Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Bayu Puteri Apt, Bandar Puteri IOI Puchong

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bayu Puteri Apt, Bandar Puteri IOI Puchong
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thianlong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all can call this no 016-277 9150 for gas and an indian guy will deliver it to your door step.

I've move in 1st Aug. So far so good. Not that hot like what i expected coz mine is facing west. About the indian temple, they ring the bell almost everyday. It's not too loud so it's still acceptable for me. When i close the sliding door then i won't hear it so clearly anymore.

Well, i really like the view there. Looking down during night i'll see a lot of lights and yesterday i saw fireworks from USJ side there. Haha.

Water pressure at my unit is OK. I don't even need to ON my pump for my water heater when taking bath. Basically i'm satisfy with the environment there.
chloh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are more and more banner for "Sales/rent" hanging down from the balcony, is that a bad sign? Is it normal?
pikeydude

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it's kinda normal. Many buy properties for investment. Give it a few more months for it to settle down and i think it'll be OK.
jazelyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pikeydude wrote:
@chloh: oohhh..... i can't wait to move in too and experience the windy conditions... now I'm renting a room in a terrace house and it's so hot!

Say... anyone of you here got recommendations on shops for curtain rails, installations, sewing and good fabric pricing?

How about lightings? Any recommended ones?

Pikeydude, I've contacts. Pls send me an email with your contact number and I'll get the person to call you.

yinyin.low@citi.com
pikeydude

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI,

Just to let you all know that, Jaring wired and wireless broadband services are not available at our area at the moment.
thianlong

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there's tel line there ? i'm planning to apply for streamyx la
pikeydude

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thianlong wrote:
Does anyone know if there's tel line there ? i'm planning
to apply for streamyx la

The phone cable is already installed right? You jz need to apply for a phone account only at TM. As for streamyx, u need to ask another dept in TM cos that would depends on the service and ports availability in that area.
e_jackal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazelyn wrote:
kenlim21 wrote:
really, din notice that. maybe too busy with running about the unit and taking care of my kid. Smile
i got an outside quotation for whole hse grill for RM1250. should be able able to press down to RM1200. anyone interested..pls let me know.
FYI, i already quote from the contractors based at bayu, range from RM1350 to RM1400.

Hi! Can you provide me the contractor's contact details?

Need to install grill for whole house as well. Scared my baby will try to become superman later when he's older. Sad

Please contact me via my email address asdeconstruction@hotmail.com, no obligation, if u r not happy with our price, u can always seek for others altenative contractors. Basically it all boils down to the materials you choose.
Cheers.
thianlong

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Puteri Bayu Owners,

Don't you all think that using car sticker to access the parking for Puteri Bayu is not convenient and unsafe ? I think we should send our request to the developer to ask for access card system for the carpark. I've done that through their website. Please go to ..myioi.com > forum > Defects/Complaint > Suggestion Form

Fill up the neccessary such as propose access card for parking for better security and ask for potted plant around corridor so that it look like a barrier between the swimming pool and the road.

Please send as much request as possible coz this might help us as a residents/owners for Puteri Bayu.
pikeydude

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thianlong wrote:
Dear Puteri Bayu Owners,

Don't you all think that using car sticker to access the parking for Puteri Bayu is not convenient and unsafe ? I think we should send our request to the developer to ask for access card system for the carpark. I've done that through their website. Please go to ..myioi.com > forum > Defects/Complaint > Suggestion Form

Fill up the neccessary such as propose access card for parking for better security and ask for potted plant around corridor so that it look like a barrier between the swimming pool and the road.

Please send as much request as possible coz this might help us as a residents/owners for Puteri Bayu.

I've the same opinion too and have already submitted the suggestion at the website... hope more home owners will do the same too.
thianlong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently the indian temple nearby is so "ACTIVE". It's quite noisy and irritating when they ring the bell and open their music so loud. Probably they have event during this hungry ghost festival. If everyday also like this then sure die, and the property value sure drop if the expand the temple there.

Anyone know if the indian temple there is legal or illegal ? Is the land reserve for indian temple ?
chloh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning to All,

Totally Agreed about the temple recent "ACTIVENESS". On Saturday they played music and movie out loud UNTIL early morning Sunday(Non-Stop), then in Sunday after their "night parade" they continue playing drum+Music till dunno what time. Its SUPER Annoying.

My GF made a complain to the Police by phone Monday(Today) at 2.xxAM IN THE MORNING. So just imagine 2 day cannot sleep because of the Temple activity.

If really this continue on, we might need group together to protest and if neccesary close the Temple permanently regardless it is build legally or not.

About the Sticker/Card access and barrier, i'm sure most of the resident will also want the management to implement the plan, its definately will be more convenient entering and exiting the Apartment.
chloh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week i saw a advertisement sticking on the Lift, Its about the Telephone and Streamyx promotion for Bayu Puteri Apartment only, Well someone torn down the advertisement before i jog down the number, did anyone of you guy have the number?

One more thing about the temple expansion, now there are people living in the temple premise, my guest is that if there are monk living there, do expect the Temple to Evolve to a bigger structure soon.
thianlong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've applied to TM fixed line, but so far no one contact me for the phone installation. Maybe there're still no line for our apartment yet. By the way, i'm not sure if i wanna apply for streamyx not coz i saw a website ..izzi.com.my about wireless broadband, it seem very interesting.

Chloh, you check the website. The price is almost same with streamyx. The only difference is we don't need a fix line.

After your gf called the police, any action taken by them ? I mean the police, did they come and do something ?
pharez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi...

May i know the facilities in bayu (gym, swimming pool, guard, etc), location and rental prices...Planning to move to puchong soon...

Another thing is that if anyone need streamyx i can help check availability, just give the full address including the jalan name...
chloh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After gf called the police, she fall asleep so dunno effective or not. The poor girl is staying at the master bedroom which is directly infront of the temple.

I wonder anyone else made a complaint to the police as well.

pharez,

The aprtment info can be found at .://..myioi.com/
Go to "Buy Centre" (its on the lefthand side bar)
then Click on "bandar puteri puchong"
then click on "apartment" all info can be found there.

There is few unit for rent/sales, not sure about the price though.
watanabe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi

anyone here owner of block B facing hills ?

At night, I can hear the sound of the gen set (power generator) of those squatters near the double story lot...

The continuous sound of the machine is irritating.

I am wondering, anyone here share the pain......

I am gonna complain via myioi.com but before that, i would like to gather more opinions and support first.

ohh yea........the Hindu temple really have big celebration....hope it will only happen once in a while.......

but i wonder why they turn their song so loud..........based on the rhythm, it's pretty much a bollywood pop or something.....

kudo if they want to fight with our other race......but dun make us suffer lah....
chloh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watanabe,

My unit is is Block B, facing west, so far i have not heard of the Generator sound, it might be too far from my unit.
watanabe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha........

the conclusion is, either gen-set or temple.....take it or leave it.....
thianlong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wonder Puteri Bayu can sell so well since it's so happening there....
Other apartment also don't have
november

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I'm a Puteri12 owner.

MyIOI might be slow. You can log in to MPSJ website, and register as user (well, you pay your accessment fees, so you are a member for MPSJ). You can complain and give details there.
abrabra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally some peace and quiet yesterday night...so seems like occassionally only (HOPEFULLY)...like chinese ghost festival
pikeydude

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

november wrote:
Guys, I'm a Puteri12 owner.

MyIOI might be slow. You can log in to MPSJ website, and register as user (well, you pay your accessment fees, so you are a member for MPSJ). You can complain and give details there.

i have submitted the complains to MPSJ online... hope they will take action. If not then we will need to have a action comittee to talk to MPSJ and MyIOI regarding this issue.

hope more ppl will submit the complain it to MPSJ and also to the MyIOI website.
JimmySpa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guy, i'm from block B unit, plan to move in somewhere in Nov but i'm still looking for reliable contractor to renovate my unit. Planning to install grill, build a concrete kitchen or install kitchen cabinet, wardrobe and install addtional electric port.

Anyone have recommendation for a good contractor, charges reasonable price and offer good workmanship?

please feel free to drop down contact and company name. Thanks a lot Very Happy
pikeydude

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimmySpa wrote:
hi guy, i'm from block B unit, plan to move in somewhere in Nov but i'm still looking for reliable contractor to renovate my unit. Planning to install grill, build a concrete kitchen or install kitchen cabinet, wardrobe and install addtional electric port.

Anyone have recommendation for a good contractor, charges reasonable price and offer good workmanship?

please feel free to drop down contact and company name. Thanks a lot Very Happy

You can call Contractor Hew at 019 318 5539. He's with good attitude, good bargain price and covers a lot of things from grill to cornice to kitchen cabinet. He will also recommend a good wire man to install the lights for you.

Say it's a recommendation from Mr. Chan from Seremban at Blok A 12th floor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 10 of 15

Jump to: