Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Bayu Puteri Apt, Bandar Puteri IOI Puchong

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bayu Puteri Apt, Bandar Puteri IOI Puchong
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thianlong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Bayu Puteri Apartment Reply with quote

Hi guys, i just bought a unit of Bayu Puteri Apartment last 14/2/06.

To those future owners of Bayu Puteri, do keep in TOUCH ya......

My e-mail thianlong@yahoo.com
csiongp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Bayu Puteri Apartment Reply with quote

thianlong wrote:
Hi guys, i just bought a unit of Bayu Puteri Apartment last 14/2/06.

Is this a Valentie's Day present for your wife/gf?

Anyway how is the sales there and how many % are sold?
my44

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! I think it's a really good buy and quality finishing by IOI Properties Bhd.

Anyway, last time I visited the site office, there are still plenty of units available mostly on higher floors. Since the price is rather cheap for great location like this, a lot of people are probably waiting till completion to inspect the overall project.
thianlong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha... not valentine's gift la. I'm still single and available. Just on that day feel lonely so visit their showroom and do the booking. IOI is a reputable developer so i believe their products should be above average.

I called their off. just now. As at to-date units sold 128 units out of total 250 units. 109 chinese and 19 non-chinese.

The minimum price now is RM133,800 for ground floor.
Question

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thianlong, how much did you pay for your unit? Which floor is it on?

Who questions the Question?
thianlong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Bayu Puteri Apartment Reply with quote

The unit i bought is at RM 147,800 at 6th floor intermediate unit.
Booking RM 1000 and balance 10% within 14 days.

Why? U are interested? Have u seen the show unit?
csiongp

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Bayu Puteri Apartment Reply with quote

thianlong wrote:
Booking RM 1000 and balance 10% within 14 days.

We can pay the balance 10% in 2 installment, one month each. Check with the saleperson if you want to do installment, if not they will not offer you.
Question

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried to go to see the show unit. But the entrance looks very dangerous, it's like under a tunnel or something like that. Scared it collapses.

smallbook

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone.....I am currently looking for a condo for own stay too. This Bayu puteri is considered as apartment or condo? WHen will it be completed?
taktahu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bayu Puteri is an apartment with condo facilities: Swimming pool, playground, security, etc.
Estimated completion date : January 2008
thianlong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Bayu Puteri Apartment Reply with quote

Laughing Hey guys, last week i went to Bandar Puteri Sales office, and heard from their staff that CITIBANK and AMBANK going to open a branch at the shops next to Giant soon.....

Wow... that's a great news. Too bad that i don't have money to buy a shop there which is around 1 million.
thianlong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Bayu Puteri Apartment Reply with quote

Laughing Hey guys, last week i went to Bandar Puteri Sales office, and heard from their staff that CITIBANK and AMBANK going to open a branch at the shops next to Giant soon.....

Wow... that's a great news. Too bad that i don't have money to buy a shop there which is around 1 million.

For Bayu Puteri Apart buyer, that will be a good selling point for those buy for investment.
APCH

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I understand that there is a small cementery next to Hartamas? It is next to Puteri link road? So, it is Bayu near to this road? Just afraid elevated view is ......
thianlong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Cemetry??? Reply with quote

I'm aware about this cemetry also.....that's why i book block A. If not mistaken block B can see the cemetry.

Actually, i don't really mind if the place got cemetry or not coz for me as long as the place location is good then i'm ok.

If the road future link to puchong hartamas, then it'll be congested. That is what i don't like most, but of course there's advantage or disadvantage of the place also la. Surprised
Ritz Crackers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the apartment unit come with free covered car park?
I'm worried bc the specs actually said: ample car park...
that seems to suggest the unit comes withou attached car park and owners are to fight each other to get a free parking bay.... Laughing

otherwise, price is attractive
and i LOVE the floor plan

私は弱い時にこそ強いからです
Garden of Ritz
Ritz Crackers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that seems to suggest the unit comes withou attached car park and owners are to fight each other to get a free parking bay.... Laughing

私は弱い時にこそ強いからです
Garden of Ritz
Ritz Crackers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that seems to suggest the unit comes without attached car park and owners are to fight each other to get a free parking bay.... Laughing

私は弱い時にこそ強いからです
Garden of Ritz
thianlong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: No covered carpark Reply with quote

Too bad that they don't have covered carpark. The car park is a common facilities, not allocated carpark. But for a 250 units apartment they have 418 parking bay is more than enough la.

Of course every products will have their pros & con la.

Have u seen the show unit ???
kenlim21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everyone.
went there yesterday and notice that the location and pricing are very competitive. Interested in buying one for myself. The height, view and density surely guarantee a good living environment. Not to mention about the amenities which is only a kilometre away which act as a bonus.
The cheapest available unit starts from RM150k+.

Only thing that hold me back a little is the % of unit sold. I guess is less than 70% and it was almost nearing handover in end 2006. On the carpark thing, the sales person said each unit will be allocate one bay upon collection of keys. Balance of bays shall be rented as additional car parks.Can anyone enlighten me on this matter. Tq Very Happy
thianlong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Bayu Puteri Apartment Reply with quote

Hi Kenlim..

If u book a unit there pls do keep in touch coz i'm one of the owner at block A.

In fact that the apartment there is over-price. At the price of RM150k++ u can get a full facilities condo somewhere in puchong. What attract me most is the location. The green surrounding and the view that make me decide to stay there.

What i'm worried is about the maintenance... Donno yet how much will it cost. And the swimming pool is damn small. I rather they convert the pool to a playground so that the maintenance charge won't be that high.

About the parking.. i've no comment. Most probably people who have more than one car will park their cars outside the apartment like what u see at other apartment.

Well..... that is just my opinion. Keep in touch.
Question

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thianlong is right. The swimming pool is the only major facilities in Bayu Puteri, and they don't have a gym. Do they have the basic stuff like clubhouse, nursery, meeting rooms etc?

Kenlim, are you sure it's for handover in end of 2006? I remember this was launched around middle of 2005 (last year) which would mean officially should be 2008 as the completion date based on 3 years after S&P. I'll be shocked if IOI managed to complete and handover the project by end 2006!

my44

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend bought the unit there. He said IOI is asking for electricity + water deposit already. So, the completion should be VERY soon.

And from the latest foto in the website, looks like the towers have been painted.
my44

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited -- double post
kenlim21

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thianlong is right that full condo facilities can be find in puchong at that price. But not in Bdr puteri which is on the hill, low density, nice view and breezy air. On the service charge matter, one sales person told me is RM135 (inclusice sinking fund) but another one told me is going to be RM150. I think they have to wait till VP only can decide how much to charge. Dun worry...very big possibility i will buy.. will keep u inform.. Very Happy

Question and my44, they only provide security, small pool and play grd, kindergarten, multi purpose hall and convenience shops. The apartment is basically completed with interior and exterior paints and now working on the car park areas. Sales person told me they planning to complete everything around hari raya and handover keys not long from there.

I think the reason they can reach this stage in slighty more than a year is becoz they are using RC wall for the building which is very the fast as compare to using bricks all around the apartment.
canopy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys,

Is 900sq spacious enuff, my apt now staying is 950sq, rooms are small but living and kitchen size are big. haven visit the showroom yet, kinda interest and the price aceptable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 2 of 15

Jump to: