Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Bank Loan

 


    HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US



Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>


Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bank Loan

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
suresh77



Joined: 29 May 2005
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Bank Loan Reply with quote

Greetings,

I m currently looking for a good house loan..can anyone recommend ? Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile
suresh77



Joined: 29 May 2005
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about alliance bank ? Has anyone taken loan from there ? Hows your experience ?
Back to top
View user's profile
jimie



Joined: 02 Jul 2005
Posts: 3
Location: KL

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: HOUSE LOAN Reply with quote

Hi Mr. Suresh,

Im working with Alliance Bank n doing housing loan processing. Let me introduce our rates:-

Completed Properties:-
Option 1
1st yr: 2.5%, 2nd yr: BLR + 0%, 3-5th yr: BLR + 0.5%, 6-15th yr: BLR + 0.3%, thereafter: BLR +0%
Option 2
1st yr : 1%, 2nd yr: BLR - 1.0%, thereafter: BLR + 0.15%

Under construction properties:-
Option 1
1st yr: 1.28%, 2nd yr: BLR + 0%, 3-5th yr: BLR + 0.5%, 6-15th yr: BLR + 0.3%, thereafter: BLR +0%
Option 2
1st yr : 0%, 2nd yr: BLR - 1.0%, thereafter: BLR + 0.15%

Our HL is called Savelink HL which has same feature likes Stan Chat Mortgage 1.

For further details, u may call Jimmy@016-6776 225 or e-mail to jimie_ennah@yahoo.com
Back to top
View user's profile
suresh77



Joined: 29 May 2005
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: HOUSE LOAN Reply with quote

jimie wrote:
Hi Mr. Suresh,

Im working with Alliance Bank n doing housing loan processing. Let me introduce our rates:-

Completed Properties:-
Option 1
1st yr: 2.5%, 2nd yr: BLR + 0%, 3-5th yr: BLR + 0.5%, 6-15th yr: BLR + 0.3%, thereafter: BLR +0%
Option 2
1st yr : 1%, 2nd yr: BLR - 1.0%, thereafter: BLR + 0.15%

Under construction properties:-
Option 1
1st yr: 1.28%, 2nd yr: BLR + 0%, 3-5th yr: BLR + 0.5%, 6-15th yr: BLR + 0.3%, thereafter: BLR +0%
Option 2
1st yr : 0%, 2nd yr: BLR - 1.0%, thereafter: BLR + 0.15%

Our HL is called Savelink HL which has same feature likes Stan Chat Mortgage 1.

For further details, u may call Jimmy@016-6776 225 or e-mail to jimie_ennah@yahoo.com




hi jimie,

Thanks for the reply...whats the diff between your programme and standard chartered ?
Back to top
View user's profile
asialink



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Public Bank also offered 0% interest for 1st yr for under construction properties..will there be offer for 0% for 2-3 yrs soon Rolling Eyes can save a lot on interest you know.. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile
suresh77



Joined: 29 May 2005
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does public bank has the deposit link facility like standard chartered and alliance bank ?
Back to top
View user's profile
candic3



Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 96
Location: Alliance (Mortgage)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimie,
1) is alliance bank offer zero moving cost? Is it full zero moving cost or partially? e.g. public bank? (as below)
2) do we need to open saving account with Alliance bank?
3) How long is the loan approve?
4) How long for the bank to drawdown?
5) As per doc required, J Form for latest 2 yrs, how abt employment less than 1 year?
6) If the customer receiving cash as salary, what documents required?
7) How long is the lock in period? What is the penalty like?
Cool Is it daily rest? If I make payment earlier, do I save interest from there?
9) How long of the advance notice need to be given for excess payment?
10) For the flexibility of combining two facilities, i.e. Home Loan and OD, whats the interest for the OD?
11) How much of commitment fee for OD?
12) Whats the charges we need to pay to apply the loan with Alliance bank?


Public bank
Free Legal Documentation <-- seems only free loan agreement? how abt valuation, stamp duty, processing fee, discharge fee ?
(For completed properties only)

1st year 3.88% pa, 2nd year BLR - 1.00% pa, 3rd year & thereafter BLR + 0.28% pa
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
jimie



Joined: 02 Jul 2005
Posts: 3
Location: KL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: HOUSE LOAN Reply with quote

suresh77 wrote:
jimie wrote:
Hi Mr. Suresh,

Im working with Alliance Bank n doing housing loan processing. Let me introduce our rates:-

Completed Properties:-
Option 1
1st yr: 2.5%, 2nd yr: BLR + 0%, 3-5th yr: BLR + 0.5%, 6-15th yr: BLR + 0.3%, thereafter: BLR +0%
Option 2
1st yr : 1%, 2nd yr: BLR - 1.0%, thereafter: BLR + 0.15%

Under construction properties:-
Option 1
1st yr: 1.28%, 2nd yr: BLR + 0%, 3-5th yr: BLR + 0.5%, 6-15th yr: BLR + 0.3%, thereafter: BLR +0%
Option 2
1st yr : 0%, 2nd yr: BLR - 1.0%, thereafter: BLR + 0.15%

Our HL is called Savelink HL which has same feature likes Stan Chat Mortgage 1.

For further details, u may call Jimmy@016-6776 225 or e-mail to jimie_ennah@yahoo.com




hi jimie,

Thanks for the reply...whats the diff between your programme and standard chartered ?


Mr. Suresh,
The only diff. is ABMB is offering MOF up to 95%(wit MRTA). Others, like; u save more HL int. if u have more deposit in yr current a/c, got cheque book, can withdraw back fm current a/c without notice & no fee imposed, shorten loan tenure, flexible repayment(weekly, fortnightly, monthly, daily rest HL and so on....
Back to top
View user's profile
jimie



Joined: 02 Jul 2005
Posts: 3
Location: KL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candic3 wrote:
jimie,
1) is alliance bank offer zero moving cost? Is it full zero moving cost or partially? e.g. public bank? (as below)
2) do we need to open saving account with Alliance bank?
3) How long is the loan approve?
4) How long for the bank to drawdown?
5) As per doc required, J Form for latest 2 yrs, how abt employment less than 1 year?
6) If the customer receiving cash as salary, what documents required?
7) How long is the lock in period? What is the penalty like?
Cool Is it daily rest? If I make payment earlier, do I save interest from there?
9) How long of the advance notice need to be given for excess payment?
10) For the flexibility of combining two facilities, i.e. Home Loan and OD, whats the interest for the OD?
11) How much of commitment fee for OD?
12) Whats the charges we need to pay to apply the loan with Alliance bank?


Public bank
Free Legal Documentation <-- seems only free loan agreement? how abt valuation, stamp duty, processing fee, discharge fee ?
(For completed properties only)

1st year 3.88% pa, 2nd year BLR - 1.00% pa, 3rd year & thereafter BLR + 0.28% pa


First of all, Candic r u a banker... so many Qs.
1) We offer full ZMC(refinancing) and don offer ZEC(new purchase or subsale). We hv ZEC for under con property but only for our End financing unit.
2) If u take normal HL, u hv to open savings and if opt for Savelink HL no need, as Savelink is combination of loan and current a/c.
3) If u apply from me....should be 3-4 days (subject to full documents submitted)
4) How long to drawdown........ that is subjective as depends on solicitors how fast they do their work, type of property(wit title or not), consent needed, ... and so on lah.
5) Depend on wat job he do lah.... but if 6 months bank can still consider.... e.g. a person juz works for 6 months and b4 this he already in employment for about 2-3 years... banks can still consider. if he a fresh just employed for 3 months that one very hardlah...
6) If person got cash salary.... check if he got any bank statement.. make sure got some figure in it, if in out wit less balance.. difficultlah unless he got other deposit such FD.
7) Lock in period 5 years and 3.5% penalty(if refinance).
8 & 9) daily rest... whatever u put will be deducted and int is charged based balance available..... no notice for excess pyt.
10) OD & HL available...about the rates u hv to call me lah coz that one subjective.
11) For your info, under Bank Negara ruling if an individual apply for OD there will be no commitment fee unless if they change it and i don no about it.
12) No processing fee and under Savelink HL only we charge RM180/- for opening the current a/c plus monthly maintenance fee of RM10/-.
Back to top
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



This is a free forum intended to foster communication between all users.
Hileytech Sdn Bhd does not guarantee the correctness or validity of postings, nor does Hileytech endorse any postings. No posting or contents in this forum can be copied and reproduced without prior permission from Hileytech and the owner of the posting. All other names and marks are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Powered by phpBB, Another web site by www.hileytech.com,Forum Archive
Tel : +603-89449965, +603.89449365 ::  Fax : +603-89440665 :: hiley@hileytech.com