Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - ATTN Rollsroyce again : Sunway Desa Melawati

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTN Rollsroyce again : Sunway Desa Melawati

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boomerkk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: ATTN Rollsroyce again : Sunway Desa Melawati Reply with quote

Hi RR, need your help yet again.
I heard the news that Sunway just bought 56 acres of freehold land from Negara Properties at Desa Melawati.
Can you find the lot on the cadastral map?

Here is my guess where it is on Google map:

Many thanks in advance
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi boomerkk,
If you could provide me with the names of 5 or 6 roads around the suspected site, I could possibily identify it. This is also subject to the assumption that this is 1 plot of land with 1 title amounting to 56 acres.

However, if this is many small plots of adjoining lands with many titles, susah le...

The actual vendor & purchaser could be subsidiaries of the parent company having unknown names like Bumi Padu Sdn Bhd or something like that. This will make it even more difficult to identify the land...
boomerkk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RR, I managed to find the lot nos. PLEASE, Can you help me by finding the cadastral map?

Casa Mujur Sdn Bhd ("CMSB"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Suncity has on 2 March 2005, entered into a Sale and Purchase Agreement ("SPA") with Melawati Development Sdn Bhd ("MDSB") to acquire a parcel of freehold land distinguished as a portion of Sector B and C, Desa Melawati held under part of Master Title Geran No. 30967 Lot 25059, part of Master Title HS(D) 104424 PT No. 7685 and part of Master Title Geran No. 26925 Lot 1265 all in the Mukim Setapak, Daerah Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan measuring approximately 56.59 acres ("the said Land") for a total consideration of RM44,371,087.20. The said Land is located near Tunku Abdul Rahman College.
boomerkk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my most sincere thanks to you in advance Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Mr. Green
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is the one. Cadstral sheet number 78-A. Certified Plan number
PA103404. Hope it helps Smile

Last edited by rollsroyce on Sun May 06, 2007 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
boomerkk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY COW!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Rollroyce, you are really the MAN!! (or woman)!!

I salute and tabik you, my friend.

So, I was right, it's really the empty land next to MRR2. Not bad, not bad...... Twisted Evil

Rollroyce, thanks again!
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would appreciate it if you could edit this map to show where the MRR2 is because I don't understand my own map Smile

Glad to be of help.
boomerkk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rollsroyce wrote:
Would appreciate it if you could edit this map to show where the MRR2 is because I don't understand my own map Smile

Glad to be of help.

thanks again rr, here's my edited map:
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot boomerkk!

By the way, I'm not sure why you coloured the lot which is adjoining Lot 1265. That is not Lot 25059 in case you thought so. Lot 25059 is actually the small lot which has got direct frontage with the MRR2 exactly where the words Lot 25059 is written in red.

Question..
What is the name of the Taman directly opposite Lot 25059 where you have drawn the blue double sided arrow? I think I see 3 blocks of shoplots there.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Much appreciated.
boomerkk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks RR, sorry, I misunderstood about the lots.
hope this one is better:

I think that one is a newer phase of Taman Melati, there is a Petronas after the 3 row of shophouses (now very vibrant area) and a Bomba base there.

I remember mentioning to my wife that those shophouses would make a great investment about 2 years ago, when we were on our way to One Utama. Recently when we passed by, they were all tenanted, even up to the 3rd floors!
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much, boomerkk. I learnt a very valuable lesson from you today Smile The layman's map is below. Look for the red star.

Last edited by rollsroyce on Sun May 06, 2007 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
boomerkk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this new row of shophouses, if i remember correctly, looks exactly the same as the 3 that front the MRR2, but locations seems not as good. But who knows, now they are probably full, i don' t know.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: