea on how to make noise? Is it hv to go to HR United office directly? I believe most of the time, we r just going over to the site n talk to the SA. SA is the one who cant make decision n lie most.i dun think dat SA will help us to pass message to management.
VinceL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all can try to write in (email & snail mail) fax our letter asking confirmation and voice our protest, telephone to speak to manager - not SA, go to the office, etc to voice all our concerns here.

Below is the address from current HR United website.

Note: The previous HR office in Wisma HR at Rawang, Selangor office no longer active, tried the fax 603 - 6093 4501 & 603 6092 0333 no longer valid though TEL : 603 - 6093 3301 still ring.

Corporate Office :

19th Floor, Plaza See Hoy Chan, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.

TEL : 603 - 2053 1988

FAX : 603 - 2026 8898

E-MAIL : property@hrunited.com.my

Sales & Marketing Department :

* Ms. Amy Chong
* Mr. George Lim

<<<<< NO LONGER VALID? >>>>>>>>>>>>

Ground Floor, Wisma HR, Jalan BCH 1/1, Pusat Bandar Country Homes , 48000, Rawang,Selangor.

TEL : 603 - 6093 3301

FAX : 603 - 6093 4501
603 6092 0333
tmroger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: Sunset Reply with quote

koayhk wrote:
It seems like my SA not honest to me Sad i m doubt on my decision to book dis apartment now.

If the unit is hit by the sunset,it will be hot n warm all the night. Night time is our relaxing time after back from work, how can we tahan the hot?
Hmmm..we hv to install very powerful air-cond n spend more on electricity Sad

Not to worry. I stay in the house facing west for many years. Is not that bad. Of course is hotter than other direction. There is a way to reduce the heat. your house is facing south west, the impact is lesser.
cedricoh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes....thanks for the infor....now is show the power of the buyer...We have the right to choose what we want...we must raise this issue to them...Hope HR United will understand our requirement...
koayhk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunset Reply with quote

tmroger wrote:

Not to worry. I stay in the house facing west for many years. Is not that bad. Of course is hotter than other direction. There is a way to reduce the heat. your house is facing south west, the impact is lesser.

Tmroger, mind to share the method to reduce the heat from sunset? windows curtain?
sushi69

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: HOUSE NUMBER Reply with quote

Hi guys / gals

When I bought my kinraramas house, I signed the S&P and everything for House no 11, the back facing the swamp

When I visited the site, house no 11 back is facing the main road. When I called the HR united office, the lady there is saying that odd number houses are now having even numbers and some bull shit story..

So, pls be careful with your SA and what HR united promises..

So again house number 12 is up for sale, if anyone is interested...

sasi... 012 - 2766044
amit.randawa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Hi Everyone Reply with quote

I just register on this forum but i have been following this forum for sometime now, i am the owner of the unit B-03-12.

I am totally against of the developer not tiling up the corridor....its outrageous and totally not appropriate at all. This is not a low cost apartment. We should all stand united together, i really belief, we should form an organising committee so the developer knows that we mean business. The main objective of the organising committee is to help all owners of kinraramas in any grievance the residance have. This same committee can also be there for future once the condo's are ready and can work together in many activities.

I understand that many of us here are busy ppl, but by writing on the forum wont make any changes. Lets get together and do something. I am always willing and more then happy to volunteer.

Lets not wait for HR Utama to sit for meeting(they will just find more ways not to put the tiles), lets just one of these day get together and go to HR Utama main office and voice our concerns.

I hope i am not being too noisy here for a first timer.
cedricoh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone Reply with quote

amit.randawa wrote:
I just register on this forum but i have been following this forum for sometime now, i am the owner of the unit B-03-12.

I am totally against of the developer not tiling up the corridor....its outrageous and totally not appropriate at all. This is not a low cost apartment. We should all stand united together, i really belief, we should form an organising committee so the developer knows that we mean business. The main objective of the organising committee is to help all owners of kinraramas in any grievance the residance have. This same committee can also be there for future once the condo's are ready and can work together in many activities.

I understand that many of us here are busy ppl, but by writing on the forum wont make any changes. Lets get together and do something. I am always willing and more then happy to volunteer.

Lets not wait for HR Utama to sit for meeting(they will just find more ways not to put the tiles), lets just one of these day get together and go to HR Utama main office and voice our concerns.

I hope i am not being too noisy here for a first timer.

I back you!! amit.randawa.

Yeah!!! we (kinaramas owner) should find day and gather together, straight go to HR United, look for the person in charge and raise our concern to them!!! Just come out a date and we go make the changes!!!

By the way, I am still waiting the feedback from the thread starter and those active forumer last time....
koayhk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

picnak wrote:
just back from the site, 1 of the sa told me block A will get their key around mid of 2009 and block B is end of 2009, true o not? Is that anybody been informed this? Question

i just met my SA, he passed me the s&p. He said dat block A will only ready by end of 2009 while block B shall ready by July of 2010.
he also said dat recently there is a group of new agents.they might provide wrong info wor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 49 of 61

Jump to: