Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Axis Ampang

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Axis Ampang
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpca wrote:
ysmn, pl clear the confusion...

I think RM380psf for lrt view looks reasonable...I have seen smaller units facing lrt asking for the same price..

380psf is a steal! I'm personally looking at no less than 470 psf, KLCC or LRT view regardless, in view of the events that are shaping up in the greater KL plan! By 2nd quarter next year, when things become clearer, i'll upped the ante by pegging SOHU at 600psf.
ysmn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's my boy.
ysmn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm mighty pleased with my boy.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't sweat it, ol' man! heh heh

Pleasure was all mine. Still see plenty of upsides for Axis as a whole as its values are driven by the many push factors.
genedavinci

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
mpca wrote:

I think RM380psf for lrt view looks reasonable...I have seen smaller units facing lrt asking for the same price..

380psf is a steal! I'm personally looking at no less than 470 psf, KLCC or LRT view regardless, in view of the events that are shaping up in the greater KL plan! By 2nd quarter next year, when things become clearer, i'll upped the ante by pegging SOHU at 600psf.

why would you think that the greater KL plan have any impact to Axis? considering the trumpet on the MRT got nothing much to do with Axis at all?
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

genedavinci wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
mpca wrote:

why would you think that the greater KL plan have any impact to Axis? considering the trumpet on the MRT got nothing much to do with Axis at all?

Well, let's put it this way. It needn't be directly in your face sort of a thingy, it just needs to be at fair arm's length! It's not just the MRT but the whole woven fabric that the greater plan is. I'm sure that u're savvy enough to see things just a little beyond the immediate hazy horizon. And just to clarify my stand further 600psf is my own fair guesstimates of what's in store for Axis & has little or nothing to do with the MRT as per se. The nearest MRT interchange it seems is Maluri. Btw who knows how many stops is that from Axis' Cempaka LRT station? Am also really curious on what's going to take shape over at Cochrane & Kampung Pandan; a mere 3km bird's flight east of Axis. Axis has many inherent advantages that will be the key driver of the price curve that's already set in motion today, but ceteris paribus of course, barring some nasty shocks.
ysmn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O Daryl Boy, very eloquent. Applause! See you're stepping up to bat, and hitting home runs. Way to go.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks coach! U cut an alluring figure in a cheerleader's outfit! heh heh

..3.bp.blogspot.com/_T5l4T1v6mz4/Sb2J6mA1iVI/AAAAAAAABCU/CfuxpuH5_oA/s1600/duck_cheerleader.jpg
invest168

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: insurance Reply with quote

daryl -for the retail lot in axis atrium, how do you compute the amount of coverage for the fire insurance?
Based on rebuilding cost?

Thanks
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: insurance Reply with quote

invest168 wrote:
daryl -for the retail lot in axis atrium, how do you compute the amount of coverage for the fire insurance?

Thanks

Premium is based on standard tariffs set by PIAM & depends on type of construction & sum insured. Get in touch with your Insurer for the actual calculations. But why the Q?
invest168

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: insurance Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
invest168 wrote:

Thanks

Premium is based on standard tariffs set by PIAM & depends on type of construction & sum insured. Get in touch with your Insurer for the actual calculations. But why the Q?

thanks.got it sorted out today. management office confirmed that a fire coverage is already in place for all owners.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: insurance Reply with quote

invest168 wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
invest168 wrote:

Thanks

thanks.got it sorted out today. management office confirmed that a fire coverage is already in place for all owners.

Tariffs are standardized by PIAM, so it's just a matter of which Insurer whose service u're more comfortable with. Pls make sure u don't pay dbl for fire insurance as your end financier would also offer to buy u cover.
obelixhubby

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,
Was wondering is there a way i can swap my car park lot with some other owner who don't own a car at Axis Residence, which is near to lift lobby? As my car park lot is at 5th floor and a corner lot, hence it's quite far from the lift lobby.
I did check with mgmt and RK but as the lots are already allocated and full for the time being, hence they are not able to do anything.
As my work required me to work quite late (usually till 11pm or past midnite), hence was abit worried on the safety issue. Pls let me know, if any owner of this forum is willing, then can work something out. Thanks very much !
weiseong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daryl,

finally got offer for 250k for those sohu facing klcc...
interested? *grin*
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weiseong wrote:
daryl,

finally got offer for 250k for those sohu facing klcc...
interested? *grin*

Dude, the proposition would have been more tempting last year. But early this year i've moved the goalposts again. Nothing less than 300k would be worth considering now!! By my guesstimates prices should be leaning towards 300k before year end! Laughing

Just for our mutual info, my KLCC unit was letted out with bare minimums of lights, grille, 1 a/c & kit/cab for 1.4k p.m.

LRT facing unit letted out for 1.25k p.m with grille, lights, 2 a/c & 1 w/h. Should have been 1.35k p.m but the pretty Korean tenant had me disarmed & let my guard down. I was happy to leave with my pants on!
ivn79

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking to rent out mine too... Can anyone here enlighten me on how actually the agent will charge us in terms of their commission?

For Axis, do i need to charge the tenant for the car park space? What if they don't need it... hmmmmm

Very Happy
genedavinci

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ivn79 wrote:
Thinking to rent out mine too... Can anyone here enlighten me on how actually the agent will charge us in terms of their commission?

For Axis, do i need to charge the tenant for the car park space? What if they don't need it... hmmmmm

Very Happy

the usual fee is 1 month of rent.
mpca

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone done a ROI analysis on renting axis sohu fully furnished on "as is" basis vs an extended upper floor also fully furnished? I see some ads in iproperty with selling price of RM330k plus...wonder if I should do it too...
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10k for extension vs. possible 50k upside. U work the numbers. Can't go wrong if 330k can get u fair valuation. We know the diff between asking price & real transacted values.

Btw saw Subway at the Atrium when i was there last to sort out some issues with a tenant.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faizul my FB buddy reported today that Axis Sohu has just been transacted at 300k! Not sure if it was basic unit or with extended loft. U can add me at Facebook.com/Teo.Daryl for those with fb. Cheers!
genedavinci

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a long processing, I've finally viewed my unit for the first time last weekend. Bare @ 7th floor. Seems like i got to start working on installing some basics.

I've noted that most have the standard grills. How much is that grill costing and where do I get the contact?

My unit is at 7th floor and I have this slanted ceiling. Any recommendations on what kinda lighting should I install? Looking at the options on my mind now, it seems that the common florescent would be the best option.

I've noted most have 1 a/c unit fixed into the Sohu. Would that be sufficient to cool the double volume?.. and where should the 1 a/c be installed? - at the bed area or at the living area?

Can't wait to have my unit out to the mkt.

Cheers guys!
ysmn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

genedavinci wrote:
After a long processing, I've finally viewed my unit for the first time last weekend. Bare @ 7th floor. Seems like i got to start working on installing some basics.

I've noted that most have the standard grills. How much is that grill costing and where do I get the contact?

My unit is at 7th floor and I have this slanted ceiling. Any recommendations on what kinda lighting should I install? Looking at the options on my mind now, it seems that the common florescent would be the best option.

I've noted most have 1 a/c unit fixed into the Sohu. Would that be sufficient to cool the double volume?.. and where should the 1 a/c be installed? - at the bed area or at the living area?

Can't wait to have my unit out to the mkt.

Cheers guys!
Regarding A/C, probably 1 small one for living and another 1 for sleeping. Try to get energy saving/smart type with inverter.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harro! Buy Daikin inverter made in japan! Ichiban!

Normally they hang it over the loft ledge but ideally 1 should be placed over living & another over bedroom or loft upstairs.

Lighting would be dependent on your use. Hang pendant lights if for residential, fluorescents for office. Better if u can get the tenant to install his own lights if for biz use.
genedavinci

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

called the management today for the grill contractor. the grill comes standard for the fee of rm1.3k. you guys paying the same amount?

anybody have good contractors to recommend for installing lights, a/c and water heater around?

cheers!
noed18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

genedavinci wrote:
called the management today for the grill contractor. the grill comes standard for the fee of rm1.3k. you guys paying the same amount?

anybody have good contractors to recommend for installing lights, a/c and water heater around?

cheers!

Any Idea how much is the asking price for SoHo now?

ads nowadays show either too low the price to lure contact, or too high a price to wait for durian drop. Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 39 of 41

Jump to: