Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Bandar Bukit Jalil by Ho Hup

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Bukit Jalil by Ho Hup
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yyjey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Finally got the keys Reply with quote

Finally, some phase 3 owners collected the keys last week.
mia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: phew~ Reply with quote

there are workers workin at phase 4 now..the road had just been fixed. coolio~
tkc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some buyers already asking for $685K in the subsale market. does anyone know the launching price for phase 3 and 4 units?

Last edited by tkc on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
yyjey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The quoted price of RM6xx k is under value for this project if you compare it with other 'Jalil' projects. My speculation is that it can go up to RM7xx k, especially when more phases are handed over.

Prices of building material have increased tremendously over the last few years. We should not compare it with the original developer's price.
Instead we should look at the current market ie. similar category of property launched by other developers and what is their selling price now.

Just my tots .......
tkc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

knowing the developer's price may help us to estimate the breakeven price if anyone would want to let go without any loss. when the houses are handed over, many investors may start to sell off their units with little gain, thus you may have many units near the breakeven price.
rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have talk to some of the Phase 3 purchaser, one of the end lot sold at RM 928,000.00 n one of the intermediate unit sold at Rm 720,000.00 two or three weeks ago.
w128

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabbit wrote:
Have talk to some of the Phase 3 purchaser, one of the end lot sold at RM 928,000.00 n one of the intermediate unit sold at Rm 720,000.00 two or three weeks ago.

I know another end lot was sold at RM938k few days ago..
propcritic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

Interested in Mutiara Bukit Jalil, approx 1 to 1.5KM away from this project? Completed with CF, playground facing, KLCC view and 3 storey instead of 2 1/2 storey. Check our Mutiara Bukit Jalil's thread. Only selling at RM480K! Leave your contacts if interested...
rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which Phase are u refering? 2 (22' x 70') or 3 (22' x 75')

Rumour flying around the area, the land beside Hap Seng Star showroom is going to be a big muslim cemetary. Do u heard of this? Better check the DBKL draft plan before buy.
mia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: new updates Reply with quote

received some news a couple of days ago. the empty land opposite jalil sutera (JS) had been sold and now the $ will be used to finish off the incomplete project in JS.

work will resume after Raya, and they will not be working through phases. they plan to take 3 months to finish up the whole of JS and deliver the houses over to the long awaiting owners.

sure hope this do come through. at least it's not being abandoned for good Very Happy
yyjey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One owner told me ph 4 is already completed and all locked up. If the source of info is realiable, I'm just puzzled why this developer doesn't handover first but instead want to wait till rest of the phases are done.
tkc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

normally developer only delay handing over keys to owner because of :

- preventing owners from selling it off soon which will compete with their on-going newer phase sales

- problem getting CF or TCF from authority due to outstanding issues (e.g. relating to $$)
mia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: latest update Reply with quote

attended the meeting and received really good news thanks to the committee members who have been persistently chasing after the project.

all phases are scheduled for completion by 5th Sept. and purchasers will be paid back 50% for the delay. personally, it's a good enough deal and plan rather than the whole project being abandoned.
trojan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: latest update Reply with quote

[quote="mia"]attended the meeting and received really good news thanks to the committee members who have been persistently chasing after the project.

all phases are scheduled for completion by 5th Sept. and purchasers will be paid back 50% for the delay. personally, it's a good enough deal and plan rather than the whole project being abandoned.[/quote]

Paying u half of what u deserved is a "good deal"? Both "delay penalties" and completion of property is the RESPONSIBILITY of the developer. How come it is used as alternative for exchange? I wonder what the committee members were doing, they acted on the interest of the developer instead Shocked Shocked
mia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: latest update Reply with quote

i wouldnt deny that the developers are at fault for the delay and everythin else. but do you expect them to repay the full amount after all that, i doubt it. its been two years and i would rather strive for a _near_ win win situation here then see the project stop altogether or drag for say another 5yrs or so when the economy is better just cause we couldnt come to an agreement.

as for the committee members, i would give them a pat on the back. its only typical for ppl to whinge and whine but at least the committee did something..

havin said all this, its my own personal opinion and i dont expect everyone to buy that. besides im not even tryin to convince nor provoke a debate here.
mia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: latest update Reply with quote

just an add on...

in my previous comment, i said "good enough deal"...not "good deal"
trojan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's my personal opinion as well, not to debate.

But that's really terrible, how could the developer using the completion to hold the purchasers to ransom... it's not a _near_ win win situation, it's a lose win situation... this has set a "good" example to the developers to repeat the so_easy_settlement!!
eeeekut

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: When did phase 4 receive their keys? Reply with quote

I drove past Jalil Sutera today and notice that some purchasers of Phase 4 have moved in. Does anyone know when did they receive their keys?

The other phases seemed about to be completed soon.

Search the web but did not find much information on this housing area except for the two blogs below:

..jalilsutera.blogspot.com/
..jalilsutera.wordpress.com/

which does not contain much information about the area. Thanks in advance for any reply.
mia

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: phase 4 Reply with quote

if im not mistaken, phase 4 had been completed quite a while and the keys were given not until 3 months ago. the ceremony was attended by ong ka chuan. and yeaa..like uve spotted, ppl are slowly moving in already Very Happy
countin down to the completion of the rest of the phasess.
eeeekut

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mia. I heard that Phase 5 will be handed over to the purchasers soon. May go and view some of the units.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard some time back that a cemetery & cremation has been proposed for the area near to Harcroft estate in the area & the residents were fighting hard against its implementation. Any outcome? I could see that they have gone ahead with the police detention center. Hopefully they're not going to barrel across the residents objections & put up the C&C, cos that would certainly pull down values of props in the immediate proximity! Crying or Very sad
mia

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

surely hope that wouldnt happen~ there is also news speculating around that the school, lai meng, which is currently located in ampang, will be relocated to BJ. how true is that im not sure...
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mia wrote:
surely hope that wouldnt happen~ there is also news speculating around that the school, lai meng, which is currently located in ampang, will be relocated to BJ. how true is that im not sure...

The addition of Lai Meng to BJ would definitely be a plus point for the area. Wonder if they conduct remedial mandarin classes for adults! Very Happy
xng999

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In wikimapia, there is a surau or mosque near jalil sutera. ie. near the govt flats.

Is the speaker very loud ?
mia

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it depends on which phase you are lookin at. im currently at phase 1 and i dont hear it much from inside unless your outside the compound by the garden. besides, workin a 8-6 job ive missed it mostly. the noise is minimal so no complains so far. however i believe you may be able to hear it slightly louder around phase 4-7 but not as loud as though a megaphone is right by your ear. hope it helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: