Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Bandar Baru Klang

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Baru Klang

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willingbuyer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Bandar Baru Klang Reply with quote

Anyone here has been looking at projects in Bandar Baru Klang BBK? It appears to be quite potential, because it sits between Shah Alam and Klang.

But the main area seems controlled by Acmar (correct me if i'm wrong) and these are leasehold. Crying or Very sad I was looking at their apartments in the town centre Pangsapuri Palm Garden and they were selling the 850 sq ft units for about 140K previously. The design inside was not impressive; I was mainly turned off by the 2nd bathroom design, which was consist of separate shower and WC. Not only that, the WC was a squatting type!! Seems very backward to me. What you think?
willingbuyer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone familiar with this developer Acmar in Klang? I heard some of their projects had some problems and the buyers were unhappy. I can see some abandoned buildings right in the centre of the bustling BBK town centre, maybe it's theirs?
tazochai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not familiar with acmar but i believe the unfinished high rise building is developed by them. see .://..nst.com.my/Weekly/PropertyTimes/News/Inthenews/20040916162803/Article/
realtalk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that building is a real eyesore alright! I remember once can't remember if it was Agung or the sultan of selangor's b'day they hung a huge banner at the top of that building advertising the royal's birthday and it provided such a horrendous backdrop, I was thinking if I was the agung or sultan I would be so insulted and would make a fuss about it immediately. Haha funny lah...hmm...it could be used as a political statement too if you think about it...u know, anyone who doesn't like the country's constitutional monarchy system can try and get hold of one of those banners and hang it over a real ugly thing or......I'll leave it to the readers' imagination.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: