Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Bandar Kinrara Idaman - MV1 & MV3

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Kinrara Idaman - MV1 & MV3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO, the football playground is leave as it be just rite opposite bandar kinrara 1. MV1/2 is the development going on on the sat pic behind the football field before the army camp.

Station 4 as highlighted blue colour is after giant, after the football court, and elevated on the road for both Bandar Kinrara at both side of the road. I think is nearer to the school which there is spaces there and in front of the the old semid d in bandar kinrara 2

Last edited by kohts on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just called and confirm a handshake deal. Supposedly to meet at the lawyer to validate the agreement in black and white tomorrow morning.

Cross finger hopefully no changes of the agreement Smile
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
Just called and confirm a handshake deal. Supposedly to meet at the lawyer to validate the agreement in black and white tomorrow morning.

Cross finger hopefully no changes of the agreement Smile

Congrats Kohts, looks like even the stars are aligned in favour with your firm resolve. Again good luck, u'll need it!

Cheers! Very Happy
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But am I too emotional and rush towards the decision??
Sleepness night tonight.

Again ##$$%%$$##FLCKERS professional queuers!!!!
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
NO, the football playground is leave as it be just rite opposite bandar kinrara 1. MV1/2 is the development going on on the sat pic behind the football field before the army camp.

Station 4 as highlighted blue colour is after giant, after the football court, and elevated on the road for both Bandar Kinrara at both side of the road. I think is nearer to the school which there is spaces there and in front of the the old semid d in bandar kinrara 2

Thanks for clarifying. Wonder how values will be impacted in BK1 with LRT in close proximity. Value up or down. For the most part am only glad they kept it on this side of BJ bypass. STN 3's immediate impact will be most felt in BK9, even if there's an arterial road into BK8 & 6B internally. Overall quite pleased that there is at last concrete news of the LRT in Puchong!
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kohts,
Can you please share... is your purchase price at 20% profiting the seller, or did you manage to press it down further?

Sifu, I would like to know how low can we offer for such scenario...[/quote]

Sigh, no the owner do not want to give any inch. This is because the loan package for this is Free interest during construction; thus they do not have any hurries to sell it now unless it is very tempting.
And I tell u, very little people want to sell this at the moment. This owner i yum cha with him, talk quite a lot and then only he agree to release.
Of course this transaction is agent free la
Agent now concentrate on BK9 and permai only, so got opening for me lo

I hope that he dont change his mind tomorrow
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the owner really make handsome profit. Down payment only 60k, now earn 120k, 200% in just short period of 5 months. What to do.
I NEED THE HOUSE Evil or Very Mad
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
But am I too emotional and rush towards the decision??
Sleepness night tonight.

Again ##$$%%$$##FLCKERS professional queuers!!!!

Phew! I've never met a more enraged buyer! MR. 'RAGING BULL' KOHTS!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

U're buying in anticipation of a FV, as long as u're looking at a 5 year timeline, u should meet costs at a min as long as u're not overgeared, now that events just escalated with news of the LRT. Hopefully it'll all spell out A O.K, but judging from the price medians of the subsale transactions in Kinrara, your p.p is not on the overly high side of the price curve; hopefully not inflated by the recent rush for properties there. But at the end of the day, it's your call dude! We're all just chipping in our 2 sen worth & are in no position to advise u any further. The willing buyer willing seller scenario will have to play itself out here. Good luck!
briar rose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your purchase.
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh, did not sleep well. The call to cancel or raise the bid did not come. Going off now to the lawer firm. Will update once back. Others please fell free to comment even it is negative comment on my decision. Time will tell.

Guess will have to dig more blood diamond in Nigeria.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck kohts, it's all good.

But just personally speaking, i've never purchased a property i've never felt good about to begin with. I'll walk away if so much of an inkling of doubt troubles me, or if there's an uneasiness about it. But different stroke for different folks. Very Happy
eijilee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, kohts! Trust yourself.
alvc2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are buying for own stay and you really do like the location and its surroundings plus u like the design of the house, I don't think you will regret the decision. I don't believe there is a right or wrong decision here, unless you are buying purely for investment then its a different story.
eijilee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alvc2009 wrote:
If you are buying for own stay and you really do like the location and its surroundings plus u like the design of the house, I don't think you will regret the decision. I don't believe there is a right or wrong decision here, unless you are buying purely for investment then its a different story.

Whats wrong if it is for investment??? Rolling Eyes
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eiji i think he's concerned that paying 720k for an EL DST link is on the higher side of the price curve affecting its caps play eventually.

Other than this i've no further comments, last foray in Kinrara was a semi-d some 3 years ago or was it Permai. I can't remember. Laughing
eijilee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
Eiji i think he's concerned that paying 720k for an EL DST link is on the higher side of the price curve affecting its caps play eventually.

Other than this i've no further comments, last foray in Kinrara was a semi-d some 3 years ago or was it Permai. I can't remember. Laughing

No offend intend. Laughing I am not such person too.

I just feel sometime just take the fact of the market demand and current market price, in order to have a better life.

Just go ahead after listen to all advise, do proper study, strongly feel it is potential, like the design and location and most important is you are afforded. Thats all. Nobody can predict anything in future.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eijilee wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

No offend intend. Laughing I am not such person too.

I just feel sometime just take the fact of the market demand and current market price, in order to have a better life.

Just go ahead after listen to all advise, do proper study, strongly feel it is potential, like the design and location and most important is you are afforded. Thats all. Nobody can predict anything in future.

I agree with u. Final decision is his alone. He would know best where he's at financially & what best suit his requirements & needs.

And no worries Eiji, i don't think anyone has taken any offense. A forum is a platform to share freely anyway.

And true, sometimes u just have to go with the flow with the market dictates with regards to price & demand, unless there are other available options. Most don't have the luxury of time to sit on their asses for the next 2 or 3 years hoping the market would crash, while limiting their options. Homes are afterall shelters.
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuyoh, the last 30 minutes is extensive haggling.

The point buyer raised:
I saw a forum in realestate and i think it is yours and It shows great interest and the price should be higher.
My answer: I say bro, i never deny the fact that I am highly interest at your unit, if not i will not hunt down your number, yum cha with you and offer you 120k profit in just 5 month time. I think you are handsome but really I am not into such thing and the forum existance does not matter. He smile and take it litely.

The official confirmation of Kinrara station 04 which is not too near or far from the stie.
My answer: Bro, you have been selling this LRT since start & I have always eaten all of it. So Is there any difference if it is confirmed now? Anyhow honestly, there is still risk and impact on the traffic at this area in future and I am taking all the risk now, so should negate the benefit of confirmation now.

Bla Bla family want to hold la, got people offer him better price la and etc.
I say bro, I understand what you are feeling and I am not forcing you. But I am a man of principle and since we have handshake agreement, I will hold to it. If you will decide to walk away now, I understand your decision but please understand that I will never come back to negotation table again and good luck to both of us.

So finally Shake Hand, Sign on pre-agreement in front of Lawyer and DONE DEAL!!!

Call me crazy or what to pay 120k premium, but its priceless to me for having resolving the house issue for my family. Can now cool down and go back to work and wait for the house to be completed
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I started this thread and currently have vested interest now, I will continously update new development and pics of MV houses. Please feel free to update any development or coment even it is negative. I cant do anything much more.

So first of course is the complete pics of the MV2 which will be my neighbours in future. Fuyoh, the quality is very good and look very posh.... Permai & nines no where near to it, my opinion la. The BK sales staff during launch claim that MV1 and MV3 will have more or less the same spec and design for unity of the whole development. Hope it is true.
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/CompletedMV22.jpg
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/CompletedMV21.jpg

This is the road and the view infuture. Fuyoh nice rite?
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/RoadsandNeighbour.jpg

Current development of the house. Heesh only clay brick in beween house. External wall only sand brick. Not happy about it but what to do. The roof now is damn high, maybe can renovate half more storey on top on 1st floor Smile
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/MV3ongoingconstruction2.jpg
Also the road to the mini garden at the back of the house.
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/MV3ongoingconstruction1.jpg

Lastly the spot for the LRT at the side of the school. It is rite opposite the empy space beside giant at opposite road.
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/SpotforLRTKinrara.jpg

Of course it is much better compare to the football filed la, as further away from traffic lite and etc. Honestly traffic of course is a concern to me as a lot might used the road but since my purchase is at the other end of the road, should be ok. Also now I can register my kids to Yak Chee when they grow bigger.

Cheers
[/img]
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:

The point buyer raised:
I saw a forum in realestate and i think it is yours and It shows great interest and the price should be higher.
My answer: I say bro, i never deny the fact that I am highly interest at your unit, if not i will not hunt down your number, yum cha with you and offer you 120k profit in just 5 month time. I think you are handsome but really I am not into such thing and the forum existance does not matter. He smile and take it litely.

The official confirmation of Kinrara station 04 which is not too near or far from the stie.
My answer: Bro, you have been selling this LRT since start & I have always eaten all of it. So Is there any difference if it is confirmed now? Anyhow honestly, there is still risk and impact on the traffic at this area in future and I am taking all the risk now, so should negate the benefit of confirmation now.

I say bro, I understand what you are feeling and I am not forcing you. But I am a man of principle and since we have handshake agreement, I will hold to it. If you will decide to walk away now, I understand your decision but please understand that I will never come back to negotation table again and good luck to both of us.

So finally Shake Hand, Sign on pre-agreement in front of Lawyer and DONE DEAL!!!

Call me crazy or what to pay 120k premium, but its priceless to me for having resolving the house issue for my family. Can now cool down and go back to work and wait for the house to be completed

Thanks for recanting your ordeal, was really tickled by it. Quite the classic case of buyer & seller negotiation at the table. With each trying to hold out on each other but bent on sealing the deal. Glad it's all over for u and us too, at least for now u can tamp down a bit!! 120k is a premium paid for now while prop is under construction, but if u were to look at its FV possibly, u've have effectively locked in his profits & your entry price point at 120k margin. I think the advantage is on your side, cos the owner can only draw his first 10% on signing the SPA & balance on VP or completion unless a contrary term is agreed on a higher downpayment. Good job kohts! And Cheers! Very Happy
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
Since I started this thread and currently have vested interest now, I will continously update new development and pics of MV houses. Please feel free to update any development or coment even it is negative. I cant do anything much more.

So first of course is the complete pics of the MV2 which will be my neighbours in future. Fuyoh, the quality is very good and look very posh.... Permai & nines no where near to it, my opinion la. The BK sales staff during launch claim that MV1 and MV3 will have more or less the same spec and design for unity of the whole development. Hope it is true.
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/CompletedMV22.jpg
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/CompletedMV21.jpg

This is the road and the view infuture. Fuyoh nice rite?
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/RoadsandNeighbour.jpg

Current development of the house. Heesh only clay brick in beween house. External wall only sand brick. Not happy about it but what to do. The roof now is damn high, maybe can renovate half more storey on top on 1st floor Smile
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/MV3ongoingconstruction2.jpg
Also the road to the mini garden at the back of the house.
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/MV3ongoingconstruction1.jpg

Lastly the spot for the LRT at the side of the school. It is rite opposite the empy space beside giant at opposite road.
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/SpotforLRTKinrara.jpg

Of course it is much better compare to the football filed la, as further away from traffic lite and etc. Honestly traffic of course is a concern to me as a lot might used the road but since my purchase is at the other end of the road, should be ok. Also now I can register my kids to Yak Chee when they grow bigger.

Cheers
[/img]

Thanks for the pics. I suppose u would've thrashed out all the locational issues of BK2. Design wise attractive enough for most, but i'm not really a big fan of tropical themes but i guess that's really boils down to individual preference.

BTW do u know who the contractor is? That will give a very good indication of the workmanship eventually. Kinrara's best contractor todate is P.A Builders, which were given most of the contracts for BK's bungalows & semi-ds, except one phase of the superlinks in BK6B Phase 7A(20)A which were lucky enough to have them. Till today there're hardly any cracks or faults complained by its owners.
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:

BTW do u know who the contractor is? That will give a very good indication of the workmanship eventually. Kinrara's best contractor todate is P.A Builders, which were given most of the contracts for BK's bungalows & semi-ds, except one phase of the superlinks in BK6B Phase 7A(20)A which were lucky enough to have them. Till today there're hardly any cracks or faults complained by its owners.

Uncle Daryl, Where can I can find this information, Please enlighten me.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

Uncle Daryl, Where can I can find this information, Please enlighten me.

Easiest way to do it sonny boy is to look at the development signages or otherwise I&P office to ask. If all else fail go to MPSJ development approval dept.
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Darly,

Wrong info, edited, refer to following thread

Last edited by kohts on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
alvc2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:

The point buyer raised:

Congrats on making the purchase, look forward to get more updates from you on the development of this phase.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: