Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Bandar Bukit Raja

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Bukit Raja
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
btu32s

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roosterltl wrote:

This is not useful.
If you make a conjecture like that in a forum like this, you need to back it up somehow. If not, what you say in future cannot be taken seriously.

Imagine another person saying "development XYZ is going bankrupt, just trust me..." Rolling Eyes

what do you want me to say? give the name of my informer? c'mon, i used to work with the developer though not at that site and i know the people there. what else do u want me to say? the informer's name? prove that i used to work with the developer? as pointed out in the other forum on aman perdana, the soil condition there is no better than precinct 8
jhleo1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let the owner of the defect in Setia Alam speak here. I was to say "unlucky" victim of this incident. However Setia Alam developer really committed to their promises and had done very good job to repair their works. Of course it is sad to look at it at the first place. I have no regret to buy Setia Alam property. If anything wrong to contractor workmanship, the developer will verify and take actions to sack unfaithful contractor. Well I have no comment to other developer in other township since Setia Alam is my first house only....

raider wrote:

In fact, I have also checked out the setia alam forum and you might want to know that there are horrific cases of bad workmanship reported. Check out this link -> ..forum.setiaalam.net/viewtopic.php?t=196

I know other developers have the same share of poor workmanship, including reputable ones like Gamuda (look at Tmn Botani) and Sime UEP (one of my engineering friend bought a unit in Putra height and he is complaining like hell).

The truth is I observed houses in Malaysia are no longer built in "good quality" anymore. So if you say we should pay a premium for a house simply because of the reputation of the developer make it hard for me to agree. The extra premium of how much we pay I feel is dependent on more factors, such as locations. So if the address of shah alam is more expensive than klang, I must say I cannot dispute this.
raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing. Indeed it is good to have the "starring" speak out in this forum once in a while Very Happy

I am glad your rectification works go okay. It must be a relief. I did not bought SA but BBR, mainly due to the architectural design which I like and also the price. Let's just hope the houses we buy will NEVER SINK! Smile
TRENT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think btu32 must get his facts right......if a burial ground like in seirramas west then it's understandable....very obvious cos we can see the tombstones.....

but then saying this was a previous burial ground doesnt make sense......maybe burial ground of animal.. like lizards, snakes, cows..thats make more sense.

so in future get your facts right......dont just throw unsupported ideas....for your info my cousin works in pejabat tanah petaling.....and he did do some homework.....conclusion " no previous burial ground " setia alam..
tengster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setia Alam land was purchased from local conglomerate Sime Darby. It was former palm oil plantation.....

I can see chines burial land slightly away from Setia Alam at those land parcel allocated for commercial usage.....at very far end..... Wink

..setiaalam.net/
btu32s

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRENT wrote:
i think btu32 must get his facts right......if a burial ground like in seirramas west then it's understandable....very obvious cos we can see the tombstones.....

but then saying this was a previous burial ground doesnt make sense......maybe burial ground of animal.. like lizards, snakes, cows..thats make more sense.

so in future get your facts right......dont just throw unsupported ideas....for your info my cousin works in pejabat tanah petaling.....and he did do some homework.....conclusion " no previous burial ground " setia alam..

Dear Trent,
Please read my post properly. I said it was UNOFFICIAL burial ground DURING PLANTATION days and i refered to the area where the central park is located. From here u should know that it was formerly a plantation and not supposed to be a burial ground. There were estate workers who lived there and we could only assume that those buried there were the family members. So what if ur cousin works for pejabat tanah petaling, i used to work for the developer so i speak with facts.

Dear Tengster,
The plantation was formerly owned by See Hoy Chan and not Sime Darby.
tengster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btu: thks for correcting me...You are right. SHC was the owner of North Hammock. Wink

..setiaalam.net/
roosterltl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btu32s wrote:
So what if ur cousin works for pejabat tanah petaling, i used to work for the developer so i speak with facts.

An ex-staff "speaking with facts" in public.
I'll be mindful.
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, more info is always better than less info & we'll let the forummers filter the facts from fiction themselves. May all kindred spirits rest in peace & all agitated spirits hold your peace Smile
tengster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roosterltl wrote:
btu32s wrote:
So what if ur cousin works for pejabat tanah petaling, i used to work for the developer so i speak with facts.

An ex-staff "speaking with facts" in public.
I'll be mindful.

How come I cant see this quote from but32?

was it deleted?

..setiaalam.net/
WTL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Bukit Raja SST - Market Price Reply with quote

Would appreciate advice what is the market value of single storey terrace 20x65' first phase at Sime's Bukit Raja. Currently I am renting out at RM500 but thought may be good time to sell. Thanks.
jojomojo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a wise buy in BBR for own stay? SA houses seems getting expensive. I wonder why BBR nv cater for larger unit of houses. They only built few for Impressa. Maybe test market?
linustw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btu32s wrote:

Another thing, Avoid Precinct 8 of Setia Alam. The soil there is soft and there were already early signs of soil settlement during construction. Btw, the central park was an unofficial burial ground during the plantation days. Maybe that's why it's turned into a park

Thanks Btu32s for your insight information. However -ve news always get the attention more.

In won;t be too jumpy over burial ground lah, as long as SP is not using the site for residential construction.

Come and think of it, the world have been around for 100mil years, so basically no part is free from burial, whether it's pre-historical animals or otherwise. How else we get cruel oil if nothing is buried?

This is a truth story. I know one site in PJ was a burial ground and later turn into commercial area and we are taking abt FRESH burial ground because my ancestors were buried there.

Btu, can tell me if the soil treatment is good for not in EcoPark. I am planning to get a unit there. Thanks.
btu32s

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not been informed of any soil problem at Ecopark site. The land there is higher compared with precinct 8. Precinct 8 used to be prone to flooding during the plantation days and that was before the widening of jalan meru. You'll be spoilt for choice with the many designs at Ecopark. I think it's a good investment based on the eco-concept and being a purely semi-D & bungalow enclave. SP Setia is determined to make the Ecopark concept a success so you should not worry about how things turn out.
linustw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btu32s wrote:
I've not been informed of any soil problem at Ecopark site. The land there is higher compared with precinct 8. Precinct 8 used to be prone to flooding during the plantation days and that was before the widening of jalan meru. You'll be spoilt for choice with the many designs at Ecopark. I think it's a good investment based on the eco-concept and being a purely semi-D & bungalow enclave. SP Setia is determined to make the Ecopark concept a success so you should not worry about how things turn out.

Thanks Btu32s. I am a bit clueless on technical thingy, such as soil test, materials used, quality and etc... I onli know how to appreciate good facade and layout (like anyone else does Embarassed ).

Yes, EcoPark is rather unique. Not many places nowadays where you can get descent pricing, good concept, open spaces and yet, still good enuf for capital returns, if ones is silly enuf to pass on for own stay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: