Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Calling all KinraraMas Bukit Jalil Buyer

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling all KinraraMas Bukit Jalil Buyer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
htchew1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Koayhk,

The unit of B-09-18 was previously selling at RM 271,900 (i.e an increase of RM 5000 compared to about a month ago). I guess the new price of RM 276,900 is still reasonable in view of the planned KINRARA LRT station.

(I came across to know that the proposed Kinrara station is supposed to be located somewhere close to Hap Seng Star (Mercedez showroom) i.e. within the vincinity of Giant and Kinraramas).

Hope this information is useful to you.

Cheers, Chew
winlose2582

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koayhk wrote:
Winlose, dat means dis referral package stil available,rite?but i already give reservation fee,not sure they will stil give me referral fee :p let me msn u to talk bout our deal ya

If you oredi put ur reservation fee... i think it cannot get referral fee anymore... anyway, who is ur SA?? maybe can discuss about the referral fee if the SA is same with other buyers here. My SA is Steven woo.
koayhk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,is it means with the Lrt station,our apartment value is higher n higher? Hehe
sorry,dis is my 1st properties,not really have much knowledge.
anyhow,thanks guys for ur opinion n guidance Smile
koayhk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually i got a bit concern on the staircase beside unit 18.there is another unit b-5-16,but another concern again.will the view is top roof of the clubhouse?haii..
koayhk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An info from my fren.said dat the land of dis site was previously a garbage area Sad is it true Sad too bad to hear dis Sad
albert_pcl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, wanto ask any of u get referral fee?
coz i aven get my referral fee yet... Sad
CHJP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

winlose2582 wrote:
koayhk wrote:
Winlose, dat means dis referral package stil available,rite?but i already give reservation fee,not sure they will stil give me referral fee :p let me msn u to talk bout our deal ya

If you oredi put ur reservation fee... i think it cannot get referral fee anymore... anyway, who is ur SA?? maybe can discuss about the referral fee if the SA is same with other buyers here. My SA is Steven woo.

Hi Winlose & Koayhk,

You still can get the referral fee even you had paid the reservation fee. Just talk to your sales agent and he/she should be able to help you on this.
Hope this information helps. Very Happy

Btw, wanna check with all of you, did anyone actually get their referral fee already? My sales agent told me that it should be release somewhere in early Novemeber.

CHJP
albert_pcl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHJP wrote:
winlose2582 wrote:
koayhk wrote:

Hi Winlose & Koayhk,

You still can get the referral fee even you had paid the reservation fee. Just talk to your sales agent and he/she should be able to help you on this.

Btw, wanna check with all of you, did anyone actually get their referral fee already? My sales agent told me that it should be release somewhere in early Novemeber.

CHJP

Hi CHJP,
when u sign your SNP? Who is your agen?
i sign my SNP on june 2008. my agen is a guy,Yap. i ask him bout the referral fee, he told me hv to wait 4 the 1st payment come out from Bank.
maybe i call him again to confirm again.
dixonthum

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHJP,

I have not receive my referral fee as well. My SA told me that the fee should be released around 2-3 mths time. I'm giving them time to release the fee until the end of the year. But I doubt if by that time, they are ready to fork out their money to pay us back or not...

Dixon

CHJP wrote:
winlose2582 wrote:
koayhk wrote:

Hi Winlose & Koayhk,

CHJP
sushi69

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: HOUSE FOR SALE Reply with quote

HI everyone,

By the way just a reminder, if anyone of you all are looking to buy a Kinraramas 3 storey Freehold house, please feel free to call on me at 012-2766044 SASI

House no 11 is up for sale.. RM 570 very neg
Freehold 20 x 86
About 3000sqft builtup
5+1 room and 4 bath
Master room has a huge balcony and the 3rd floor has an open air area with pengola. All the rooms have wood flooring and cornish. The back area has 17feet of land.

Willing to offer genuine referral fee
estravada

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

albert_pcl wrote:
Hi, wanto ask any of u get referral fee?
coz i aven get my referral fee yet... Sad

I have got mine already. Have to wait quite some time...
tychia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't got mine too...coz the one I referred bought a unit in Block B...guess it takes some time for 2nd release of payment or smtg like that...gonna confirm again...

But on the other hand, the one I referred under got the cheque already...we both bought Block A... Smile
koayhk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: garbage land Reply with quote

another fren confirmed to me that the land was previously filling with garbage Sad will this point a big concern?
shall I give up?? helppppppppssssssss
CHJP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

albert_pcl wrote:
CHJP wrote:
winlose2582 wrote:
koayhk wrote:

Hi Winlose & Koayhk,

CHJP

Hi CHJP,
when u sign your SNP? Who is your agen?
i sign my SNP on june 2008. my agen is a guy,Yap. i ask him bout the referral fee, he told me hv to wait 4 the 1st payment come out from Bank.
maybe i call him again to confirm again.

Hi Albert_pcl,

My agent is Yap too. He told me that the referral money should be out early November but until now still no news...

I sign my S&P somewhere March 2008.

CHJP
CHJP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tychia wrote:
Haven't got mine too...coz the one I referred bought a unit in Block B...guess it takes some time for 2nd release of payment or smtg like that...gonna confirm again...

But on the other hand, the one I referred under got the cheque already...we both bought Block A... Smile

I heard that after HR United charge 2nd 10%, then they will release the referral fee..but too bad..I still haven't get until now...the 2nd 10% was paid in Sept....

CHJP
tychia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHJP wrote:
tychia wrote:

I heard that after HR United charge 2nd 10%, then they will release the referral fee..but too bad..I still haven't get until now...the 2nd 10% was paid in Sept....

CHJP

Hi CHJP,

Now I remember smtg else too...haha...I called HR HR dept before and one of the staffs told me that after the 2nd 10% payment the referral fee will be released within 3 mths...so..you still have 1 mth left hahaha...else u better call them and follow up...they sound pretty nice and friendly last time when I called... Smile
stephenwai18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Hi everyone, im owner of unit A-18-18! Reply with quote

Hi everyone, im new here.
stephenwai18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Hi everyone, im owner of unit A-18-18(Type B)! Reply with quote

Im happy to see so many neighbours of kinraramas. But sad to tell, im planning to let go my unit. Im planning to get a landed prop in my hometown. Anyone interested on my unit, just drop me an email at
stephenwai18@hotmail.com for further information.
Thanks and regards.
koayhk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Im happy to see so many neighbours of kinraramas. But sad to tell, im planning to let go my unit. Im planning to get a landed prop in my hometown. Anyone interested on my unit...

stephen, your unit is the highest level, otherwise I m interested on it Laughing
stephenwai18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Hi! Reply with quote

hi koayhk,

Yes. My unit is at the highest floor. Facing Kinrara Golf Course.
tychia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm....Maybank and CIMB has announced of 0.25% reduction in BLR...i.e. 6.5%! Hopefully Alliance Bank will do the same thing too... Very Happy
winlose2582

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: garbage land Reply with quote

koayhk wrote:
another fren confirmed to me that the land was previously filling with garbage Sad will this point a big concern?
shall I give up?? helppppppppssssssss

I don't think the KM apartment area is garbage area... Wat i been told by SA the land was the oil palm land previously... Maybe partially of the land is used for garbage... But this point for me is not very important...
chriskross

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Just to update on KMers list... as I know new additions are in Bold
Welcome eriekhay, htkenny_ng and koayhk Wink

Latest KMers list
Blk A
1 looi8098 A-18-03A ; B
2 clature A-18-03 ; B
3 Viviantee A-18-02 ; B
4 faizalhairi A-18-01 ; B
5 dixonthum A-17-16 ; A
6 Khairul A-17-11 ; B
7 Kc Wong A-17-10; A
8 Kc Wong A-17-06; A
9 Stephanie Lim A-17-??; type??
10 estravada A-16-17 ; B
11 hjoey A-16-03A; B
12 Mavz A-16-03; B
13 SF A-16-02 ; B
14 ksLee A-15-12; C
15 cysoong A-15-18 ; B
16 Haha A-15-02 ; B
17 kflim A-13A-7 ; A
18 lys A-13-15 ; A
19 Victor Lee A-13-08 ; A
20 Karencyl A-13-02 ; B
21 catzilla A-12-15 ; A
22 eriekhay A-12-13 ; type?
23 htkenny_ng A-12-12 ; C
24 winlose2582 A-11-11 ; B
25 hxb1012 A-10-12 ; C
26 kcwong A-10-09;A
27 kyong A-10-03A ; B
28 tychia A-10-02 ; B
29 Rozie A-09-07 ; A
30 Jeftbong A-09-06 ; A
31 jackyap A-08-17 ; B
32 amal_asyraf A-08-03A ; B
33 CnR0314 A-06-11 ; B
34 chinhuat1741 A-06-03A ; B
35 loy A-06-01 ; B
36 opudding A-05-15 ; A
37 wjchew A-05-01 ; B
38 ryder0707 A-03A-17 ; B
39 johansufyan A-03A-09 ; A
40 Husni A-03A-03 ; B
41 mark1702 A-03-16 ; A (terrace garden)
42 wahseng.sim A-03-13A ; A (terrace garden)
43 VinceL A-03-09 ; A (terrace garden)
44 KAhmed A-03-12 ; type A (Terrace Garden)

Blk B
1 thelittlelulu B-17-11; A
2 hooverbell31 B-17-09 ; A
3 htchew1 B-17-02; B
4 smallfish0309 B-16-08; B
5 wakuwaku77 B-15-17; B
6 chriskross B-13-11; A
7 htchan B-12-13; A
8 CHJP B-10-17 ; B
9 sam091 B-10-15 ; B
10 mia_qistina B-10-01 ; B
11 koayhk B-09-18 ; B
12 albert_pcl B-09-15; B
13 Hafizul B-07-18; B
14 genesis623 B-06-09 ; A

3-Storey Link
1 nigel22
2 Sushi69

gotta get more people from Block B.. we are being outnumbered.. Embarassed
koayhk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, i yet to finalize the booking. still under consideration leh Razz
koayhk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Confirmed booking Reply with quote

hi fren, finally i placed a booking in KM. I hope that my decision is the right one. Still feel abit unsecured to book this apartment.

Now is time to look for bank loan. Have to wait until the loan approved then only can 100% confirm that i am KMer Razz

Winlose, sorry for didn't msn you on the referral package because I already found an introducer. Anyhow, thanks for you offer Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 47 of 61

Jump to: