Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Bayu Puteri Apt, Bandar Puteri IOI Puchong

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bayu Puteri Apt, Bandar Puteri IOI Puchong
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thianlong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

r u sure u just wanna install grill for door and yard only ?
how bout balcony sliding door and other windows ?
I've seen my units, and seem like those staying above unit or next door can easily climb in from their unit. It's quite dangerous. I've a friend staying at bukit jalil, there's next door people break in from the balcony.

Actually my budget is tight and if can hope to do only door and yard same like you..

For kitchen cabinet i've ask a contractor to give me quotation this tues. I'll convert my yard to become a cooking area. I know you'll ask where will i hang my cloth if i cook at the yard is it ? I'll hang it on the balcony.

Hey guys, when u all taking keys ? can mention the date here. Maybe we can share our experience with the contractors there, i would like to know if they're doing a good job or not..
jazelyn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also planning to convert the yard area to cooking area cause my mum cooks everyday. Gonna do plaster ceiling as well. Got a quotation, from entrance to dining and living area, costs below rm2k. Is the price ok?
kenlim21

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

putting grill at the balcony will spoil the view...so i decided against it.
to prevent ppl from break in from the sliding door, just place a broom stick or something similar on the track. they wont able to break in unless break the whole glass door la. my collection of keys will be 7th july as this saturday appointment already full.

outside the apartment, i seen some contractors are waiting for their prospects. they all looks like touts to me. i prefer not to let them handle my house. unless their charges are Shocked dirt cheap./
chloh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agreed with kenlim21, putting a grill at the balcony will spoil the view.

For me, i'll be putting the Main Door and yard grill only, and at the balcony i'll set up a alarm sensor only.

Alarm system is a must for me. Now considering to put CCTV as well but out of budget liao for this few month.

My possible collection of keys will be this friday, hopefully lar as they will try to Squeeze me in for the appointment on friday.
abrabra

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, newbie here....
I asking around for kitchen cabinet and wardrobe quotation...
so far signature kitchen is the most expensive one...but really like their quality and stuff...

anybody knows the cimb number to call for whether they'd release the payment? Actually I got my loan from southern bank, after the merger, the ppl at cimb seems so clueless......keep passing my line back and fore...headache....
thianlong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've collected my keys yesterday. The workmanship is quite ok so i dont have any major complain about that. Please find out with the staff there about which is the wall is concrete. It's because if you didn't aware about this and u hack the wall, it might crack and effect ur neighbour.

I'm trying to get a quotation for grill and concrete top for my kitchen. Will update you guys about the pricing. Now i'm the 1st purchaser who collect the keys, so i'll become the "white mouse" first. Anything i'll update here.

Emm.. i'll convert my yard to cooking area. Donno if the management allow this. Actually i plan to build a wall at my yard area and put up a sliding window there. And for drying cloth i'll use the balcony. My unit is facing west the water tank, so it's very hot in the afternoon so i assume my cloth will dry very fast there.

May i know when u guys wanna move in ? coz for chinese calender month june/july not good for moving house.
csiongp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear neighbours, below is an exclusive renovation package that my company is offering (fyi, i am a part time id designer for this company):

EXCLUSIVE RENOVATION PACKAGE FOR ONLY RM19,800/-

Design Works
1. Space planing and interior design
2. Concept plan & color scheme
3. Color perspective view
4. Project management & consultation
5. Site co-ordination & supervision

Eletrical & Wiring works
6. Additional 12 nos. lighting points
7. Labour to install all provided lights and fans

Plaster Ceiling works
8. Design plaster L-box at Living Room & Dining
9. Flat ceiling at entrance foyer

Painting works
10. Painting whole unit wall and ceiling with KCC emulsion paint
11. Painting for all doors and frame.

Metal works
12. 1 no. metal gate at entrance
13. 1 no. sliding metal gate at balcony
14. Metal grilles for 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom & yard

Carpentry works
Kitchen:
15. L-shape base cabinet with lamonate postfom top at 9.5'L & wall cabinet at 8'L for kitchen
16. Cement stove c/w homogenius tiles top and door panel below at 6.5'L for kitchen

Living & Dining
17. 1 set divider 2.5'L x full height fot living area
18. 1 set 3.5'L x full height mirror with wooden frame for dining area
19. 1 set of 6'L TV cabinet with drawer and door for living area.
20. 1 set 5'L wardrobe with glass sliding door and 4'L dressing table with mirror (master bedroom)

All items are customized to suit individual liftestyle. You may withdraw the items that you think is not necessary and the price will be adjusted accordingly. But trust me these are the minimum items that you need to make your lovely apartment different from others. For more information just give me a call at 017-3618619 (Chuah). Thanks.
chloh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a installment plan for 5 years for your package?
frywind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the wall between the kitchen and dining place suitable to have a sliding window?

Previously "thianlong" said........

Please find out with the staff there about which is the wall is concrete. It's because if you didn't aware about this and u hack the wall, it might crack and effect ur neighbour.

Last edited by frywind on Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
thianlong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've get a quotation for my unit. Grill for whole apart RM1400

Meanwhile for the kitchen, i do cement top with tiles and convert the yard area to become a cooking area. So i'll put up a wall and sliding window at the yard. It is about RM2700, not include kitchen cabinet. Is this expansive ??
frywind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out Chinese Calender.
Month 7 start from 13 August till 10 September. Idea
thianlong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is still no water for the apartment since the vp date on 15/6. How come this happened since it come with CF already ? I've already install the lighting and plan to clean my unit but no water yet... Wanna do kitchen concrete top and cabinet also cannot.

So upset...

Actually i plan to move in by this month.
kenlim21

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u gotta be kidding....no water????? VP already got also no water???...how we gonna move in like tat.....???? i really dunno wat to say la...coz i also haven got time to collect my key.
frywind

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard that the water should be ready next week onward. Evil or Very Mad
Else how to clean the house and have a look.
Saw some house's window even is open up and the house is dirty already.
Quick quick settle house matter before next month not suitable to move house Rolling Eyes
thianlong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to move in on Aug 07, don't sure if that time water supply come in already or not. Just found it weird when nobody complain about no water since the property handed over on 15/6

I've done my kitchen concrete top and grill and also bought some furniture.

Anyone there going to move in Aug ??
cammy99

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah so fast! I've not even taken my keys yet. Hahaha

Anyway congrats, got house warming party ma? Wink
kenlim21

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we too haven got time to get the key....might be getting by end of july i guess.

thianlong,
just wondering, how ur contractor complete ur concrete table without using water??? or they brought the water from sumwhere else?
btw, how much ur got for the grill??
if cheap, i wanna check out with ur contractor as i onli need grill for main door and yard area.
thianlong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No house warming party.. But chinese new year can come visit me la but i won't give ang pau. Haha

My grill for whole apartment is RM 1400 and my contractor take water from the water tank there. Everyone is using water from the tank and it won't last long. This fri after work i'm going to clean my unit using the water fr the tank also. Coz my furniture will come in on Sun so i've to clean it b4 that day.

Kenlim, have u taken ur keys ?
kenlim21

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haven get my key... i wanted to go actually but its just too tied up. I had made appointment with deana (IOI) to get it on 21st July. RM1400 for grill i think its not cheap nor expensive. But i had heard b4 ppl it getting it at RM1000 to RM1200. However i know we cant compare it like that as it goes by RMpsf. Smile
cammy99

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm going to take my keys on 21st also.

thianlong, is ur contractor good? mind to share the contacts? what type is ur grill, normal or those stainless steel type?
thianlong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is just those normal standard grill only coz i'm out of budget.. Maybe on the day you collect keys you can drop by my unit at A-06-06 to see the grill if i'm around

The contractor i appoint is not bad in term of workmanship but about prices is almost same with other contractor.

Probably i'm going to do some simple cleaning 2molo.
abrabra

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I juz gotten my key yesterday... and when I asked about the water issue..
as usual...standard answer...next week Laughing
But this one depends on Syabas action, so nothing much they can do also..

Quite surprise that seems like lots of ppl already started their renovation...
Mine one starts next week...

For grill, need to follow the standard design and measurement given by IOI...the design is not suitable for stainless steel...
thianlong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

abrabra,

what do you mean the water issue have to depend on Syabas ? If it is Syabas problems i'll write in to complain and also write to mass media since they're well-known for their slow response. I'm going to move in by 1st Aug, so i don't wanna take the risk that when i move in there's no water.

By the way, congratulate you for taking the keys for your new apart.

Good day
frywind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Developer mentioned that depends on Syabas cause need to wait until 40-50% of resident move in.
Sad what kind of answer is this cause they are collecting the maintenance fee and expect people to move in without water?
All residents quick quick collect key please.

How about phone line? Anyone have any idea?
Some friend recommend that should have mass request for new housing area, else might end up only be connected after one year...
thianlong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frywind,

Who told you that Syabas will provide water supply when only 40%-50% residents move in ?? May i know who's that person in charge who tell you this ? It is an irresponsible answer, and there's no such thing as need to wait till residents to move in first. I'm working in a developer firm also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 6 of 15

Jump to: