Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Bandar Suajana Putra, Development right next to the new HUB

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Suajana Putra, Development right next to the new HUB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more desperate seller gone Laughing
My neighbour sold at Rm168k last 2 month ago. Its an unoccupied house since completed.
However your fren should have not incur any gross lost, aside the interest.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
My neighbour sold at Rm168k last 2 month ago. Its an unoccupied house since completed.

Ya oh, no loss oh.

Just in case you know what opportunity cost is.
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now the truth comes out, slowly but surely Smile
tkc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
Also please visit la and comment. They even did the playground and garden nicely and organise resident meeting. Also look at the 2 big elevated water tank at the site which they did for the resident.

Thou I have vested interest, I still think LBS is one of the company which is misunderstood because of their low cost, low profit gearing, which of course could not match the quality of those 300-500k house. However they dont abondon project and bite the bullet to provide the facilities to its buyer. They also are life saves for a lot of low income group by providing them the chance to own a landed property.

For me, I respect them la, and always recommend the developer to my fren even not in Bandar Saujana Putra as they have the never say die attitude and do not throw in the tower easilly.

actually i am also vested in LBS but the counter in BURSA KL la. bought it at 27cts and recently sold if off when it hit 45cts. 66% gain in 3 months is really not bad. i bought because i kept the old LBS shares and was losing money. but i agree with kohts, it just would not die. this company still will make profit even though not high, enough to keep the share from dying, not like TALAM.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

while other counters made 100%... Laughing
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No argument on previous negative feedback, review and sorry state especially in 2005-2008.

But now go and visit the place. Look at the 2 way diamond exchange, look at the 2 gigantic water tank to support the whole small population......... Look at the multiple gardens in the place.

They can just give up the whole place and let it be like talam. They did not let it happen...... They just do it quietly.........

I respect and kudos on them for doing that.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
No argument on previous negative feedback, review and sorry state especially in 2005-2008.

But now go and visit the place. Look at the 2 way diamond exchange, look at the 2 gigantic water tank to support the whole small population......... Look at the multiple gardens in the place.

They can just give up the whole place and let it be like talam. They did not let it happen...... They just do it quietly.........

I respect and kudos on them for doing that.

No need lah, tot that is a place for people likes to do charity, as u wrote in:-

kohts
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:57 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why built and buy such big house?
Your arse is only one size and can only occupied that much space.
Product of human nature and capitilism and consumption.

Donate the extra money la to Afrikans, Indians which life in such pitiful state while your arse occupied thousand of sq feet of marbles.

Thats why I support BSJ!!!! for the majority of the people.

You enjoy urself everyday lah.
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what i meant is that a person need not consume such large space for its own. Its waste of natural resource and space. If there is no such consumption drive by rich people, houses will not be so expensive and beyond most common people. If there is no goreng goreng by rich people, then houses will be more available to common people.

Sizes and prices in BSJ is reasonable, not consuming too much natural resources. In my book, LBS is a blue chip in human ethics, frugality and moderate livings of common people.

I support LBS.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm taking the ringside seat for this one! This gotta be good! Laughing
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh and I am the only one fighting all the oponents.
Wat for..... and I have do it while my wife not watching.

Perhaps u can jump in and help me...... But then i guess that is too much to ask.

Any supporter of LBS and BSJ, help!!!!!!

Last edited by kohts on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George of the Jungle is coming! Oh ee oh ee ohhhhh! I still swinging from this rambutan tree to pisang tree! Going to take a while though.

Send your wife go do laundry or next door play mahjong! Laughing
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I was surprise that in a way this link drews more reply and attract more and more readers compare to my BK MV1/3 link. At the rate of this going, number of readers might surpass BK MV1/3 link very soon.

Perhaps is my amatuerish passion on it attract a lot of silent smile and perhaps most will think that I am silly and crazy.

I guess as long it attracts reader attention... I done my job.
Wether its good or bad.... its up to the people upstairs....
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes u're quite amusing in a chairman Mao sort of a way. Ever thought of giving up your day job & do comedy?! Laughing
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not funny any more when you see how people lives in India and Afica slumps and you felt their pain.
Its easy for people to stay in their comfort zone and continue the mad rush of profit and ignores others plight.

Bt this in other forum
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need speak of India or Africa chairman. Here also we got hardcore poor & with inflation more are falling below the poverty belt. B'cos we live in the city & we don't see doesn't mean it's not there. But this is too heavy a topiv for me to ponder tonight, i'll leave u with your thoughts.
sithkp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
No need speak of India or Africa chairman. Here also we got hardcore poor & with inflation more are falling below the poverty belt. B'cos we live in the city & we don't see doesn't mean it's not there. But this is too heavy a topiv for me to ponder tonight, i'll leave u with your thoughts.

LBS and talam abang adik lar...lucky i sold a unit at lestari puchong three mth ago...it take me 9mth to settle the deal....damn it..pls dun ever invest in lbs or talam or any almost PN17 project...as d nightmare begin once invest....
kohts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh,
Lestari puchong if I am not wrong is at Puncak Jalil under Talam

Why wanna fault LBS for Talam project. I never understand it. Are they related some how? Or sister company? NO! Its different company.
PN17 company..... its not LBS.
Abang-adik.... I guess this is what others or banker told you, without any facts and research, so it is taken for granted.

But really, why such grouping of LBS and TALAM together?? Look at the facts and pics, of all the research I have done and then fair enough if you make a comment.

However if you have not even ever visit the place.... and just blame LBS for talam failure.... its not fair to the dedicated work of LBS team.

I support LBS and BSJ.
kohts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot Tahan wrote:
Very welldone, can i sum it up as below:-

Good to live = BSJ
Yes!
Good to make = LBS shares
Yes!
Good to walk = LRT 5km ONLY
Not to walk, but to access it Smile
Good to keep = only 3 years unoccupied
Only for those which dont care and lost hope.
Good to access = BSJ, somewhere near nowhere, nowhere near somewhere
3 km from putra heights, 8 km from putrajaya and beside elite road which has connection to everywhere,
strong Buy, BSJ and LBS...Goal Goal Goal, Oleoleole....

Yes!
kohts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rollsroyce wrote:
So now the truth comes out, slowly but surely Smile

We got your point. What you have been insisting is that I lie and BSJ is a bad place.
Up to you my fren. Live in Peace.
kohts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot Tahan wrote:
kohts wrote:

Ya oh, no loss oh.

Just in case you know what opportunity cost is.

me amatuer ma Embarassed
What I am trying to highlight is that there is no gross loss for desperate seller which has lost all hope and no urge to obtain rental or improve the property.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sithkp wrote:

LBS and talam abang adik lar...lucky i sold a unit at lestari puchong three mth ago...it take me 9mth to settle the deal....damn it..pls dun ever invest in lbs or talam or any almost PN17 project...as d nightmare begin once invest....

Brudder if 9 months can get back your money considered ok. Heard that some banks not so keen to support that Puncak Jalil location, won't give high MOF to purchasers unless come with very strong docs! Ppl buy there where can come up with 30 or 40% d/p with rock solid financials? So can sell also better count your lucky stars! Laughing
tkc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the issue is not really LBS projects are good or not. because their focus is on low end properties, which is good and affortable to the people for them to own a landed property, the appreciation wouldnt be so much. there are many people who can afford and these people are also the same group who could easily face cashflow problem. therefore, when completed, there may be many units put on sale, i.e. oversupply unless the lrt station in putra height is completed. so we have to wait for the LRT station to be completed for this area to appreciate, whatever in the plan would not make much difference because when people in need of cash, they cant wait for the lrt project to complete before selling it off. having said that, for long term, i would agree for investment in this area.

Last edited by tkc on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
aquest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
Cannot Tahan wrote:
Very welldone, can i sum it up as below:-

Good to live = BSJ
Yes!
Good to make = LBS shares
Yes!
Good to walk = LRT 5km ONLY
Not to walk, but to access it Smile
Good to keep = only 3 years unoccupied
Only for those which dont care and lost hope.
Good to access = BSJ, somewhere near nowhere, nowhere near somewhere
3 km from putra heights, 8 km from putrajaya and beside elite road which has connection to everywhere,
strong Buy, BSJ and LBS...Goal Goal Goal, Oleoleole....

Yes!

leasehold property = yes
which means limited appreciation (if there is any)
cannot be compared to Sime UEP's freehold PH where it is a relatively more affluent township and dsl are bigger i.e. from 20' x 70' to 26' x 75' or 28 x 75' for corner units. wider roads some more.

notice that the b/u is smaller n ceiling height is lower in BSP than the standard 9' 6". i think there isn't any partition between the kitchen n living area. that means substantial cost savings in building materials and labour. atrocious design n layout as well.

LBS is not perceived as a reputable developer in the eyes of most banks.

someone pointed out that prices of similar size units in puchong r quite stagnant or even depreciated over the years.

appreciation in BSP r only enjoyed by early bird owners with choice units (facing field, south orientation, 'good' neighbours).

by the time lrt is completed, the houses there would have been > 10 yo. and remaining lease left 80+ yrs. another 20 yrs down the road, subsequent purchasers would have problem obtaining bank loan.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
what i meant is that a person need not consume such large space for its own. Its waste of natural resource and space. If there is no such consumption drive by rich people, houses will not be so expensive and beyond most common people. If there is no goreng goreng by rich people, then houses will be more available to common people.

Sizes and prices in BSJ is reasonable, not consuming too much natural resources. In my book, LBS is a blue chip in human ethics, frugality and moderate livings of common people.

I support LBS.

Alamak, Ah Kot, there are plenty of Flat, dont think the flat dwellers will oppose to the swap with you...

Conclusion, BSJ and LBS, for
1. Poverty
2.Charity.

Like that i agree loh.
kohts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aquest wrote:

leasehold property = yes
which means limited appreciation (if there is any)
cannot be compared to Sime UEP's freehold PH where it is a relatively more affluent township and dsl are bigger i.e. from 20' x 70' to 26' x 75' or 28 x 75' for corner units. wider roads some more.

notice that the b/u is smaller n ceiling height is lower in BSP than the standard 9' 6". i think there isn't any partition between the kitchen n living area. that means substantial cost savings in building materials and labour. atrocious design n layout as well.

LBS is not perceived as a reputable developer in the eyes of most banks.

someone pointed out that prices of similar size units in puchong r quite stagnant or even depreciated over the years.

appreciation in BSP r only enjoyed by early bird owners with choice units (facing field, south orientation, 'good' neighbours).

by the time lrt is completed, the houses there would have been > 10 yo. and remaining lease left 80+ yrs. another 20 yrs down the road, subsequent purchasers would have problem obtaining bank loan.

Leasehold cannot sell???
I guess you havent seen all the landed leasehold in SRI PETALING which is previously a Rubbish Dump and also said no hope by others 20 years before. The 14 X 55 is earning superb profit margin and selling at 190k now and its old old house.

I have faith that this will be the next Sri Petaling in future as it has SKVE and Elite directly at its door now and also the new LRT hub coming up.
There is still a lot of land for exiting development and once 1-2 major project / facilities pop up, it will mirror to what happen to Sri Petaling before.

And BSJ is not puchong. Its under MDKL---- Kuala Langat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: