Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Bandar Kinrara - 7A13

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Kinrara - 7A13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alvc2009

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, good thing i didn't bother to even try to ballot. Choice units all given to their own staff, house design nothing great, price not cheap. But I'm curious to know, if anyone here managed to get a unit?
property.MJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alvc2009 wrote:
Agreed, good thing i didn't bother to even try to ballot. Choice units all given to their own staff, house design nothing great, price not cheap. But I'm curious to know, if anyone here managed to get a unit?

I was just trying my luck......and luck has it...I manage to get an unit to my surprise...

*PS: I'm new to this forum, please to meet all of you property experts and look forward to learning from you guys Smile
alvc2009

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, you are one of the lucky 67 Smile What did you get, inter, end lot or corner?
property.MJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Embarassed

wanted to get a corner/end lot but my choices were gone before my turn, got an intermediate unit instead....were you there yesterday?
property.MJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....all units have been taken up yesterday, including those facing TNB and junctions...scary...
bk2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was there yesterday

wanted to post much earlier but my registration confirmation email was in the spam folder until i discovered it just now

which unit did u get?

i got Q#48 but i gave up after returning after lunch break. all the my choices were taken up and there were 18 more before me. assuming they take all the units facing the bungalows, i would be left with units facing west, junctions, tnb and expensive corner units.

so i didn't waste any more time and went to "redeem" the bankdraft.
property.MJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...i think i've seen you...well briefly yesterday Smile

I heard someone saying that...#48 and not going to come back at 2pm...as i was marking the sold units....

I've got an intermediate unit at the row facing the bungalow (not the row facing directly west)...
puchong_ahpek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed get a unit too ... facing West (Q last 10) ....... Laughing better than nothing?
Not sure can sales 600k 2 years later???

(Remarks: BK2, your Q 48, I think I can remember your face..... Very Happy )

I still remember the almosphere during the ballating... when they announce the 1st & 2nd "Lucky Investers", the winners show hand gesture ... other "investers" applause.... like win lucky draw "Grand Prize"..... why everyone think they "Win $$$"???

Just a question in my mind, if they picked a corner unit at RM750k~800k for investment, can they sales at RM900k in 2011 Question
alvc2009

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

puchong_ahpek wrote:
I managed get a unit too ... facing West (Q last 10) ....... Laughing better than nothing?

I still remember the almosphere during the ballating... when they announce the 1st & 2nd "Lucky Investers", the winners show hand gesture ... other "investers" applause.... like win lucky draw "Grand Prize"..... why everyone think they "Win $$$"???

Just a question in my mind, if they picked a corner unit at RM750k~800k for investment, can they sales at RM900k in 2011 Question

Well puchong_ahpek, the way I&P market their properties, to be 1st and 2nd to be called does make u feel like u won the grand prize in a lucky draw. The only problem is I&P already screw u guys left, right and center because 40 choice units already given to their own staff ....
property.MJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

puchong_ahpek wrote:

...Congrats to you Surprised and yes especially the Q#1 person, really looked like kena Magnum first prize Laughing

I think there are potentials of approx 20% appreciation (i hope:p), corner units especially but i didn't manage to get corner unit Sad my friend got it instead so I'd be able to comment on this in 2011...stay tuned...
eijilee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Sapphire buyers,

Please advise what making you decide to buy a unit there? Believe it will appreciate like BK9? Trust I&P? Or it is worth to buy?

Thanks in advance.
eijilee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are buying for investment or own stay?
kohts

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont worry guys, you all which has succeded in obtaining an unit has the lucky star shining on you and its a good deal. Zest is alredy going at more than RM200 per square feet.

I&P was rated fifth in top 10 developer award by edge and if the interest rate started to go up in 2010/2011, the housing will start to see more appreciations.

Some opinion is that current middle to lower income cannot support the landed price. However it happens in most metropolitans whereby the next gernerations of mid/low income group which do not have a landed will only able to stay in condo/aparment while the affluent group is the one only able to stay in landed.

So if you have the ability to purchase a landed, might as well do it now, as not much drop of prices in this landed category in good places even in the worst of time.
puchong_ahpek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="farulg"]
tploh wrote:

Oh, there will be another launch tentatively February 2010. Fewer units available (50 total?) but higher end/bigger build up. No clue on pricing...

The next launch only 50 units? Just enough for ISP (I&P Staff Purchase S/B).

Anyone know any single "old lady" work in I&P and yet utilised the "staff purchase right"? I think this is the only way to get a unit Rolling Eyes
property.MJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="puchong_ahpek"]
farulg wrote:
tploh wrote:

Oh, there will be another launch tentatively February 2010. Fewer units available (50 total?) but higher end/bigger build up. No clue on pricing...

The next launch only 50 units? Just enough for ISP (I&P Staff Purchase S/B).

Anyone know any single "old lady" work in I&P and yet utilised the "staff purchase right"? I think this is the only way to get a unit Rolling Eyes

hahahaha desperate times call for deperate measures....not a bad idea thou Laughing
property.MJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eijilee wrote:
To Sapphire buyers,

Please advise what making you decide to buy a unit there? Believe it will appreciate like BK9? Trust I&P? Or it is worth to buy?

Thanks in advance.

Bought for investment. My personal opinions:

(1) The brand: I&P
(2) The location: best DSL location so far in BK, surrounded by semi-ds and bungalows.
(3) Landed + freehold: I have been looking for one that's worth buying
(4) The appreciation potential: looking at the stock market trend + AU's decision of increasing the interest rate, etc the effect will hit the property market in 1-2 years time.
(5) Timing: refer to point no. 4

....like i said, i was just trying my luck as I too think it was impossible to get one looking at the number of registrants VS no. of available units before the launch. So when i managed to get a q no., i think i shouldn't act against GOD's will (just kidding)

my 2 cents worth Laughing

Last edited by property.MJ on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
alvc2009

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shit u have to go thru just to be able to buy a unit from I&P ... Rolling Eyes
puchong_ahpek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eijilee wrote:
To Sapphire buyers,

Thanks in advance.

I stay BK since 1996, looking upgrade to corner or semi-D.

Why choose there? Good question, I should say Goodbye to Perumahan Kinrara Bhd and "I&P Staff Purchase S/B".

I bought the unit because "Lucky or Unlucky get the last 10 Q", Just to hedge the price Idea... I should follow Q48, give up and keep bullet.

Any recommendation?
puchong_ahpek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
I&P was rated fifth in top 10 developer award by edge and if the interest rate started to go up in 2010/2011, the housing will start to see more appreciations.

Oh! I c, now I know reason behind why I&P allow +/- 40% staff purchases..... higher rated in next Edge award.

Pls inform the top 4 rated developers, I&P will overtake them soon.

If anyone work with developer or other sales dept, pls sales this "strategic" to your mgt... the way to increase sales. Laughing
tploh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bk2 wrote:
i was there yesterday

wanted to post much earlier but my registration confirmation email was in the spam folder until i discovered it just now

which unit did u get?

i got Q#48 but i gave up after returning after lunch break. all the my choices were taken up and there were 18 more before me. assuming they take all the units facing the bungalows, i would be left with units facing west, junctions, tnb and expensive corner units.

so i didn't waste any more time and went to "redeem" the bankdraft.

Hi bk2, if you hang around, you might get the expensive corner lot for Q#48.
bk2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think i'm qualified to get loan for 800k+ property

the most i was aiming at was end lot about 630k

was very pissed off when i learned about the 40+ "good" units already been taken up by staff. if i were to know about that earlier, i would not have wasted my sunday morning. i bought my bank draft on saturday, the day before the draw

i told myself by the time they announced the 30th name and if my name is not called i would leave. but i met my friend there and we chatted through it
eijilee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

property.MJ wrote:
eijilee wrote:
To Sapphire buyers,

Thanks in advance.

Bought for investment. My personal opinions:

(1) The brand: I&P
(2) The location: best DSL location so far in BK, surrounded by semi-ds and bungalows.
(3) Landed + freehold: I have been looking for one that's worth buying
(4) The appreciation potential: looking at the stock market trend + AU's decision of increasing the interest rate, etc the effect will hit the property market in 1-2 years time.
(5) Timing: refer to point no. 4

....like i said, i was just trying my luck as I too think it was impossible to get one looking at the number of registrants VS no. of available units before the launch. So when i managed to get a q no., i think i shouldn't act against GOD's will (just kidding)

my 2 cents worth Laughing

Thanks for sharing your thought Wink

I just wonder with that sky high price, how much is the appreciation after VP.

Yes, it is good location since it is surrounded by Semi D and bungalow.
eijilee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puchong_ahpek wrote:
eijilee wrote:
To Sapphire buyers,

Thanks in advance.

I stay BK since 1996, looking upgrade to corner or semi-D.

Why choose there? Good question, I should say Goodbye to Perumahan Kinrara Bhd and "I&P Staff Purchase S/B".

I bought the unit because "Lucky or Unlucky get the last 10 Q", Just to hedge the price Idea... I should follow Q48, give up and keep bullet.

Any recommendation?

You have not make up your mind yet? Laughing Laughing Laughing

You also purchase Oasis?
tritonian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willing buyers.... willing seller.... I did not recall PKB point any gun or asking or begging anyone to buy their launches....

Congrats to those able to buy one.

wheather its will go bonkers like BK9, depends a lot on the econ factors next 2-3 yrs.... but 530k house appreciating to 700k for subsale is different from 320 to 450k...

450k is a lot more palatable compare to 700k.... at least to a bigger population pool... then again who know... there always some property defy logic by appreciating a lot more than forecasted.
property.MJ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any properties that seem expensive few years ago are cheap/reasonable now....likewise for Sapphire or any other properties today Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: