Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Axis Ampang

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Axis Ampang
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weiseong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i called them last week and asked about the delay.
he said they had a problem earlier relocating the pipes from the oxidation pond... or something along the line...
also mentioned that the hand over for the SOHO as per the S&P is still on schedule... but that doesn't come with the CF... not even the temporary CF...
don't know how far is that true though... am thinking of disposing this unit already... sigh....
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weiseong wrote:
i called them last week and asked about the delay.
he said they had a problem earlier relocating the pipes from the oxidation pond... or something along the line...
also mentioned that the hand over for the SOHO as per the S&P is still on schedule... but that doesn't come with the CF... not even the temporary CF...
don't know how far is that true though... am thinking of disposing this unit already... sigh....

Damn i dunno what to make of all this! Got to deal with it sooner or later. Been too bz. Think might be a bit too premature to let go right now. Did u buy retail lots too?
Bryan Low

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Public Bank Reply with quote

I am Bryan from Public Bank,anything enquiry about property loan and financing you can just give me a sms or call me if you williing to.If you sms me then i can call you back too.Thanks

Bryan
012-9546216
Public Bank Berhad
nickmur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SammyLee wrote:
Yes, the Axis Residence Deluxe must be the same block. I guess either the developer decided to hold a few units back for a while, then rebrand and sell at a higher price, or else a few buyers have pulled out.
Thanks Daryl,

SammyLee

SammyLee

Suggest you treat with caution given other users concerns over developer but below is how Axis Residence - an additional development to Axis Crown - is being marketed in UK / Europe. Link gives a more detail description of the development & unit pricing.

I'd be interested in anyone's feedback on pricing compared to your purchase prices & inflation in construction materials.

Seems the developer is confident of keeping its finding rolling in - time will tell.

''We are pleased to announce that our confidence in the project has been rewarded, in May this year the development received the award for The Best High Rise in Malaysia at the CMBC Asia Pacific Property Awards. In addition to this, prices in the Axis Crown Premier have appreciated by 25% since your original purchase. This is an exceptional return in less than a year and reflects both the rapidly appreciating local market and the increasing cost to build in Malaysia.

As we are so confident in the areas continued success XYXY has secured a further allocation in the adjacent building The Axis Residences Deluxe. This tower offers all the benefits of living within the award winning mix used development with its close proximity to all amenities at a slightly lower price point. The units are slightly smaller (starting from 739 sqft) and while they don’t have access to the prestigious sky club, sky gym and spa facilities of the Axis Crown Premier, they do still offer an excellent fully furnished ready to rent investment.

This project will be officially launched to our database this Wednesday, and due to its excellent value price point, we are expecting a very high take up rate, thus as an existing Axis Crown Premier investor we are offering you the option to be a part of a private launch and the chance to review the project 2 days before the we release the details to the full database clients.

Should you be interested in this private launch, details of the project can be seen at .://..propertyfrontiers.com/pdfs/Axis-Residence-Deluxe-investment-prospectus.pdf
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really interesting, hope it all holds true. I'm still perturbed by lack of any meaningful progress at site. I would advise caution & best to check on progress of works before dithering further on purchase as well.
Pai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF cost of construction for medium cost property today is at RM280-RM320 psf as what others have touted, think this dev is a gone case Confused
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pai wrote:
IF cost of construction for medium cost property today is at RM280-RM320 psf as what others have touted, think this dev is a gone case Confused

Hey brudder Pai, u put it this way my balls drop! Any Crown Premier, Residence and Atrium purchasers here. Think we should organise ourselves and seek an explanation from the developer about overall progress!
ysmn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pai wrote:
Aye...agreed.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up until this point everything we have heard about the developer is only 3rd party conjecture and hearsay. No one knows for a fact if the project is running aground or risk abandonment. Billings have been fairly regular at 2 months interval (would have liked it to be monthly) and from what i know is that project is completely sold (except for new launch Axis residence deluxe, which i heard here). So before we jump to any conclusions or hysterics think its best for the purchasers to put their minds together & approach developer about the progress.

So if anyone is interested in organising such a meet pls let me know.

Best regards.
Pai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
Pai wrote:

Hey brudder Pai, u put it this way my balls drop! Any Crown Premier, Residence and Atrium purchasers here. Think we should organise ourselves and seek an explanation from the developer about overall progress!

Bro, the key word here is IF. Smile

U believe cost of construction for a medium end condo is RM300psf? Confused
Personally, I dun think so, and it should be around RM220psf region.
keithcky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another bumiputra company which is highly doubt.
ysmn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pai wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
Pai wrote:

Aye! Agreed the key word is a big fat "IF".
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pai wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
Pai wrote:

Pai thanks for qualifying statement. But still concerned about overall progress.
weiseong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

with all these topics flying around, i still (somewhat) have some hopes that this project will pull through some how... unless the whole world has gone mad... that's why i'm not disposing off it just yet... Very Happy
but i suppose a collective effort to request for some clarification will not do any harm either...
nglynn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Axis Sohu Reply with quote

I am interested to Axis Sohu at pandan indah.

If anyone thinking to release their unit, kindly please contact me at li_ng@hotmail.com

Thanks very much.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got this from RK Group's Online Newletter August:

AXIS Atrium - Block walls for kiosks

[img].://..rkgroup.com.my/files/K3DA3258MF/AXIS%20Atrium%20&%20SOHU-%205th%20floor%20carpentry%20works%20and%20progress%20on%206th%20floor.jpg[/img]

tried to post more pics but didn't come out right!

Last edited by Daryl Teo on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd attempt posting. Best i can do. lol!

[img].://..rkgroup.com.my/files/K3DA3258MF/AXIS%20Atrium%20&%20SOHU-%205th%20floor%20carpentry%20works%20and%20progress%20on%206th%20floor.jpg[/img]
AXIS Atrium & SOHU - Carpentry works

[img].://..rkgroup.com.my/files/WFJIE5RTM9/AXIS%20SOHU%20-%20Brick%20&%20electrical%20works%20in%20progress.jpg[/img]
AXIS SOHU - Brick & electrical works

AXIS Residences - Rebar works

Phase 2 (AXIS Crown and Crown Premier) - Raft foundation works

Phase 2 - Works at basement level

Phase 1 - Overall progress on the AXIS Pandan development site

Can see pics dated 6 Aug 08, so draw your own conclusions.

Last edited by Daryl Teo on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.://..rkgroup.com.my/files/IZMVD7WLT2/Online%20Newsletter_August%202008-2.jpg

CNBC 2008 ASIA PACIFIC PROPERTY AWARDS for Best High Rise Development, Malaysia.

if u can access it! Very Happy
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weiseong wrote:
with all these topics flying around, i still (somewhat) have some hopes that this project will pull through some how... unless the whole world has gone mad... that's why i'm not disposing off it just yet... Very Happy
but i suppose a collective effort to request for some clarification will not do any harm either...

LOLX! Yes there's has been a lot of that going around. Hysterics and meltdowns fueled by inflationary spikes, political upsets, escalating costs, oil shocks and fears of abandonment. I'm holding on to my knickers too & keeping my wits about me! Laughing
elaina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

do you know when will they complete axis atrium? seems the progress is really slow....
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elaina wrote:
Hi all,

do you know when will they complete axis atrium? seems the progress is really slow....

I think the billing has just been sent for Axis Atrium, should be another 40% before completion. Too lazy to dig up SPA to confirm dates.
alwin81

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am interest in buy one unit (2+1R, 2B) either in axis crown or axis residence. If any one of you interested to let go. let me know..Thanks
glenda88

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am wondering which floor is Axis Sohu and where is the facing.
How much is the maintenance fees. Can someone let me know?
kitmel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am surprise that ppl still show interest in this development even thou progress has been really really slow..

I'm a buyer of SOHU and i've paid 60% up to now. The last time RK billed me was in May for the completion of Stage 8-Roads/Drainage. Before that, I was billed up to Stage 4-Reinforced Concrete. It does look a bit dodgy but I paid up anyway..Haha

For them to bill 3 stages ahead shows that they r really in need of cash..

Any other SOHU buyers face this too? Also, any idea if progress is still ongoing?
glenda88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Initially I was thinking of buying it... but after looking at the location... it look a bit dodgy... a nice apartment in the middle of the old residential area... any opinion?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 6 of 41

Jump to: