Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/realestatenet/public_html/forum/archive/index.php on line 76
Malaysia Real Estate :: View topic - Aseana Puteri at Puchong (Bandar Puteri)

HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aseana Puteri at Puchong (Bandar Puteri)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Question

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Aseana Puteri at Puchong (Bandar Puteri) Reply with quote

What are your views on this project? I went to the showhouse and to me, it's a high-class condo with good concept, but unfortunately located at an area where there are already too many condos and apartments.

kychong and other resident experts, have you seen this and what do you think?
Yoki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I think the area itself is ok lor, Giant is stone throw distance Tesco is opposite you. Depends how you look at it la.

What is the underlying reason for you to buy the property ar? Investment or untuk living ar?

Agree with u, there are so many apartments and condos in puchong la. I just dunno the developer can deliver its the highclassness or not??

What i notice is that,u can see the fencing wall (that surrounded the condo), so short i think i can easily jump in the area, and it does look cheap to me. At least what they should do is to build up i 5 feet tall or more concreate wall la. Instead they go and put 2 to 3 feet grill. Hopefully its not permanent. Like that everyone can see the high class condo meh?dunno is that the intention of the bulider? I just had this intuition no clas clas lor.

Maybe u can look around existing apartment and condo around the area, it will give u a better picture the probable outcome of the development.
Question

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no doubt in terms of convenience and location for Bandar Puteri Puchong. With freehold status, no wonder the prices of even the double storey houses are already more than 300K! But I'm questioning on the potential oversupply of high-rise in this area. Drive round and you will see what I mean, every where you turn your head you see apartments.
kychong

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RM200K to RM230K for this type of high class condo. However, it's will not provided good rental yield with RM2K per month.

Good infra & location for owner occupied. However, IOI cannot matched Sunrise property management standard. Very Happy

Last edited by kychong on Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yoki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya agree

but dunno the plenitude can manage the condo i just bought properly not? Rolling Eyes
mercuri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonder why would someone buy a condo in Puchong? Even if it's in Bdr Puteri, there are lots of empty land and wouldn't it be better to buy landed with good capital appreciation rather than "hoping" for higher rental from a condo? Sure u might get some stray tenants but will it be enough demand? I can identify and understand why places like MK and bangsar people would want to stay in condos, but in Puchong? Wink
mercuri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoki wrote:
ya agree

but dunno the plenitude can manage the condo i just bought properly not? Rolling Eyes

Their maiden project in KL, they have a couple of land banks around this area and if they screw up this, it would generate lots of negative publicity ala' SP and Meitanah. So relatively it would be a good bet that they would want this to be their "showcase" Wink
ACDC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's better to stick to landed properties in Puchong. They're still affordable and look set to appreciate further with more developments going that way.
my44

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoki wrote:

Odd! Aseana Puteri is not developed by Plenitude lah. Wrong thread eh?
my44

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here goes, the photos from Aseana Puteri construction. Actually the actual showroom was closed for CNY, but I toured around the area and took whatever photos I could. Enjoy!

linustw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mercuri wrote:
wonder why would someone buy a condo in Puchong? Even if it's in Bdr Puteri, there are lots of empty land and wouldn't it be better to buy landed with good capital appreciation rather than "hoping" for higher rental from a condo? Sure u might get some stray tenants but will it be enough demand? I can identify and understand why places like MK and bangsar people would want to stay in condos, but in Puchong? Wink

Like Chinese says "not worry it's too many, just worry if it's good enough". I always maintain that developers need to be more innovative. Take example of Puchong Prima Desa Impiana. It has generated a lot of buzz in this forum, the buyers love the end products, so as the non-buyers given full praise of the landscape and makes it stand out from the rest. What Puchong needs is innovative concept this. Another good example is Lake Edge. To me, Aseanna is JUST ANOTHER CONDO offer. Even one forumer already complaint about the perimeter fencing being too low. Why are developers have such a low expectation from potential buyers. I'd have thought that by now customer expectation and satisfaction surveys on condo buyers in Malaysia would be easier to obtain since they are hundred of ready-condo available. It's just come down to plain slackness of developers to study the sensitivity of customers expectation, knowing that all they need to do is offer homogenous products with the right pricing.
bixente

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally.... Very Happy

Nice pics. Razz
my44

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bix,

Would be better if they opened the showroom and I can sneak in my camera as usual for more shots. I think some developers may sue me for taking their confidential show unit photos.

But then, why can't take photo? Not like I'm gonna tiru anyway, I have IKEA for that. Duh..!
waikiat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody know how many percentage of the Aseanna Puteri unit been sold already? I am planing to get a Condo for ownstay in the next 2 year.
Due to the current interest rate hike, petrol price hike (=> lead to overall inflation), there are many 'lelong' now on the road. Will it be worth to get a 'lelong' unit or brand new or just wait for second hand market when this condo completed (price might be cheaper?)?
Ritz Crackers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

私は弱い時にこそ強いからです
Garden of Ritz
IcUcMe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: ASEANA CONDOMINIUM AT BANDAR PUTERI PUCHONG Reply with quote

IOI is progressing real slow in terms of work lately. Could be due to the fact that the condo unit does not have a favorable respond compare to some condo units in Subang Jaya do. I am one of the investors who is getting concerned now. Just concern with the date of completion and when I can actually move in. If only I knew......I might have invested in Subang Jaya instead. Sigh! *keeping fingers crossed*
Question

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the progress is not too bad? The other day, I passed by and if I remember correctly, I think I saw three blocks under construction. To me, that is fast, considering they launched it last year.

Why do you say they slow down? Maybe you are referring to recently.

Who questions the Question?
wacheelei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

There's a new forum at .://..bandarputeri.com/v9

Hope all bandar puteri puchong residents or anybody interested in the township can contribute over there.

Thanks all for your time.
lifeisgood2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is the progress of Aseana Puteri? Is it a good investment? I am planning to buy one unit. How is the workmanship? Hope can get some advice Smile
waikiat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifeisgood2 wrote:
How is the progress of Aseana Puteri? Is it a good investment? I am planning to buy one unit. How is the workmanship? Hope can get some advice Smile

Aseana Puteri:

Design - Exactly the design of Seri Bayu Apartment in Puchong Jaya (another IOI property), just the size has been enlarge. So the brouchure mention that its an exclusive design from some famous designer was just bullshit!

Workmanship - Haven't complete not sure. But you can visit the Seri Bayu apartment in Puchong Jaya (across the Kesas, near the Villamas apartment) and see how good was it after a few years.

Location - Prime location in Bandar Puteri just next to those SemiD.

Price - Consider a bit high. As you add another 100K then you can get a landed in Bandar Puteri. 20s per sq feet of maintanence. Might not earn much from renting out the unit.

Car park - 410 unit only got 600++ car parks, which mean there is only 50% extra car park.
lifeisgood2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your description waikiat. So have you purchase any condo?

By the way, anyone can tell more about the condition for Seri Bayu Apartment after few years?
waikiat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifeisgood2 wrote:

By the way, anyone can tell more about the condition for Seri Bayu Apartment after few years?

I just got one in Desa Impiana Puchong Prima for own stay. About to complete by end of this year.

Been spoting Aseana Puteri for few months, but at the end I get another condo. The price much cheaper and suit my need. Perhaps next time, when have money then I will buy a landed in Bandar Puteri.

So how was the sale of Aseana Puteri? Got 60% already? Do they give any discount now? Last time I been there and they don't give discount (or rebate) but just RM1,000 discount if get a current Bandar Puteri property owner introduce.
leecs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: any more update? Reply with quote

waikiat wrote:
lifeisgood2 wrote:

I just got one in Desa Impiana Puchong Prima for own stay. About to complete by end of this year.

Been spoting Aseana Puteri for few months, but at the end I get another condo. The price much cheaper and suit my need. Perhaps next time, when have money then I will buy a landed in Bandar Puteri.

So how was the sale of Aseana Puteri? Got 60% already? Do they give any discount now? Last time I been there and they don't give discount (or rebate) but just RM1,000 discount if get a current Bandar Puteri property owner introduce.

what is the price like for Desa Impiana?
I have been checking the Aseana for few months, now my concern is that on the edge of Block A is too close to the hill slope, though solid land BUT again not sure if heavy rain will cause any potential danger to it?
....want nice view but scare of this and that...
waikiat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From RM150K (highrise condo) to RM300K++ (duplex condo).

As for the hill slope, I am not expert and can't comment much! It should be safe if the forrest are still reserve, but I don't think it will be safe when people start chopping down the trees for houses. See what happened in Ampang!

Beside that, as a resident in Puchong, I have seem many small land slide around the slope from Puchong Jaya to Pusat Bandar Puchong, but no heavy damage happenes so far except the one happened near IOI mall.
leecs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

waikiat wrote:
From RM150K (highrise condo) to RM300K++ (duplex condo).

As for the hill slope, I am not expert and can't comment much! It should be safe if the forrest are still reserve, but I don't think it will be safe when people start chopping down the trees for houses. See what happened in Ampang!

Beside that, as a resident in Puchong, I have seem many small land slide around the slope from Puchong Jaya to Pusat Bandar Puchong, but no heavy damage happenes so far except the one happened near IOI mall.

Hmmmmm this afternoon was there again (in fact last weekend too)
headed to the sales office wanted to get one unit BUT not opened (sunday afternoon mah)
not sure how long i still can 'tahan' over my current place here and after looking at the new ikea 2007 catelog, itchy hand to get new place for the decoration....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: