Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Bayu Parkville @ Tmn Balakong Jaya

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bayu Parkville @ Tmn Balakong Jaya
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hidayati

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Bayu Parkville @ Tmn Balakong Jaya Reply with quote

is there anyone who booked any house in Bayu Parkville?

Laughing Me is new in buying house.. me got lots of questions to ask..

Related links:

1. Construction Status

2. Property Info, Photo Gallery & 360° Virtual Tour

Last edited by hidayati on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
HOME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: PRICING Reply with quote

I'm also interested to buy the house but too many thing that need to consider..187k with 1100 sqf built up area and least hold..is like not a reosanable price..
HOME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: BUILT UP AREA Reply with quote

The built up area is not more than 1000sqf. It's just around 950 sqf
hidayati

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: PRICING Reply with quote

hm, i booked the house when it was 174k. but as we wanted it unfurnished, so the house price is deducted 16k so it become 158k. i did notice that the build-up area is small tho.. hrmmhh Question Rolling Eyes
HOME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, well, well
you get a good price.
so envy to you.
timex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: i have buy a house in bayu parkville Reply with quote

Hello everyone.... i'm a new buyer in bayu parkville town villa... i have buy upper floor... the reason i buy upper floor is cuz i feel that upstairs is more comfortable than lower floor... not cuz of influence.. but really when i think twice before i choose upper unit... actually starting i jus think to buy lower unit but when i look at upper unit i found that upper unit is more privacy than lower unit... cuz upper unit have a balcony so that the view will more good than lower unit... even upper is more comfortable cuz it not scare it too hot.. cuz when the slidding door open i found that the wind is more than lower unit... cuz lower unit dun have slidding door... n i found that upper unit living hall is more spacious than lower unit... cuz upper unit living hall can be like a room... n this project is include all furnished... let me share wit u all... the flyer wrote that it include sofa, Tv, 2 double bed , 2 wardrobe, 1 air-con, 3 ceiling fan n most perfect n i like is cuz they include kitchen cabinet.... it miracle.... i found i like it so much... so they say will be signing SPA very soon... it jus two year will be done... it very easy when all furnished.... so hope we all can be neigbour there... let give some comment to me... thanks....
hidayati

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: u know what~ ? Reply with quote

*HOME:
i am living in the apartment behind Bayu Parkville showroom, so it is easy to go to the showroom earlier and got the price rm174k. but u know what~? if i went to the showroom 1 week earlier, i could get an early bird's price.. rm165k! they are houses in Block A.

*timex:
hi timex, nice to know that u bought an upper level! i booked a lower level because my mom asked me to buy house without stairs she has to climb Razz
i booked a house in Block B, 38-1 to be exact. which unit did u buy? i haven't sign the SNP yet, as the BIGHOUSE man says dat once the lawyer is ready with the documents, the lawyer will contact me to sign the SNP. which bank's loan did u take?
cjay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Bayu Parkville Reply with quote

Nice to know Bayu Parkville Kaki here, i am glad to read the comment from u all..

Me & my wife also visited to the Bayu project last weekend, the design of house look very nice and attractive especially the interior design and furniture. We still consider to take either up stair or down stair after visit there, it make us fainted by making the decision...

My wife say down stair is better but i found that Up stair really more brighter and Ventilation bcoz of the sliding door in front. although with staircase, but doesn't matter la...only one floor, i can use it for exercise wht....can save money without buying any sport equipment...Smile

Finally my wife agree with my opinion too..haha, i think we will go for booking tomorrow bcoz hear that its with limited units only....

* Timex & Hidayati, whose know i just stay beside u..
hidayati

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: the more the merrier~ Reply with quote

welcome aboard cjay! Very Happy have u & ur wife booked the townhouse? if ur house number is 38-2.. then ur unit is the upper level of my unit. Surprised i wish my fiance and I could book both upper and lower level as we both love both levels. haha, but money is the constraint.. Confused so sad..~

i hope we can share our knowledge and update our house development status here in the forum Razz
cjay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Ya, we booked around 6 something just now..at Block C ...revisit the show room, really feel more comfortable with up stair..

So glad! now hope it can complete asap...
hidayati

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: hohohooooo~ Reply with quote

Block C??? wow! that's the block which facing the to-be-built park isn't it? i asked the price of those unit in block C, their prices are different from other blocks (A & B) well, hope everything will run smoothly and the development complete in the expected time.. Very Happy
Jamespoong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Any feedback for Bayu Parkville Reply with quote

Hi All,

I received a leaflet regarding Bayu Parkville. It seem quite interesting and the price is quite Smile . I plan to visit the show house coming saturday. I like the concept which was fully furnished. But, i wanted to know whether the build up area is 1,400 sq ft, or jus 950 sq ft? I saw the leaflet was 20X70 & 20 X75. Please give me you guys comment. Thanks!
I am also looking to buy a freehold double storey terrace house near serdang area, any recommendations?
hidayati

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: hi jamespoong Reply with quote

* jamespoong
i read in somewhere that the 20x70 is for Block A and 20x75 is Block B (and maybe Block C too) of the bayu parkville. looking for FREEHOLD? maybe available in Bangi. next to bayu Parkville showroom is a newly developed double storey house, Bayu Courtyard. already got CF i think. i read in their forum that there is 2 unit left for buyers.
Jamespoong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Hi Hidayati Reply with quote

Thanks for ur reply. But, the price for the Bayu Courtyard is quite high, my budget is around 180k-220k. I am going to married somewhere next year, my fiancee like the concept of the Bayu parkville where there is fully furnished. But, we will take a look at the show room first. Do u bought a house in this area?
cjay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: hi Jamespoong Reply with quote

Jamespoong, i think size doesnt matter rite, as long as u like the house or not rite..As i know there have 2 type which is Type A & B, but the flyer printed type A only...cool..

Least Hold 99 yrs is more than enuf loh...whose care wht will happen to my grandson generation..so i didnt care wht "HOLD" for it as long as i can own it till end of my life..

I m also the buyer there..haha, might see u there in one day...
hidayati

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: hohoho Reply with quote

yerp. my fiance and I booked a unit in Bayu Parkville. we're planning to get married in a year or two.. ^__^

we signed the SnP last saturday and finished paying the rest of 10% downpayment. but somehow the AmBank only give us only 89% of the house price, so we have to pay another 1%.. haih. over budget -___-

how about u cjay?
Jamespoong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Thank you. Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply and helpful advise. I will take a look at the house first. I think the only thing that attract me is the fully furniture concept. The price and the least hole and also the size does matter. It;s our asset and we have to think carefully before we buy it. Least hold houses is all around the corner nowadays, and the value for the houses is not so good compare to free hold houses. We might forget about our granchildren, but, they will remember us. Anyway, thanks again for your advise and be bless!
aragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just paid my deposit on last saturday, now the price gone up to 192650 Blk C intermediate. I didn't go for the fully furnish package as I think it is not worth it. Mine is upper level 55-2. Nice to c u guys here. BTW, have anyone of u heard about this Developer be4, Meridian Tower? Not sure their hand work nice or not?
fluxs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, i just paid my deposit for one unit of the Bayu Parkville house last sat. I choosed upper floor Block A. The reason i choose upper floor is because it is really a lot brighter and the air validation is a lot better.

It have a balcony too which made it special. I heard the sales man said for the upper floor living room it can be extended till end of the stair.

Btw, any advise or recommendation on which bank loan is good?

Nice to be u guys neighbourhood. Ohh.. ya... 20th of April there will b a lucky draw and , for these who bought ur house r u guys going?
over

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any photo for Bayu Parkville....still available units???

1)how much?
2)which panel bank???
3)which is real square ft 1,400 sq ft, or 950 sq ft?
4)really fully furnish??

i'm interest maybe will go there see the show house.
Jamespoong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Dear all,

Congratulations to all those who bought the Bayu Parkville, wish you all have a sweet sweet home. I pay a visit to the show room, the house is more suitable for the small family for 3-4 people. And the fully furniture concept is not so nice, because some of the furniture is not necessary, like the big big chair at the dining table. Just an advice to those who plan to have always invitng guests or plan to have quite a number of children in the future, i think (it;s my own opinion), Bayu Parkville is not a good buy.
timex

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody... how r u all??? so sorry for no reply cuz i'm so busy wit my work.... yesterday i been bayu sales office to sign my SPA i found that they will be having a launching on 20 April... n they say to all buyer who have bought n pay Rm1000 will be having lucky draw... even they first price is 16000 furniture... i jus think is cash... haha... Hope that day i can get the first prize.... hehe... n the salesman told me that the Block D & E have started sold... i think this project will be sold out very soon... haha.... let us be waiting bayu parkville coming... yeah.... Very Happy
hidayati

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: hoyoyo Reply with quote

er? my fiance & I paid the booking fee RM1k and also signed the SnP agreement, but noone said dat there will be a lucky draw this coming April Mad why aar? Question
aragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: hoyoyo Reply with quote

hidayati wrote:
er? my fiance & I paid the booking fee RM1k and also signed the SnP agreement, but noone said dat there will be a lucky draw this coming April Mad why aar? Question

I think they will inform you in these few weeks time, or you can call them to verify. I've been told there'll be a lucky draw and light refreshment on 20 April as well.
aragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

over wrote:
any photo for Bayu Parkville....still available units???

1)how much?
2)which panel bank???
3)which is real square ft 1,400 sq ft, or 950 sq ft?
4)really fully furnish??

i'm interest maybe will go there see the show house.

1) Now is selling at 192650 for intermediate corner for Blk A, B & C. Available units are limited. Maybe you can check out the new phase D ,E and ......
2) CIMB, EON, AMBANK
3) Lower level is slightly bigger than the upper level, because there is a staircase on upper level. You need to go to see the show house then you come to know.
4) Yup, they offered fully furnish package RM16K, but personally I don't think it is attractive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: