Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Berjaya Park-Hazel

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Berjaya Park-Hazel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thara5178

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Berjaya Park-Hazel Reply with quote

Hi ..I am new to this forum
Would like to get opinion on this project by Berjaya- Berjaya Park it's called, near Kemuning / Bkt Rimau.

Built up 1,900 something...

Any prob with this developer?
Any prob with the land ( mining/flood/sinking land) etc?

This is my first attempt of buying a property...appreciate all the help....

Thanks!
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you look into Putra Heights? it is just a stone throw away from KK.
thara5178

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
have you look into Putra Heights? it is just a stone throw away from KK.

Yup, I did. My budget only RM 250K.

Berjaya Park - size of 22x 70 = RM 248K

Putra Height - think its over my budget..correct?

Sigh!!!
LBI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you working now thara? Heard from other Forummers that KESAS is badly jammed in the morning peak hours. One disadvantage about BP is that the industrial area/factories are located nearby in BP.

For 22x70 1900sf b/up with price of 248K is a good buy, however you must also consider the surrounding area and the convenience of going to work, meals, buying sundry goods etc. If I'm not wrong, it's quite inconvenient going for meals and buying sundry goods in BP right?

If you stay in PH, USJ and Puchong are nearby and quite convenient to drive there for shopping, meals etc. When the Putra Point shoplots are opened for business, you need not drive out of PH. Furthermore, there are no industrial area in PH-even Kota Kemuning also have industrial areas near the residential area.

For RM250K although you can only get a 20x70 house in PH, the house is rather new (around 1.5 yrs old) ompared to the BP houses. Can also try lord brutus' 22x75 for RM250K-although b/up is small at 1400sf, in future can renovate for bigger b/up since land area is bigger.

Alternatively, can also consider Setia Alam - house prices quite reasonable with a huge beautiful park.
brutus1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thara5178,

in fact with that budget you could easily get a Villa Fiore with plot size of 22x75, BU of 1330 to 1390sqft.
like what lord LBI mentioned, you will need to take in many factors such as your working place, neighbourhood requirement, nearby amenities, access roads, ........... and many more.

i would trade in size of house for convenience. at the end of the day, it is still up to you but for me, i'll avoid KK, KU, BR and BP as they rely only on KESAS. not many alternative.
LBI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord brutus, yr duty to pour roundup on thara!!! Laughing

Thara, our lord brutus is the pioneer resident of PH, I trust that he will convince you to get a unit in PH! Very Happy Wink
brutus1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lord LBI, don't la say like that. i'm only merely speaking the truth. anyway, thara, i'm not any employee of Sime. so no need to worry that what i speak here is not biased. Smile maybe a little biased as i love PH. Very Happy
Smart Guy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Berjaya Hazel Reply with quote

Dear Thara 5178,

I think you have many choice to buy for Klang Properties. I believe you can check out Aman Perdana by Mah Sing Group in Jalan Meru or even Bandar Parklands (Bandar Bukit Tinggi 3) develop by WCT which developed the Bandat Bukit Tinggi 1 and 2. I think you can get a 22' x 75' at Rm 230,000 at Bandar Parklands which is about 6 km from Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2 heading towards Banting. If your budget allow buy property for size at least 22' rather than 20' because the 2 feet extra will do wonders for your arrangement of your furniture.
brutus1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the extra 2' really makes a lot of difference.
the jump from 20' to 22' and 22' to 24' are equally impressive.
patrick_the_pup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutus1 wrote:
the extra 2' really makes a lot of difference.
the jump from 20' to 22' and 22' to 24' are equally impressive.

26' better la
Only available in PH Wink
Right, Lords of PH ?
________
iolite portable vaporizer

Last edited by patrick_the_pup on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
brutus1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, cannot say like that.
PH has the most affordable 26'.
other places like BJ also got 26' but price in the range of 6++ for intermediate unit.
LBI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PH's 26' houses are beyond thara's budget of RM250K. There are also 26' DSL available in Kota Kemuning but prices definitely higher than PH's prices.
brutus1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yalah, that's why asking thara to consider VF. of course not my unit la. sell also rugi kaw kaw!
brutus1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thara, so you manage to drive around PH township to get a feel of it? suggest that you drop by their office in Taipan to have a look at the entire masterplan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: