Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Bank Rates Revised??

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bank Rates Revised??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpio76

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Bank Rates Revised?? Reply with quote

Any HSBC bankers around?

Like to get some advice from them. Just put a deposit on a property in late Feb. Now getting bank loan approval, but the broker told me the rates has just been revised. Is it true??

Am actually looking at 880K loan and willing to lock in for 5 or more years but fully flexi.
Gavin_Lim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi:
I think HSBC has revised their rate since 1st March. Now is same rate with other banks, I think.
For your information, BLR has increased as well. The current BLR for most of the banks is 5.80%, no longer 5.55%.
Home Loan & MRTA/MLTA
..gavin-lim.webs.com
cheahyang_0@hotmail.com
meric

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
What rate did they told you?
I still able get minimum BLR-1.8 for u with zero moving cost under HSBC.
If u had submitted to HSBC, then cannot ad.
Not all HSBC banker can get this rate for u.

Jay
jey_lee@dventure.com.my
Roy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Bank Rates Revised?? Reply with quote

scorpio76 wrote:
Any HSBC bankers around?

Like to get some advice from them. Just put a deposit on a property in late Feb. Now getting bank loan approval, but the broker told me the rates has just been revised. Is it true??

Am actually looking at 880K loan and willing to lock in for 5 or more years but fully flexi.

Hi Scorpio,

I'm Roy from Mortgage Broker. Because I represent many banks/insurance companies, I provide independent advice on the pros and cons of a wide range of different bank loan packages offered.

My service is absolutely free to the customer and will save you time and hassle by applying to all those banks for you at one go.

Please contact me and I'll see if I can find you something better than what H$8C Bank has to offer.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Roy
012 2169026
teoengchin@gmail.com

mortgagebroker.com.my
saima122

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice postd...

Inter Bank Rates
ys126

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi scorpio,

Edward from UOB here. If you interested in UOB package just feel free to contact me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: